Author Topic: 'I am outraged': DC bishop denounces Trump's church visit after police clear protesters with tear ga  (Read 4995 times)

Offline Hoodat

The truth will come out.

The truth is already out.

If you reward peaceful with violence what do you expect?

If you repeatedly discard truth as a core principle, then how are you able to discern?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Come on....   The tear gassing was debunked yesterday, and is old news.  The Park Services offically stated so.  And OTOH, you are against our leader providing symoblic leadership by standing  in front of a target that Antifa FAILED to destroy?

Wow, just wow.

Pepper bombs, whatever they were called.  Rubber bullets.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

It seems debatable whether this crowd was protesters or rioters.  If I am wrong I apologize but you don't shoot people with rubber bullets and gas people who are not committing crimes.

Debatable? Only in your fervent mind. How much is CNN paying you, anyway?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The truth will come out.

The truth has come out ... but it doesn't fit your hate mantra so you ignore it.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:20:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If even you grant that you might be wrong, and you are, why not just resist commenting?

I value CD's opinions as much as anyone else.  It's the balance we need at TBR to keep if from becoming TOS. 
OTOH, I think she is just a tad off on reasoning on some of the rioting issues. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The truth is already out.

If you repeatedly discard truth as a core principle, then how are you able to discern?

The park Service said that the violence started when Trump violently dispersed the crowd.  6:30 PM

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/dc-protests-monday-washington-dc-curfew/65-c1d1804c-2e25-4ca1-b443-8abd3188ae2c
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:23:05 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You sicken me.  6:30 PM was when they started gas bombing and shooting people with rubber bullets.  Disperse people so that Trump could walk across the street and hold up his Bible.  There are many reports in even Conservative news sources that say the protests were peaceful all day.

You lied in that very paragraph.  I leave it as an exercise for the student to locate it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I value CD's opinions as much as anyone else.  It's the balance we need at TBR to keep if from becoming TOS. 
Differences of opinion are one thing, but I don't think anyone here benefits from unadulterated hate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It seems debatable whether this crowd was protesters or rioters.  If I am wrong I apologize but you don't shoot people with rubber bullets and gas people who are not committing crimes.

Don't be ridiculous, you will never accept that you were ever wrong.  About anything. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Don't be ridiculous, you will never accept that you were ever wrong.  About anything.

The word "seems" is the giveaway.  Liberals use that word all the time.  It denotes 'perception' rather than 'factual truth'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

With the stipulation that I see her comments as more of a necessary evil than something of positive value,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Differences of opinion are one thing, but I don't think anyone here benefits from unadulterated hate.

I'm tired of the lying.  I haven't even had my second cup of coffee and I'm hip-deep in the lies told on this thread.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Feel the same about Legal American?????, don't   seem to remember the same reaction from you and a few others.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:33:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

The park Service said that the violence started when Trump violently dispersed the crowd.  6:30 PM

The part about projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids being thrown, and the caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street seems to have escaped your limited attention. Not to mention that Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police. Try to connect the dots. This may be difficult for you to understand, most things are.

These are the truths you ignore.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Pepper bombs

Nice peppers, and good job.  Too many Scovilles for my taste though. 

My wife's Poblanos are at about T Minus 2 weeks from start of harvest.  Can't wait.

Offline skeeter

Feel the same about Legal American?????

Whom does he/she hate? Seems to me he/she is always defending.

Albeit sometimes a bit too energetically.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:35:32 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

You lied in that very paragraph.  I leave it as an exercise for the student to locate it.

Where?  The park service police article said the violence started at 6:33 PM.  Not being able to separate the peaceful from the bad players is only going to make things worse.  Makes them want to protest more.  Police have a very difficult job to do.  I personally thank all of them for putting their lives on the line. But many of these people are only out there protesting.  They are people of all races.  I saw young white girls interviewed and they said the presidents rhetoric makes them want to protest more.

Look around it isn't stopping.  The President was right to say people have the right to protest.  But dispersing a peaceful protest is a message to all of the people who are out on the streets to continue.  And it promotes more violent rioting.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline skeeter

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
No. Can you answer?

I don't have the time or inclination to go over her idiotic posting history.  If you haven't read  the crap, hatred, and lies, then you either deicided to ignore the problem, or somehow randomly missed it.

Offline aligncare

that's a joke right?

No. Can you answer?

It’s a no win situation.

Decry the looters and violence and the left shouts back, “Oh, so you support the cops murder of George Floyd?”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where?  The park service police article said the violence started at 6:33 PM.  Not being able to separate the peaceful from the bad players is only going to make things worse.  Makes them want to protest more.  Police have a very difficult job to do.  I personally thank all of them for putting their lives on the line. But many of these people are only out there protesting.  They are people of all races.  I saw young white girls interviewed and they said the presidents rhetoric makes them want to protest more.

Look around it isn't stopping.  The President was right to say people have the right to protest.  But dispersing a peaceful protest is a message to all of the people who are out on the streets to continue.  And it promotes more violent rioting.

There were a couple lies in there, and true to form, you ignored them.  You really should seek out some professional help before your hatred consumes you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It’s a no win situation.

Decry the looters and violence and the left shouts back, “Oh, so you support the cops murder of George Floyd?”

WTF are you talking about?  I said no such f'n thing......