Author Topic: White House partners with Kodak to end reliance on Chinese drugs - photo maker to manufacture pharma  (Read 1179 times)

Offline skeeter

https://investor.kodak.com/corporate-governance/board-of-directors

Kodak Board....  No breadth or depth in Pharma. Sounds like this thing is being built from the ground up.  My question is why, when there are several up and coming U.S Mid Cap Pharma companies on the horizon who could run with this without the start up costs.  More red flags raising.

Someone at Kodak has thought about branching out before - they bought (then sold) Sterling Drug back in '88. There must be some link there but I'll be durned if I know what it is.

Offline EdinVA

https://investor.kodak.com/corporate-governance/board-of-directors

Kodak Board....  No breadth or depth in Pharma. Sounds like this thing is being built from the ground up.  My question is why, when there are several up and coming U.S Mid Cap Pharma companies on the horizon who could run with this without the start up costs.  More red flags raising.

My suspicion is that the other pharma companies are so heavily investing in off shore production that they will not change.  Kodak probably jumped at the opportunity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My suspicion is that the other pharma companies are so heavily investing in off shore production that they will not change.  Kodak probably jumped at the opportunity.

And they may be hungry enough to produce the means to get it done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

What kind of a moron wrapped in an idiot would allow our biggest enemy in the world to produce the medications our nation takes?   (A Democrat)

Years and years ago....I read where the Chinese were going to be allowed to supply the US with the "morning after" pill.   You know... the same Chinese that were forcing their citizens to have abortions and only have ONE child.   At the time, I thought these Democrats couldn't possibly get any more insane.  Boy was I wrong on that!

TRUE!   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

And NO TIES..to any foreign place, or supply issue.  BRAND NEW, CLEAN.  NO PRIOR CONTRACTS TO FULFILL. 

:thumbsup: