Author Topic: Protest over George Floyd death turns violent, deadly in Minneapolis  (Read 4676 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Protest over George Floyd death turns violent, deadly in Minneapolis
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2020, 11:57:50 pm »
   For a town of 90K population, my little Texas German town, with a high cop per citizen ratio, won't tolerate anyone protesting, much less, looting/burning down their HQ, mucho collateral damage would incur, and they just don't care.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2020, 12:04:30 am »
@sneakypete Last 4th of July we headed to the store. This LEO sergeant, our friend, his house is just after we turn onto the city street. He is lining the sidewalk for a good 50' stretch with all kinds of fireworks. Not supposed to light off anything that leaves the ground. He has fountains, rockets, mortars, roman candles, etc. In a line. A big line. I hit the horn and "swerved" towards him. He looks up with a huge grin and flies two middle fingers at me. He is an all right guy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2020, 12:08:19 am »
   For a town of 90K population, my little Texas German town, with a high cop per citizen ratio, won't tolerate anyone protesting, much less, looting/burning down their HQ, mucho collateral damage would incur, and they just don't care.

This town I live in is + - 4,000.

People protest all the time here. AT CHURCH.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2020, 12:12:56 am »
@sneakypete  Ya know, Pete, I've fought the "law". They win.

@bigheadfred

Fred,fighting is the important thing. Winning is nice,but optional.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2020, 12:14:38 am »
I'm from a small town called 'FreshOnAnAntifaProtestorsAss', and these guys are making me homesick.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2020, 12:15:56 am »
   Thankfully, the local Cops still let the Girls on the Guadalupe River 'Flash', in direct violation of multiple State and City Ordinances, so it's all good.

I don't need $hit from Target or AutoZone, anyway.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2020, 12:26:28 am »
@bigheadfred

Fred,fighting is the important thing. Winning is nice,but optional.

When it comes time to fight I am all in. So I try to avoid that as much as possible. Even if it means running away.

I think by November, we will see just how much will true Americans have.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2020, 12:29:26 am »
   Thankfully, the local Cops still let the Girls on the Guadalupe River 'Flash', in direct violation of multiple State and City Ordinances, so it's all good.

I don't need $hit from Target or AutoZone, anyway.

uh huh

Because you ARE the Target and try to Autozone your way out of it.   :smokin:  :tongue2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2020, 12:37:37 am »
When it comes time to fight I am all in. So I try to avoid that as much as possible. Even if it means running away.

@bigheadfred

Fred,if you can bring yourself to run away,it wasn't important enough to fight about.

If it is in defense of a loved one or over a matter of rock-rib principle,stand and fight. Anything less is not worth fighting over unless you are bored.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2020, 12:50:48 am »
@bigheadfred

Fred,if you can bring yourself to run away,it wasn't important enough to fight about.

If it is in defense of a loved one or over a matter of rock-rib principle,stand and fight. Anything less is not worth fighting over unless you are bored.

I see these "rednecks" armed and ready to defend businesses from looters/rioters. Do you really think they are determined enough to kill someone to stop them?  And then face the consequences in a Blue state? I was raised to never point a gun at a person unless you had serious intentions on shooting them. To kill.

An armed guard is a good thing. It would sure as hell make me move along. But $hit happens.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:32 am »
@sneakypete  Ya know, Pete, I've fought the "law". They win. Most of the time. In this small town, the young cops are pricks. We have a LEO friend, a sergeant, who saw the video and said that was wrong. Before I posted on this thread. My point in my first statement I stand by. I see Capital murder. At LEAST CHARGE HIM WITH THAT. I work right next to the State Police station (for this area). Those guys are, by and large, PROFESSIONALS. I have a lot of respect for them. Others, not so much.

The reason I posted personal info in the Lounge was that I think this country is headed for an ever-increasing s-show and it may come faster and harder than a run on TP. I don't trust the government. I don't trust "law" enforcement people. As a whole. I have another friend here, LEO. He told me if the SHTF the badge comes off. I don't think very many people are mentally prepared for a mass s-show. They might have the armament. But not the WILL.

Ya'll ever stop to think WHY there haven't been any mass shootings headlining? THEY don't have the need for one right now.

@Smokin Joe
I see you. People are going to have to find that hard, flinty place in their minds that sees only an enemy out to harm or kill them or theirs and act as they have to.
If they're coming to kill you, you might as well fight back, 'cause the worst they will do is what they intended to do in the first place. Know the stakes if it comes to that. Be able to recognize the mob, and if need be, make them climb over their dead to get to you.

And you are right about the mass shootings. They would only detract from the other PSYOPS going on and get in the way of all the narratives already out there. (Besides, anyone with a lick of sense would take one look at looters and rioters and burning buildings and say "Give up my gun? Oh, Hell NO!" FMCDH
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2020, 04:06:10 am »
I see these "rednecks" armed and ready to defend businesses from looters/rioters. Do you really think they are determined enough to kill someone to stop them?  And then face the consequences in a Blue state?

@bigheadfred

No,they are posers,playing roles in a fantasy movie running inside their heads.

In short,they have seen too many Rambo movies.

I DO think they would quickly panic if attacked by a mob of blacks,though. I just don't know if they would drop their rifles and shriek like little girls,or panic and start gunning down a crowd of innocents.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2020, 05:39:33 am »
@bigheadfred

I DO think they would quickly panic if attacked by a mob of blacks,though. I just don't know if they would drop their rifles and shriek like little girls,or panic and start gunning down a crowd of innocents.

I hit a point. Where I no longer had the desire to kill any mammal. It doesn't mean I stopped. I mean I stopped hunting. What I was killing were farm raised food animals. My father wanted to make sure, before he died, that we were self-sufficient. Three boys and one oldest sister. i don't know where the hell they are at since they shunned me for my insistence that they should follow my father's last wishes.

I am going to change the subject.

Started watching a Youtube vid last night "Pandora's Box". Part 1 of 3, I think.

It was about the thinking and planning of Lenin and or combined "revolutionaries" towards the scientific goal of turning man into a "rational" man. The most experienced scientists and engineers available, at that time, to accomplish that goal. They built machines. Unification. When the results wern't acceptable the purges began. Into the Stalin years.

What they did, in effect, was to awaken the common folk to the fact that they, each and every individual WAS a rational being.

So the slaughter began. And continued. First the elites. Then everyone else that thought they had a mind to speak out.

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

One other thing.

When the Nazi's (I don't want to bring "Nazi's" into this) were herding people into trains for the labor/death camps, those people complied. Because they thought someone would stop it from happening. Meaning their own citizens. It didn't happen.

They are trying to make the same shit happen here. I object. Even if it costs you your life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2020, 12:06:07 pm »
I hit a point. Where I no longer had the desire to kill any mammal. It doesn't mean I stopped. I mean I stopped hunting. What I was killing were farm raised food animals. My father wanted to make sure, before he died, that we were self-sufficient. Three boys and one oldest sister. i don't know where the hell they are at since they shunned me for my insistence that they should follow my father's last wishes.

I am going to change the subject.

Started watching a Youtube vid last night "Pandora's Box". Part 1 of 3, I think.

It was about the thinking and planning of Lenin and or combined "revolutionaries" towards the scientific goal of turning man into a "rational" man. The most experienced scientists and engineers available, at that time, to accomplish that goal. They built machines. Unification. When the results wern't acceptable the purges began. Into the Stalin years.

What they did, in effect, was to awaken the common folk to the fact that they, each and every individual WAS a rational being.

So the slaughter began. And continued. First the elites. Then everyone else that thought they had a mind to speak out.

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

One other thing.

When the Nazi's (I don't want to bring "Nazi's" into this) were herding people into trains for the labor/death camps, those people complied. Because they thought someone would stop it from happening. Meaning their own citizens. It didn't happen.

They are trying to make the same shit happen here. I object. Even if it costs you your life.

@bigheadfred

And I join you in objecting.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:09:27 pm by sneakypete »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2020, 12:15:10 pm »
@bigheadfred

Exactly.  But watch what happens if and when these rioters decide to expand their scope and start home invasions in the burbs and the country.  Many of us are ammo'd up for a reason.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2020, 12:36:34 pm »
Exactly.  But watch what happens if and when these rioters decide to expand their scope and start home invasions in the burbs and the country.  Many of us are ammo'd up for a reason.

And I am not. For the obvious reason. I abide the rule of law. I will break that law. On one condition. You put it in my hands. I will accept every consequence of your act thereafter. And you have to agree that by your act I will negate any responsibility on towards you. None of this "I gave him the gun bullshit". It is on ME.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2020, 12:47:00 pm »
l

@catfish1957
we
Ghetto rats are not as stupid as they look. They talk trash and strut on their home turf where they outnumber anyone they might come up against,but they are going to stay the HELL out  of rural areas.

I'm down to two cases of 308 now,and probably only have a few hundred rounds for my Garand ,but if push comes to shove I can open a couple of cans of handgun ammo I have reloaded. By the time I run out of ammo there should either be guns laying around nobody is using,or nobody left in sight still moving.

I think I will be ok.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2020, 12:50:52 pm »
@bigheadfred

Fred,there is not a court in the country that will be interested in prosecuting you for picking up a gun and returning fire if you are under fire/being attacked.

Just imagine the problem a DA would have trying to seat a jury that would vote to convict.

DA's do NOT like losing cases that get media attention.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2020, 01:23:04 pm »
@bigheadfred

Fred,there is not a court in the country that will be interested in prosecuting you for picking up a gun and returning fire if you are under fire/being attacked.

Just imagine the problem a DA would have trying to seat a jury that would vote to convict.

DA's do NOT like losing cases that get media attention.

Maybe now. Not in 1997. They didn't show the jury "crime" scene photos. They showed them autopsy pictures.

That reminds me. A Sawzall, electric or battery-powered is the best damned meat saw ever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2020, 02:16:54 pm »
Maybe now. Not in 1997. They didn't show the jury "crime" scene photos. They showed them autopsy pictures.

@bigheadfred

Blame your alleged lawyer for that one. You should have appealed based on incompetent representation.

That reminds me. A Sawzall, electric or battery-powered is the best damned meat saw ever.

True dat. The batteries today  make the battery-powered ones handy tools for the "workman on the run",too. They last a long time.

Pretty easy to buy 12 inch and 18 inch blades,too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2020, 02:56:32 pm »
Blame your alleged lawyer for that one. You should have appealed based on incompetent representation.

@sneakypete

Funny that I had a damned good lawyer. He had already enlisted his fellow partners to be the person filing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2020, 04:48:11 pm »
l
@catfish1957
we
Ghetto rats are not as stupid as they look. They talk trash and strut on their home turf where they outnumber anyone they might come up against,but they are going to stay the HELL out  of rural areas.

I'm down to two cases of 308 now,and probably only have a few hundred rounds for my Garand ,but if push comes to shove I can open a couple of cans of handgun ammo I have reloaded. By the time I run out of ammo there should either be guns laying around nobody is using,or nobody left in sight still moving.

I think I will be ok.

@sneakypete

Hmmmmm....

Thought you might find this of interest.....  Found it on Drudge.

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2020, 05:11:33 pm »
@sneakypete

Hmmmmm....

Thought you might find this of interest.....  Found it on Drudge.

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/

They just need someone like Trotsky or Stalin to pull it off.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2020, 09:57:12 pm »
Catfish wrote:
"But watch what happens if and when these rioters decide to expand their scope and start home invasions in the burbs and the country.  Many of us are ammo'd up for a reason."

I'll tell you what's gonna happen:
The milquetoast Minnesota governor will then dispense his state police and National Guard to said "burbs and the country".

But... NOT to stop the rioters, but instead to stop YOU from defending yourself.
Even if it means attacking YOU in your homes and killing YOU, not them.

How does that hit ya...?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2020, 11:42:34 pm »

I saw video today from San Jose where people were coming onto the freeway trying to break windows and drag people from their cars.

Denver has instituted an 8pm curfew.

I have a friend of the family and her sister that were going to do a girls trip this weekend in Louisville.  They left today because it's getting so crazy there.

I hope @Polly Ticks is ok.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!