Author Topic: Eleventh Democratic Debate - CNN, Sunday, 8-10 ET, 3-15-2020, Washington DC  (Read 2023 times)

Online Hoodat

Kuromi Bunny in Boston
@KuromiBunnyBoi
·
32m
It should be a legal for people who are only going to be on this planet for 10 more years to make the decisions that affect us all
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Kuromi Bunny in Boston
@KuromiBunnyBoi
·
32m
It should be a legal for people who are only going to be on this planet for 10 more years to make the decisions that affect us all

Perhaps. But then it should also be illegal for people who don't pay taxes to vote for people who will make decisions that affect us all.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:26:19 am by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Which one will suspend his campaign because of the CV?   :pondering:

This "debate" truly insulted our intelligence.   888mouth

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

I must say, that was a VERY boring debate. Biden lied when he said I want to cut Social Security and Medicare. That’s what they ALL said 4 years ago, and nothing happened, in fact, I saved Social Security and Medicare. I will not be cutting, but they will. Be careful!

7:51 PM - 15 Mar 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1239383648018804739