Author Topic: Fox Business host lashes out at 'big dumb baby' Trump for attacking Yovanovitch during impeachment h  (Read 697 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
So this is the idiot (yet another idiot that was NOT on the call but "heard something") that informed Taylor of what he heard while NOT on the call, while sitting in a restaurant. 

Yeah, uh... no.   Not credible and again, not evidence of any crime OR impeachable offense.

This is all about getting vulnerable senators such as Gardner, Collins, Ernst, McSally, Tillis, et al to have to officially go on record as voting for acquittal for an unpopular president who has shown time and again no ability to not be his own worst enemy. POTUS simply has no chill and he is exhausting for the fickle portion of the Left's demographic (who usually are too stupid to vote) that is tired of hearing about/from his whiny old ass every two seconds and relish the chance to make him go away.

Pelosi & Co. are counting on many, many more unforced errors from Trump over the ensuing months as he is irritated, annoyed, and poked. I'm not seeing how anyone can be confident that Trump won't take the bait time and time again. Trump gets the Left energized in a way that Obama never could and demographically speaking, that is a problem.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline libertybele

This is all about getting vulnerable senators such as Gardner, Collins, Ernst, McSally, Tillis, et al to have to officially go on record as voting for acquittal for an unpopular president who has shown time and again no ability to not be his own worst enemy. POTUS simply has no chill and he is exhausting for the fickle portion of the Left's demographic (who usually are too stupid to vote) that is tired of hearing about/from his whiny old ass every two seconds and relish the chance to make him go away.

Pelosi & Co. are counting on many, many more unforced errors from Trump over the ensuing months as he is irritated, annoyed, and poked. I'm not seeing how anyone can be confident that Trump won't take the bait time and time again. Trump gets the Left energized in a way that Obama never could and demographically speaking, that is a problem.

Vulnerable senators?   How about just calling them what they truly are; RINO's.  President Trump has every reason to be irritated and annoyed with the left as the leftist mental midget batcrap crazies have been trying to derail his presidency since day one.

Actually it is the leftists that continue to energize our President's base each time he exposes a little bit more of their corruption.

Though I don't proclaim to be an avid Trump supporter, I cringe at the thought of anyone on the left being seated, losing more House seats or losing the Senate.  Then what?  America.  What will we do without her???? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

POTUS himself, this morning claimed that "I have the right to free speech, too!"      :laugh:

Indeed he absolutely does!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I think it was in bad taste and reeks of a lack of common sense....

for Trump to have made that tweet "during" the testimony.  Had he managed some restraint and made the tweet AFTER the ""Inquiry"" was over, it would have been fine.   But let's face it.  Trump just can't help it.   There really is no "filter" on it when he feels like lashing back.  We saw it during the GOP primary.... several times....lol.

That is one of the main gripes that I and others that have reluctantly supported him thus far have had.   Realistically.... it begs the question...

if he has no restraint on something minor like this....

what "else" will he, in future, have no restraint on?   It is an issue, unfortunately.

Yes, it was in poor taste and shows a lack of poor judgement.  However, not a whole lot of people who declare themselves as members of the GOP are rising up to defend him!

Offline PeteS in CA

Ahem.... is that some of that liberal-style "selective editing" there, Pete?  lolol

The rest of her sentence went on to say...
which is essentially the same thing I was getting at.

You really, seriously don't see the similarity?   My only difference was mentioning the timing of the tweet, which is the ONLY thing I objected to.   Sheesh.

I quoted what I was responding to, the claim that, "No one is questioning his right of freedom of speech". That clause was ALL I was responding to. Don't read into my posts something that clearly is not there, please. Sheesh indeed!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 09:58:53 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

The usual suspects will eternally beat their"rights" drum
yet responsibilities are never any part of their thoughts.
As time passes it should be obvious to all what a compulsive
buffoon Trump has always been.
His core competence is his uncanny ability to turn
friends into enemies; a synonym for a "death wish".

Offline libertybele

The usual suspects will eternally beat their"rights" drum
yet responsibilities are never any part of their thoughts.
As time passes it should be obvious to all what a compulsive
buffoon Trump has always been.
His core competence is his uncanny ability to turn
friends into enemies; a synonym for a "death wish".

Except this "compulsive buffoon" (your words, not mine) is ALL we have standing between us and the bat-crap crazy liberal leftist mental midgets. 

Offline Absalom

Except this "compulsive buffoon" (your words, not mine) is ALL we have standing between us and the bat-crap crazy liberal leftist mental midgets.
---------------------------
Liberty, its highly likely that your scenario will play out and who is to blame???
We are and for the plain and simple reason that we have chosen incompetents to
lead us for most of the previous century and the bill for their services is now due.
The Ancients who created Western civilization rose, thrived yet fell.
There was nothing preordained in our creation. Nothing!!!