Author Topic: Van Jones Tells Democrats To ‘Wake Up,’ Says Trump Is ‘Causing Us Problems’ With The Black Vote  (Read 349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
February 05, 2020 8:46 AM ET

CNN analyst Van Jones told Democrats to “wake up” Tuesday night because President Donald Trump is “effective” in “going after enough black votes to cause us problems.”

“What he was saying to African-Americans can be effective,” Jones told a CNN panel following Trump’s State of the Union address. “You may not like it but he mentioned HBCUs [Historic Black Colleges and Universities]: black colleges have been struggling for a long time, a bunch of them have gone under, he threw a lifeline to them in real life in his budget. He talked about this. He talked about criminal justice reform. He talked about Opportunity Zones.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/van-jones-wake-up-donald-trump-problems-black-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Minor correction...it's shithole nations, not bleep nations.

Otherwise, roll on Blexit

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There is an element of what Trump say and does in terms of sticking it to the Establishment that has a lot of appeal to minorities.

Offline andy58-in-nh

This is simply smart politics - and in my opinion - long overdue.

Many black Americans (and Hispanics, too) agree far more with Republicans than with the Democrats on key issues, specifically: illegal immigration, prison reform, trade and religious liberty.

Conversely, the Democrats have long taken black American support for granted, and now, even their "optics" are incredibly off-putting.  For example, gazing upon all of those Caucasian women on the Left side of the aisle wearing white outfits last night, I thought to myself that I hadn't seen that many Democrats dressed in white since "Birth of a Nation".

But maybe that's just me...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is simply smart politics - and in my opinion - long overdue.

Many black Americans (and Hispanics, too) agree far more with Republicans than with the Democrats on key issues, specifically: illegal immigration, prison reform, trade and religious liberty.

Conversely, the Democrats have long taken black American support for granted, and now, even their "optics" are incredibly off-putting.  For example, gazing upon all of those Caucasian women on the Left side of the aisle wearing white outfits last night, I thought to myself that I hadn't seen that many Democrats dressed in white since "Birth of a Nation".

But maybe that's just me...

Kamla Harris apparently agrees with you, because she pointedly did not dress all in white.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kamla Harris apparently agrees with you, because she pointedly did not dress all in white.

The Dressed in White stunt was primarily a House thing.  I don't know if any of the Rat Senators did it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

Whilst wildly disagreeing with him on nearly every important issue of our time, I’ve come to like and respect Van Jones. The man is willing to look beyond his own comfort zone and reach honest conclusions about political realities....and he genuinely seems to look for ways to reach out out to voters who are other Dems simply write off. He is, of course, on the wrong side of every issue but I kinda like his political analysis skills.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline mountaineer

The Dressed in White stunt was primarily a House thing.  I don't know if any of the Rat Senators did it.
That's what I figured. What I can't understand is grown women, supposedly with working brain cells*, going along with this juvenile stunt.

*Looks like the voters have put absolute morons in office.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Whilst wildly disagreeing with him on nearly every important issue of our time, I’ve come to like and respect Van Jones. The man is willing to look beyond his own comfort zone and reach honest conclusions about political realities....and he genuinely seems to look for ways to reach out out to voters who are other Dems simply write off. He is, of course, on the wrong side of every issue but I kinda like his political analysis skills.

You are entitled to your opinion. I personally have no use for him or any other commie pos on the face of the earth.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You are entitled to your opinion. I personally have no use for him or any other commie pos on the face of the earth.
Don't say that! Some day you may be on an ocean voyage and a breach may develop in the ships hull that needs to be stuffed with something to stem the flow of water.