Author Topic: Top Black Lives Matter Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins'  (Read 1530 times)

Offline mrclose

Folks, Don't we have a weapons forum?
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Folks, Don't we have a weapons forum?

@mrclose

Why would we need one? After all these years and all the threads devoted to something so basic,anyone that hasn't already picked up all the info they need is probably unable to understand what they need.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

The way I see it if one these terrorist leaders gets sniped every time they incite riots, and maybe a few acolytes when they assault or attempt to kill innocents, eventually they will get the message or we will run out of terrorists.
Our President is using well trained federal groups who sneak up on leaders and the most violent of the bunch, and they are seen disappearing into unmarked vans.  That has the Left's panties in a wad.  I pray for their continued success and safety.  The rest are incapable of critical thought.  They can't think their way out of a paper bag, much less lead.

Offline dancer

When TRUMP wins again EXPECT a BIG CHANGE on the way things are handled. Does not have to worry about term 3 and it is called get even and payback TIME for the AMERICAN PATRIOT. This BLM, ANTIFA will go thew way of ISIS and FAST. The CRIMINALS in GOV'T will be indicted and convicted and the swamp drained. SOROS will be arrested or flee the country for TREASON. We will get a real AG and BARR either resigned or FIRED. China MITCH trying to LOSE the SENATE to keep TRUMP in check and he might succeed BUT the HOUSE will be FLIPPED. Hang on because the next 4 TRUMP years will MAGA. :yowsa:
:amen:

Offline bilo

It's a wonderful dream, but there is a thing called reality.  Realistically we are losing our country and we'll be lucky to even see another election.  Soros is too big to be arrested; even if he were arrested, his children all own a significant chunk of his entities/corporations, and they would carry on.  If the swamp was going to be drained it would have already been done. The marxist movement that we are seeing is by the Muslims, Antifa and BLM and they aren't going to just disappear, what makes you think that? 

23 seats are up for re-election in the Senate. All 435 House seats are up for re-election.  With mail-in-voting more than likely, I just don't see a good outcome.

Not quite so sure how you think all of a sudden things are going to change -- it is silly for us in this country to keep electing the same RINO's, have the same leadership and expect a different outcome - the genie in your bottle is a pipe dream.

I share your concerns. We will see what happens.

I am more convinced than ever that the long term solution is to figure out how we go our separate ways, no matter who wins this Nov.. There is no room for reconciliation/compromise with the leftists. They represent tyranny.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's a wonderful dream, but there is a thing called reality.  Realistically we are losing our country and we'll be lucky to even see another election.  Soros is too big to be arrested; even if he were arrested, his children all own a significant chunk of his entities/corporations, and they would carry on.  If the swamp was going to be drained it would have already been done. The marxist movement that we are seeing is by the Muslims, Antifa and BLM and they aren't going to just disappear, what makes you think that? 

@libertybele

Can you say "RICO"?

RICO charges can end up with EVERYTHING he owns confiscated and sold off with the money going to the US Treasury.

What we need is a President in 2021 with the stones to after Soros and his co-conspirators.

Gee,I wonder which candidate that would be?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why didn't Trump prosecute him for this? Inciting riots is a crime.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish FigureMy 

Good question. I honestly don't know,but I do  have a guess. Big surprise,huh?

My GUESS is since this guy is a whore for publicity that arresting him would only be doing him a favor by promoting his career as an anarchist and as a hero to the left.

He would demand bond and a speedy trial,and his trial would be front-page news every day,with the media reporting on what an evil Nazi bastard Trump is for persecuting this honest patriot.

PR nightmare in an election year for Trump,and publicity like money can't buy for the left.

Howsum ever,AFTER the election I can see negative things happen for him if there is any violence that can lead back to him erupting between now and then.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:28:28 pm by sneakypete »

Offline conservativevoter

IF (BIG 'if') BLM is claiming to stick up for black lives, what can they tell us about the deaths of infants and young children in the shooting zones of the big cities?  Do they care? :police:

Offline mountaineer

The better question is why local prosecutors or the U.S. Attorney in whatever district  this threat was made didn't prosecute. The president doesn't actually tell prosecutors which cases to pursue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

IF (BIG 'if') BLM is claiming to stick up for black lives, what can they tell us about the deaths of infants and young children in the shooting zones of the big cities?  Do they care? :police:
How about the unborn. 40% of all abortions in the us come from African Americans. 13% of the population has 40% of the abortions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They might try, but where I live that does not mean they can or will.

Quite a few around here don't cotton to a riot in their neighborhood, and people will get hurt during the  'try'.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 12:52:08 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How about the unborn. 40% of all abortions in the us come from African Americans. 13% of the population has 40% of the abortions.

Margaret Sanger was right on the money, she'd say they're weeding themselves out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Come at us bro....
The Republic is lost.