Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren's advice to women: 'Don't have children'  (Read 1455 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Elizabeth Warren's advice to women: 'Don't have children'
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2019, 10:54:53 pm »
Maybe it depends on how "they" define themselves. Hyphenated Americans.

That's right - It ain't the conservatives putting that hyphen in there.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 03:34:23 pm »
Idiots like Warren have always existed.  The notion of saying if you don't have children, you will do far better financially....well no sh*t!  If I never married, never had kids, I would truly be wealthy.  But I enjoyed my life.  I worked hard.  Most of my life, my wife was at home raising three kids.  Her choice.  Fortunately, I made enough to maintain a middle class life style.

My sister in law, now in her mid 50s, never married, never had children.  She regrets her decisions, but there is not much she can do now.  She had opportunities, but she never acted on them.

Warren's advice as a would be leader would literally cause harm to the USA.  Our society can only be maintained with a birth rate that is above 2.1 births per couple.  Simple economics.  That number may be higher now.  Fertility in the USA is declining, I suspect in large part to the chemicals we expose our bodies to that adversely impact fertility. 

Russia is in serious trouble presently because their death rate is high, and their birth rate is very low, with most women having one child and ending in divorce.  Putin instituted paying women $5,000 for every child they birth to encourage women having children.

The society in the USA is disintegrating.  Young people coming along have poor education, even from the better communities, and value societal norms less and less.  I believe 80% of African Americans are born out of wedlock, which all studies show leads to high levels of poverty.  Does anyone do anything about this problem?  No.  We have a society wanting to fault all the wrong people for the decisions each of us make.

The era of growing prosperity for the middle class is over.  Corrupt elected officials along with greed in the business sector have held personal growth to zero for 20+ years, and the processes in place are not going away.  Add the effort of these corrupt politicians to establish globalization, and the growth of people in the USA will be more limited than ever.

The parallels between the USA and Russia are startling to me.  It is my contention the USA is moving more every day to the life in Russia.   And what is that?  POVERTY!!  Multiple generations living in one home, all working to put enough food on the table just to survive.  Little to no religion.  Little to no belief in the value of family life.  Just drudgery.  Abortion is part of the path of life there, now more and more here.  Although we are surpassing them, in that we have elected officials declaring it is perfectly fine to kill a born child.  What next, a three year old is intolerable, so we can eliminate them too?  A 70+ individual is becoming a nuisance, so rid society of them too?

We are on a path that is not in the best interests of this country or its people.  The elite will continue down the path of globalization, which is largely an effort to bring most of the world population down to minimal levels of compensation and marginal survival.  That includes the USA.  That is in large part why they are pushing for open borders.  At the rate we are going, it just will not matter where one lives, for it will be marginal existence, except for the elite.

What we will have done is return to a system of aristocracy, only without the titles.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 03:55:12 pm »
I'm sure her children and grandchildren can appreciate her statement.  *****rollingeyes*****
@libertybele

Warren and her daughter wrote a book about it.  They are in agreement on this issue.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2019, 12:10:29 am »
No worries. The way the tech and society are going there will be plenty of "men" to have babies for them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2019, 06:51:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

I do think Warren will be the Dem candidate.  I forced myself to listen to all of them talk about "climate crisis" when on CNN Wed. night.  I did that to note the reaction of the audience to each one.  Warren, when she came on stage, had more clapping/noise from the audience, as though they were waiting for her to appear and there she was; and more reaction from them when she made a point/explained her "green" plans.

I don't know how the audience was chosen, so no way to know if she had more there than the others.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2019, 06:58:27 pm »
@mystery-ak

I do think Warren will be the Dem candidate.  I forced myself to listen to all of them talk about "climate crisis" when on CNN Wed. night.  I did that to note the reaction of the audience to each one.  Warren, when she came on stage, had more clapping/noise from the audience, as though they were waiting for her to appear and there she was; and more reaction from them when she made a point/explained her "green" plans.

I don't know how the audience was chosen, so no way to know if she had more there than the others.

@Victoria33

The Rats have two big factions in the party going into this election.  Three are the movement leftists (Sanders, Warren and all the rest but one), and the Defeat Trump at all costs faction who support Biden.  As candidates drop out, their support will dump into one of the camps.  Mathematics tells me Sanders or Warren will get the most support as the field winnows, and will end up wiht the most delegates at the Convention.

Tossing a coin, I'd say Warren has at least an even money chance.  Advantage Warren.  Hat doff to you!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:59:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2019, 07:12:35 pm »
I am sure Trump would love nothing more than to go against Warren.  She has zero credibility with most in America after lying ALL HER LIFE about being a Native American.

She would give Trump a landslide perhaps larger than ever attained by any other in history.

Warren is the ultimate flake.  She is smart, and would be tougher in debate for Trump than Biden or Sanders.  But her embracing the GND, the elimination of so many things that are part of the fabric today, and would result in millions of jobs lost, she goes down in flames big time.  One can hope she is the nominee, but it will be HRC coming to the rescue to save the clown car commie party, mark my words.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2019, 07:32:24 pm »
I'm sure her children and grandchildren can appreciate her statement.  *****rollingeyes*****

She's all worried about Americans having children.  But no problem that every illegal immigrant comes with a child.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2019, 08:01:43 pm »
@mystery-ak

I've thought that for some time, @Victoria33.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2019, 03:29:02 am »
She's all worried about Americans having children.  But no problem that every illegal immigrant comes with a child.
Only the loaners. The rest come with several.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2019, 03:50:43 am »
Only the loaners. The rest come with several.

It was either Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren that said the illegal children are all our children.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2019, 03:53:56 am »
It was either Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren that said the illegal children are all our children.

That sounds like Nan......

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2019, 04:24:03 am »
Well, I, for one, didn't have any part in it....

Not mine, and the DNA would bear that out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2019, 11:25:47 am »
Well, I, for one, didn't have any part in it....

Not mine, and the DNA would bear that out.
To these folks, DNA, flesh and blood don't matter... unless, of course, you're milking a little child support from the baby daddy that got abandoned.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024