Author Topic: The Left's childishness has gone stale  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left's childishness has gone stale
« on: October 19, 2019, 01:58:30 pm »
October 19, 2019
By Richard Jack Rail

With the Idiot Left marching toward impeachment over nothing, the idea apparently is to make it okay to kick out a president just because you don't like him.  A president then becomes nothing special, no big deal, no longer a force in the power politics of Washington. He can handle the glossy, just-for-show stuff like state dinners and handing out Medals of Freedom, but real power will reside down in the bowels of the permanent administrative bodies of the Deep State.

Actually, as has been explained in a number of places, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats don't want a real "impeachment process" because then the Republicans could subpoena documents and call witnesses, during which the farce would become apparent.  The Idiot Left would have egg all over its face, as it did when Robert Mueller testified before Congress about his shabby investigation.

So the true motive behind the Left's insistence on an impeachment process is simply to keep that train moving in hopes of never actually arriving at the purported destination.  To mix metaphors, we've seen this movie before: use the very idea of impeachment to throw mud on the president and keep the base riled.  If they can't change our minds via the education system, Hollywood, lies in the mass media, or union chicanery, they intend to wear us down by thuggery in the streets.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/the_lefts_childishness_has_gone_stale.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Left's childishness has gone stale
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 06:45:40 pm »
There's a whole lotta stale going around these days.  It's depressing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 07:12:15 pm »

Been stale with me for a long time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 07:37:15 pm »
I’m trying to picture how (if) politics ever recovers from the 116th congress? I mean, democrats stepped across the line from unethical behavior to illegality many times over, in many ways, big and small.

And pundits have the nerve to ask how will the nation recover from Trump?

I don’t know. Why don’t they ask one of Trump’s sixty three million voters instead of listening to the voices in their head.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 08:12:09 pm »
I’m trying to picture how (if) politics ever recovers from the 116th congress? I mean, democrats stepped across the line from unethical behavior to illegality many times over, in many ways, big and small.

And pundits have the nerve to ask how will the nation recover from Trump?

I don’t know. Why don’t they ask one of Trump’s sixty three million voters instead of listening to the voices in their head.
They watched Obama and his top people, attempt their Coup d' Etat; with Comey, Brennan, Meuller, et. all.

Impeachment is a continuation of that.

We are living through, an historic challenge to our peaceful transition of power.

Election day 2020 is over one year away. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 08:14:43 pm »
They watched Obama and his top people, attempt their Coup d' Etat; with Comey, Brennan, Meuller, et. all.

Impeachment is a continuation of that.

We are living through, an historic challenge to our peaceful transition of power.

Election day 2020 is over one year away.

And if Trump wins, which is likely, they'll start the whole game over again in 2021. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: