Author Topic: The Truly Super Bowl - Three Reasons  (Read 315 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Truly Super Bowl - Three Reasons
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:40:50 pm »
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/

Well Kansas City won last night for any of you who are as clueless as a Democrat.

The three things that made this the Truly Super Bowl are, in increasing order of importance:

1.  I made $185 on the game.  $180 on a ticket in Vegas with a $200 bet, giving SF 2 points, and another $5 on a bet with a friend.

2.  Long-suffering fans, players, and coach of KC bring home the coveted trophy for the first time in fifty years.
And best of all, by far,

3.  Millions of Hillary supporters, snowflakes, and whiny brats went, again, from winners to losers, this time in only nine electrified minutes.  This is what is called in technical terms an ass-whuppin'.  No parade on the poopy, used drug needle streets of San Francisco!  Illegals are welcome in Craptown but not Truly Super Bowl Champions!
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Truly Super Bowl - Three Reasons
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 12:06:30 am »
@DeerSlayer, do you have a direct link to the story?  TIA....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Truly Super Bowl - Three Reasons
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 12:42:38 am »
@DeerSlayer, do you have a direct link to the story?  TIA....

The story is that KC won.  The link is provided.  Here is another link within that original link showing a Chief holding the trophy.    https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article239930023.html
I ad libbed the three points in ascending importance for the amusement of all.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 12:44:26 am by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist