Author Topic: Useful Idiots on the Right: The Never Trumpers  (Read 642 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Useful Idiots on the Right: The Never Trumpers
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 01:09:25 am »
I like pie.  Pumpkin is my favorite, but I'll go after a Marie Callender's Chocolate Silk any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

I'm torn between pecan and lemon meringue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 01:12:07 am »
I don't particularly care about the ne'rtrumpers in this forum.
I put just about all of 'em on ignore.
That takes care of that !

:tongue2:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 01:22:11 am »
I'm torn between pecan and lemon meringue.

....mmm lemon meringue.  I haven't had am exceptional lemon meringue pie since my Grandma passed.  No one has been able to make a lemon meringue pie quite like hers.  Fresh lemons and meringue about 4 inches high - perfectly lightly browned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 01:25:02 am »
I didn't know that idiots were useful.   :shrug:

@libertybele

They would be if you could make them run zig-zag patterns across a big field while you shoot at them.

But,NOOOOOO! scream the self-righteous!. "That would be immoral no matter how much fun it would be."

Freaking kill joys!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 01:38:46 am »
....mmm lemon meringue.  I haven't had am exceptional lemon meringue pie since my Grandma passed.  No one has been able to make a lemon meringue pie quite like hers.  Fresh lemons and meringue about 4 inches high - perfectly lightly browned.

I use a blowtorch to finish the Meringue like that.  Perfect light brown!  Works well for Creme Broulet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: