Author Topic: Democrats Seek to Drown Trump in Drama  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Seek to Drown Trump in Drama
« on: October 19, 2019, 01:55:25 pm »
October 19, 2019
Democrats Seek to Drown Trump in Drama
By Fletch Daniels

Back in 1988, one of the greatest movie villains of all time, Hans Gruber, burst onto the screen with a group of murderous thieves, seizing complete control of the Nakatomi Plaza building in Die Hard.

That movie serves as a decent metaphor for what's currently playing out in America.  Think of the building itself as America and its hapless occupants as Americans.  Gruber and his murderous thugs embody the media-Democrat complex.  The group of foolish police and FBI leadership are best understood as NeverTrump and feckless Republicans, with John McClane aligning with President Donald Trump.

The scene that is most interesting relative to today's unfolding events is when a Mitt Romney named Harry Ellis appoints himself to negotiate with Gruber in an attempt to force McClane to surrender.

"Hans, bubby, I'm your white knight," says Ellis, channeling Romney.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/democrats_seek_to_drown_trump_in_drama.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democrats Seek to Drown Trump in Drama
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 07:49:35 pm »
I'm reminded of a story I read as a child, about a whole village of idiots.  They were trying to get rid of an eel by drowning it, among other escapades.

Trump cannot be "drowned by drama."  It's just not possible, he loves drama.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: