Author Topic: Nolte: Democrats, Bernie Bros Brawl over Joe Biden’s Mental Health  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 6 Mar 2020

A number of high-profile Democrat activists and left-wing pundits are concerned with the obvious mental decline of Joe Biden and the party’s refusal to acknowledge the issue.

Many of these activists, if not all, are supporters of Bernie Sanders, who is still in the race to defeat Biden for the Democrat nomination. Potential biases aside, to anyone who’s been paying attention, these fears are not unfounded.

Economics author Matt Stoller tweeted on Thursday, “Democratic insiders know Biden has cognitive decline issues. They joke about it. They don’t care.”

Activist Glenn Greenwald agreed, adding, “The steadfast insistence on the part of Dems to just pretend this isn’t true and hope it somehow goes away is a staggering exercise in self-delusion.”

Greenwald was responding to a tweet that said, “I’ll say it. I saw Biden yesterday. He walked into the room like he had stumbled out of his hospital bed in a nightgown. He’s declining and it’s sad.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/03/06/nolte-democrats-bernie-bros-brawl-over-joe-bidens-mental-health/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
And decline of mental health by any Democrat could be discerned how..... exactly?

They're all crazy.

http://DemocratsBigLies.blogspot.com
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The youngest, most healthy option is down to Trump.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Boy, have the Dems screwed the pooch.   Fear of a mentally deteriorating candidate for President is an existential issue for many voters.   The Sandernistas will eagerly zero in on Doddery Joe over this,  but their own geezer is even older and recently suffered a heart attack.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Lando Lincoln

Boy, have the Dems screwed the pooch.   Fear of a mentally deteriorating candidate for President is an existential issue for many voters.   The Sandernistas will eagerly zero in on Doddery Joe over this,  but their own geezer is even older and recently suffered a heart attack.   

True, but they will offset this with the VP pick.  No self-respecting Democrat will give a hoot about the existential risk the doddering old guy at the top causes if his running mate is rockstar Michelle. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:54:43 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

"Sandernistas" is simply brilliant !! @Jazzhead

(I seem to recall Bernies' support for those Nicaragua communist frebels from early in his career.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Lando Lincoln

"Sandernistas" is simply brilliant !! @Jazzhead

Agreed.  A keeper.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Agreed.  A keeper.

Thanks @Lando Lincoln and @truth_seeker , but it's not original with me.   I heard it from someone else. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 10:24:57 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
And decline of mental health by any Democrat could be discerned how..... exactly?

They're all crazy.

http://DemocratsBigLies.blogspot.com

I thought this was a brilliant post and then I looked and saw that I wrote it.   I stand by my original assessment.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist