Author Topic: BREAKING>>>DOJ watchdog releases report on James Comey's leaks of Trump meeting memos  (Read 4374 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hannity...this is just the preamble of what's coming.

They have already ruled that the 4 FISA docs were illegal and Comey signed 3 of them....Comey lied to a Fed Court...very serious charge...

Isn’t he going to give us a tick-tock....?     *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity....he said he told his audience 2-3 weeks ago this was coming and it is not the BIG one...once again the lying to the FED Court and signing the FISA docs is the biggie...and that's coming soon.

now talking about Hurricane with Joe.....this is a slow mover and devastating....approach landfall as a 3 or 4 Cat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity..This report is just limited to Comey and his memos that were to be kept/returned to FBI...no one on his staff agreed with Comey and argued that those memos should stay at FBI...Comey lied about this too!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity...shares our anger but he warned us weeks ago about this report.

repeats...the BIG one is coming..

Sources..McCabe will be indicted....not holding my breath here

Sources on FISA abuse....premeditated abuse on a court
Support the USO

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

I cannot get my head wrapped around why everyone is SO upset about this today since it was discussed in detail here sometime back.  Not going to go dig up the thread but it was.

Changed my mind.  Here's the old thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,370682.msg2023682.html#msg2023682

I'm a bit busy so I can't look anything up, but here is my recollection:

- yes, we heard that Barr was not going to prosecute Comfy on the content the IG report that was released today, about 3 weeks ago....  (therefore, the release of the report today is only of interest for the content, not for anything else

- the b1tch Liu and her office made the decision about a week or so ago to kick the McCabe referral up to Main Justice....  that is still an open issue (at least for us) as to what Main Justice decides about pursuing indictments on McCabe.....  some pundits are saying that he will "definitely" be indicted....  who knows.....

- many pundits are saying that indictments will come Comfy's way based on the full IG (release date TBD, maybe a month or so from now?)....  in particular for his role in the FISA requests....   who knows?

So, I don't see it that we got any "news" today at all....  beyond what may be of interest (merely to confirm suspicions at this point) in the content of the report, which I have not had a moment to look at....

:shrug:

@Bigun

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More.....Fisa report in final stages of vetting....

Comey false statements to the court...felony charges
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay... I have to stop as I have to go to the store...out of Dog food...lol :bullie smokin:
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm a bit busy so I can't look anything up, but here is my recollection:

- yes, we heard that Barr was not going to prosecute Comfy on the content the IG report that was released today, about 3 weeks ago....  (therefore, the release of the report today is only of interest for the content, not for anything else

- the b1tch Liu and her office made the decision about a week or so ago to kick the McCabe referral up to Main Justice....  that is still an open issue (at least for us) as to what Main Justice decides about pursuing indictments on McCabe.....  some pundits are saying that he will "definitely" be indicted....  who knows.....

- many pundits are saying that indictments will come Comfy's way based on the full IG (release date TBD, maybe a month or so from now?)....  in particular for his role in the FISA requests....   who knows?

So, I don't see it that we got any "news" today at all....  beyond what may be of interest (merely to confirm suspicions at this point) in the content of the report, which I have not had a moment to look at....

:shrug:

@Bigun

That is the way I see it as well @EdJames.

All this hyperventilation today is just that IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

I agree with Hannity.

By the time the conventions are over and the leaves are falling, ...all these apparent 'crimes' gone unpunished, will be connected with much more serious conspiracies.  Comey will end up hanging himself. 

Of course, the government is going to prosecute him.  For the sake of public confidence in our system of laws, this pompous MFing, SOB  needs to swing.

For that exact reason.

There must be a patriot left in DC other than you, @DCPatriot . Someone with information that will have the courage to step up; someone who cares more for the country than it’s politics. With that hope in mind, I’ll keep my powder dry.

Consider, if there is anyone who has the right to be angry at this news it’s President Trump. Yet, his comments were oddly restrained and limited only to Comey’s part. He said nothing about the decision against prosecuting Comey, a decision which appears to apply a different standard to Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone and other’s associated with Trump, than to Comey.

Given that Trump rarely has an unexpressed thought about anything, he must surely know what is coming and is keeping that information close to the vest.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:23:20 pm by aligncare »

Offline Victoria33

Hannity..This report is just limited to Comey and his memos that were to be kept/returned to FBI...no one on his staff agreed with Comey and argued that those memos should stay at FBI...Comey lied about this too!
@mystery-ak

Comey did not lie.  He voluntarily told what he did with the Memos; Memo 4, which had no classified info in it, and the 6 left, going to his lawyers.  The report states NO classified information went to the public.

It remains to be seen what happened in regard to the FISA warrants.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:04:39 am by Victoria33 »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Comey did not lie.  He voluntarily told what he did with the Memos; Memo 2, which had no classified info in it, and the 6 left, going to his lawyers.  The report states NO classified information went to the public.

It remains to be seen what happened in regard to the FISA warrants.

He definitely lied to Donald Trump when he told him he was not the target of an investigation, having already set up Crossfire Hurricane, which was an investigation of Trump.  Are lies told to Trump not really lies?

Comey was caught in lies in his book, too.  They didn't count I guess.

You have said you believe every word Comey has uttered and written.  Do you still?  One need not be a Trump true believer to look askance at James Comey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

He definitely lied to Donald Trump when he told him he was not the target of an investigation, having already set up Crossfire Hurricane, which was an investigation of Trump.  Are lies told to Trump not really lies?
Comey was caught in lies in his book, too.  They didn't count I guess.
You have said you believe every word Comey has uttered and written.  Do you still?  One need not be a Trump true believer to look askance at James Comey.
@Cyber Liberty

At the time Comey told Trump he was not under investigation, January 6, 2017, all leaders of the Justice Dept. were in Trump Tower giving Trump intelligence information about Russia, Trump was not being investigated and Comey told him that.  It was later the Trump Campaign became the concern of the FBI related to Russia.

"You have said you believe every word Comey has uttered and written."
You know better than that, I have never said that.  I have researched what has been said about Comey, what Comey did on certain dates, found documents, read them, put together a time line as actions went down, who said what, who did what, read his book, find nothing in there that contradicts public records as to when things happened, who was there when they happened.  Since you have not read the book, you have no idea what is in it.  Get back to me when you can speak to what is in the book.

I am now going to post some facts in the book with exact dates given from the time Comey was fired from May 9, 2017 - through May 16, 2017, when actions happened.  These few dates have witnesses who were involved.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Applewood

I have reread parts of  Comey’s book to nail down which exact unclassified memo (it was No. 4)  he gave his friend, Dan Richmond, a professor at Columbia Law School and information in it given to a reporter.  See paragraph six (this paragraph is one) for how this went down.  This writing starts with Comey being fired, and what happened after that.

He was in Los Angeles on May 9, 2017, to speak to an Agent Recruiting event.  Date validated by the many in the room.  He was speaking to this group when he saw three silent TVs on the back wall, with the large words, “COMEY FIRED”.  He told the group he would finish his remarks and shake hands, then go figure out what was happening.

He returned to Washington that night.  On May 12, date validated with millions who read it, the Trump tweeted: “James Comey better hope there are no “tapes” of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press.”  Comey saw this as a warning to him.

On May 16, (date validated by contact with a friend, see below) he “hoped the FBI leadership team would see what he saw in the Trump’s tweet about tapes and they would start pushing the Department of Justice to go get the tapes”.  He thought “maybe the FBI would even urge Justice to appoint an independent prosecutor to pursue this.”  He thought, being a private citizen now, he could do something “that might force them to do the right thing.”

He decided he would “prompt a media story by revealing the president’s February 14 direction that I drop the Flynn investigation.  That might force the Justice Department to appoint a special prosecutor who could then go get the tapes that Trump tweeted about.  And, although I was banned from FBI property, I had a copy of my unclassified memo about his request store securely at home.”

He contacted his friend Don Richman, a former prosecutor and now a professor at Columbia Law School who can validate this date of the 16th.  This attorney had been giving him legal advice since his firing.  He told Richman he was sending him on unclassified memo and he wanted him to share the “substance” of the memo, but not the memo itself, with a reporter so it would get out there; remember the memo is documenting Trump asking Comey to “let it go” (investigation of Flynn’s contact with the Russian government) and the Justice Department see it.  Comey did not want a media frenzy resulting in reporters camping out on his driveway.

The Justice Department “shortly afterward appointed Robert Mueller, giving him the authority to investigate any coordination between the Russian government and the Trump campaign and any related matters.”

This is the end of my writing about memos (unless something else happens about these memos.)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:05:53 am by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

Yeah, I see your points here.  And I agree this is done to death, or at least coma for now.  We'll be talking about something else within a week, I suppose. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: