Author Topic: 4 US military bases to house 1,000 US evacuees from China during coronavirus quarantine  (Read 329 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Laura Widener  February 03, 2020

The U.S. military will provide housing for up to 1,000 Americans who will be quarantined upon their return from China, the Pentagon confirmed on Monday.

“I approved a request for assistance from HHS for housing support for 1,000 individuals who may need to be quarantined from overseas. DoD is following CDC guidelines and monitoring the situation. I talked with Gen. O’Shaughnessy to ensure he has all the resources he needs,” Secretary of Defense Mark Esper tweeted on Monday afternoon.

“We are doing everything possible to safeguard our personnel. My highest priority is the protection of our members, families and base communities,” he added.

“DoD will only provide housing support; DoD personnel will not be in direct contact w/evacuees, nor will the evacuees have access to the base facilities beyond their housing,” Esper noted.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/02/4-us-military-bases-to-house-1000-us-evacuees-from-china-during-coronavirus-quarantine/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Aaaaaand I'm at one of them  :crying:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!