Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Makes it Clear: She Works for Illegals, Not U.S. Citizens  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Makes it Clear: She Works for Illegals, Not U.S. Citizens

In what has to be a first in the United States, the reigning Speaker of the House of Representatives spent her weekly address giving legal advice and counsel to illegal aliens, telling them how they can avoid deportation. Speaking ahead of planned nationwide raids by ICE, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Thursday that immigrants in the country illegally did not need to obey warrants from federal immigration authorities.

“An ICE deportation warrant is not the same as a search warrant,” Pelosi counseled. “If that is the only document ICE brings to a home raid, agents do not have the legal right to enter a home. If ICE agents don’t have a warrant signed by a judge, a person may refuse to open the door and let them in.”

Also on Thursday, Pelosi met with members of the House Democratic caucus, advising them to spend the weekend distributing “know your rights” information to illegal aliens in their respective districts. She said she would reach out to religious leaders in districts with high alien populations to make sure they were on board with protecting these migrants from the long arm of the law.

https://freedomclash.com/nancy-pelosi-makes-it-clear-she-works-for-illegals-not-u-s-citizens/

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Makes it Clear: She Works for Illegals, Not U.S. Citizens
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 04:39:43 pm »
Time for her and EVERY Democommie to go if they think that.  Even the idiots of her district have to resent her mindset.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 05:03:59 pm »
Not really. She works for herself and her family.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 06:09:37 pm »
I don't understand how an illegal doesn't have to comply with an ICE deportation order.  Its the law, and they have been through the process.  Is she advising them to further break the law?  If she is then its treason.  This is something Trump should have taken care of a long time ago.  Pelosi is not the only democrat to advise illegals how to undermine the law.  Do we have immigration laws or not?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 07:08:09 pm »
I don't understand how an illegal doesn't have to comply with an ICE deportation order.  Its the law, and they have been through the process.  Is she advising them to further break the law?  If she is then its treason.  This is something Trump should have taken care of a long time ago.  Pelosi is not the only democrat to advise illegals how to undermine the law.  Do we have immigration laws or not?

Seriously...you HAVE to be smarter than that.

Were the President to have Nancy Pelosi arrested for treason because of this....exactly what do you think would then happen? I hate the woman, but doing something that stupid would turn 75% of the country against all things conservative...for a generation.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 07:46:14 pm »

Were the President to have Nancy Pelosi arrested for treason because of this....exactly what do you think would then happen? I hate the woman, but doing something that stupid would turn 75% of the country against all things conservative...for a generation.

Seriously.  Wow.  I think Trump himself and his twitter does a great job of that.  But we want to allow Democrats to undermine the law because we fear they might not like us?   All I can say is Wow!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 08:43:29 pm »
Seriously.  Wow.  I think Trump himself and his twitter does a great job of that.  But we want to allow Democrats to undermine the law because we fear they might not like us?   All I can say is Wow!

"Trump himself" is pulling a 50% approval rate as of yesterday's Rassy so there's a moot point. Second, nobody here wants to "allow" the Dems to do anything...and nobody cares if they "like us". However, I'd rather not turn Independents and moderate Republicans against the party and hand over permanent hegemony to the Left as Conservatives are defined as tyrannical. And THAT is exactly what would happen if the President ordered the arrest of Nancy Pelosi on a treason charge. Its idiotic of you to even suggest such a thing. So take that "Wow" and aim it right back at yourself....with a huge bump.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 09:50:53 pm »
"Trump himself" is pulling a 50% approval rate as of yesterday's Rassy so there's a moot point. Second, nobody here wants to "allow" the Dems to do anything...and nobody cares if they "like us". However, I'd rather not turn Independents and moderate Republicans against the party and hand over permanent hegemony to the Left as Conservatives are defined as tyrannical. And THAT is exactly what would happen if the President ordered the arrest of Nancy Pelosi on a treason charge. Its idiotic of you to even suggest such a thing. So take that "Wow" and aim it right back at yourself....with a huge bump.

Nope, still WOW at you.  You are talking about a president that just said he was going to deport millions.

https://time.com/4569034/donald-trump-undocumented-immigrant-deportation/

He can't do that if he isn't willing to stop the undermining of our immigrations system by the Democrats.  It appears you are saying that Trumps plan to deport millions is a nothing burger.  Won't happen because we are worried how it will appear to voters.  (Hispanics, Democrats and businesses that profit off of illegal immigration.)  In fact if that is the attitude then his entire presidency and campaign promises are "fake news".  Because we can't arrest people who already have deportation orders. (Court ordered after they have already been through entire process)

But I imagine that you don't think Pelosi is worried about having Trump impeached or saying he is guilty of Bribery.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Donald+Trump+going+t+deport+millions&view=detail&mid=22AE1DB808ECD7D90BDB22AE1DB808ECD7D90BDB&FORM=VIRE

So I am suspect about your politics.  Do you support Trump and his campaign promises on illegal immigration or not?  Again he can't do anything if Democrats continue to undermine the law.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:02:51 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 10:00:17 pm »

@Mesaclone

Don't bet anything you can't afford to lose on that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 12:53:43 am »
Its idiotic of you to even suggest such a thing.
Very persuasive.  If that doesn't shame @Chosen Daughter to reevaluate her entire world view, I don't know what will.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2019, 03:34:04 am »
Very persuasive.  If that doesn't shame @Chosen Daughter to reevaluate her entire world view, I don't know what will.

You are correct, Once-ler....its not persuasive. Descriptive, perhaps, but not persuasive. As for reevaluating worldviews, its not within the power of any of us here to force that kind of pardigm shift in others. That said, failing to refute the absurd would itself be a failure...so I refuted away...knowing of course that the subject of my refutation would remain blithely immovable in the face of insult, reason, logic and common sense. You know, like a NeverTrumper should be.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:35:10 am by Mesaclone »