Author Topic: Trump dares Congress, brandishing deep-red 2016 election map: ‘Try to impeach this’  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I don't see this as a witch hunt, for one.

Why not let the people decide in November of next year?    You see what the Dems are doing, or maybe you don't:   I'm hardly one of Trump's supporters around here, but all that changes when the Dems in their arrogance want to deny you and me our right to self-governance.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline OfTheCross

Why not let the people decide in November of next year?    You see what the Dems are doing, or maybe you don't:   I'm hardly one of Trump's supporters around here, but all that changes when the Dems in their arrogance want to deny you and me our right to self-governance.

We will. The Reps. in the Senate aren't going to convict him. Unless something else happens to compound his current issues.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline libertybele

We will. The Reps. in the Senate aren't going to convict him. Unless something else happens to compound his current issues.

That's not the point and to make such a blanket statement with so many RINO's in the Senate is IMHO foolish.

The parameters of impeachment were changed by the DEMS/Pelosi in the House right before Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry.  If that isn't suspect then I do know what is.

Secondly, to allow the House to get away with this crap just because the Senate may not impeach him is IMHO foolish.

Impeachments aren't done at the ballot box, they are done by Congress and "we the people" are at their mercy!  Perhaps you do or do not realize that if this makes it to the Senate, the Chief Justice, who is Roberts will act as the jury.  Roberts has been known to rule against liberal lines.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline OfTheCross

That's not the point and to make such a blanket statement with so many RINO's in the Senate is IMHO foolish.

The parameters of impeachment were changed by the DEMS/Pelosi in the House right before Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry.  If that isn't suspect then I do know what is.

Secondly, to allow the House to get away with this crap just because the Senate may not impeach him is IMHO foolish.

Impeachments aren't done at the ballot box, they are done by Congress and "we the people" are at their mercy!  Perhaps you do or do not realize that if this makes it to the Senate, the Chief Justice, who is Roberts will act as the jury.  Roberts has been known to rule against liberal lines.

No Senate in American history has convicted a President in an impeachment. I don't think the Republicans in the Senate are ballsy enough to do it.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
We will.

You are probably right, but not because of Nancy Pelosi who wants to rip that right from you.   You ought to be a bit more angry,  even if you dislike Trump as many of us do.   This isn't about Trump,  this is about preserving the citizenry's right to self-governance.   The Dems wanted to deny the People their choice even before Trump placed his hand on the Bible.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
No Senate in American history has convicted a President in an impeachment. I don't think the Republicans in the Senate are ballsy enough to do it.

Ballsy?   What's ballsy is standing up and resisting the Dems' obsession with flipping the results of a free and fair election. 

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.