Author Topic: Arizona mother of 2 vacationing in Belize vanishes from small island, is 'feared no longer alive,' f  (Read 404 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Arizona mother of 2 vacationing in Belize vanishes from small island, is 'feared no longer alive,' family says
By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

An American mother of two vacationing in Belize disappeared over the weekend while she and her boyfriend camped on an island less than an acre in size, officials said Wednesday.

Alison MacKenzie, 43, was last seen Friday evening after she arrived on the small island of Rendezvous Caye as apart of a three-day tour with a group of 15 people and 3 crew members, said the company running the expedition, Raggamuffin Tours Limited, in a statement.

MacKenzie, a resident of Prescott, Ariz., was said to be traveling with her 58-year-old boyfriend and is believed to have disappeared during the early morning hours of Saturday.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/world/arizona-mother-of-2-vacationing-in-belize-vanishes-from-small-island-is-feared-no-longer-alive-family-says

One of the comments mentions sharks in that area but I don't see anything in the article to make me think that. Maybe? They show a sky photo of the little island they went to.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 02:39:13 am by TomSea »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of the comments mentions sharks in that area but I don't see anything in the article to make me think that. Maybe? They show a sky photo of the little island they went to.

You look at the photo and it shows deeper water (dark blue), with reefs and shallow lagoons (lighter blue) inside the reefs. Prime shark habitat.
If anyone on the island is tossing food waste overboard, they're chumming.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis