Author Topic: Maxine Waters: White Dem Candidates ‘Have Blemishes on Their Record About Their Relationships with B  (Read 214 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I take back what I once said about Max Maxine.

She does not lie all the time, as this time she told the truth.

Wonders never cease.

The Dems would love to shut her up, but are incapable of doing so.

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on MSNBC that the 2020 presidential hopefuls who are white had “blemishes on their record about their relationships with black people.”

When asked about 2020 hopeful Pete Buttigieg, Waters said, “You know, one’s record will speak for itself. If there are facts about what he has done or what he has not done, then he’s going to have to try and make people, you know, believe that he understands where he made mistakes and promises to do better and be able to articulate how he’s going to do even better than he’s done in the past.”

She continued, “But let me just say this; most white candidates live in white communities. They go to white churches. Their children go basically to white schools, etc., etc. So, you know, they all have blemishes on their record about their relationships with black people. And so the way they change oftentimes is if we are able to organize and to protest and to force them to understand what they’re not doing in terms of equality and justice and force them to have to recognize that and do the right thing.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/09/maxine-waters-white-dem-candidates-have-blemishes-on-their-record-about-their-relationships-with-black-people/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Notice how Mad Max does not use the famous canard, 'people of color'. She specifically focuses in on only Black people.
Let me just say this, most Black people live in Black communities, they go to Black churches, they have Black friends, and their children go to Black schools. What she is going on about applies to every ethnicity in America, including White, Hispanic, and Black people.

When she talks about 'forcing White people to do the "right thing"', obviously what she is talking about is free money, and special treatment and special rights specifically for only Black people, above and beyond the way every other American citizen is treated, including other minorities.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.