Author Topic: Geraldo: I must regretfully conclude that Trump’s critics are right that he’s a racist  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Actually, if you listen to him on pretty much any subject, you know for sure that he doesn't vote "R."

Yeah, I don't see how he could.

Offline musiclady

Yeah, I don't see how he could.

Maybe he did once so he could say "I voted Republican."

Though, I have no idea which R he would have voted for with his distorted worldview.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Hoodat

This is the same man who backed Bill Clinton 100% for seven months on his Monica denials.  But when Clinton finally came clean and admitted his misdeeds, Whoraldo said that he had known Clinton was lying the whole time.  He is nothing more than a partisan hack with zero regard for journalistic integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Geraldo (Gerry Rivers) got in some real hot water back in the late 60's or early 70's (can't recall exactly) for showing the unaltered Zapruder film on his late night Tee BEE show and completely disappeared for a LONG time afterward.  He's learned his lesson now and toes the party line. 

What you see on that idiot box screen does not give you any insights at all WRT what he, or Juan Williams, truly believe.  They are playing roles for money there.
The hot water I saw him get in was while he was an embed with a unit in Iraq. the fool drew a map in the sand showing how the troops were going to outmaneuver the guys they were in contact with, and that was the end of embedded teevee reporters. Everything was handled in press conferences after that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The hot water I saw him get in was while he was an embed with a unit in Iraq. the fool drew a map in the sand showing how the troops were going to outmaneuver the guys they were in contact with, and that was the end of embedded teevee reporters. Everything was handled in press conferences after that.

Oh, yeah, I remember that one.   :chairbang:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Smart he ain't!  And never was either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Smart he ain't!  And never was either.
Yabbut, he got Hubris!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is nothing more pathetic than a desperate and  lonely attention-whore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rivera was one of the first tv "reporters/journalists" who injected themselves into the story instead of making a straightforward report. Geraldo desperately wanted to make sure you knew how much he cared about the people involved in the story.

@goatprairie

MY all-time favorite Hay-Raldo moment was discovered by accident. I came home early one night after smoking a little hash (or maybe a lot of hash. These things are hard to remember),and turned on the teebee to have something to do while feeding my munchies. The old ABC 20-20 show was on,and Hay-Raldo and his crew were doing an expose of a "mercenary training camp" somewhere in Georgia. It should have been named "Camp Wannabe" because it was populated primarily be wannabees with a rich fantasy life that had never served in uniform. Back then there were a lot of experienced combat veterans still young enough to take on hot missions,and it goes without question that someone with combat experience as an infantry NCO or officer were the people everybody was looking to hire,not wannabees who have memorized every Rambo movie.

Anyhow,I recognized the retired SGM running the camp,and his fingernail clippings probably have a higher IQ than Hay-raldo,so I decided it would be fun to watch. There were a bunch of funny moments,but the funniest one came near the end when the SGM looked Hay-raldo in the eye and told him on-camera "I know what kind of reporting you do,and you you alter any of the film or words spoken here by me or anyone that works for me,I will track you down wherever you are and kill you."

Hay-Raldo's eyes got so big they looked like they were on stalks,and he was instantly saturated with sweat as he turned to the camera and stuttered "You say this ladies and gentlemen! This man just threatened to kill me! If anything happens to me you will know who did it." I fully expected him to threaten to sic his mama on the SGM. I have never seen anyone as afraid as he was in my entire life. I laughed so loud I woke everyone up.

Damn shame this was in the pre-VCR days. I would love to have a copy of that to play to cheer me up occasionally.

BTW,I THINK that might have been his last appearance on 20/20,but could be wrong about that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jerry Rivers speaks .. :whistle:

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/22/geraldo-must-regretfully-conclude-trumps-critics-right-hes-racist/

@mrclose

There sure seems to be a lot of sunlight coming into that window for a photo he claims was taken after 1 AM.

Not that I think Hay-Raldo would ever lie to us. I am sure it was just the sun that was confused. Bad sun,BAD!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 04:00:10 pm by Mod1 »

Offline conservativevoter

Geraldo belongs on CNN.   happy77

Offline mrclose

@mrclose

There sure seems to be a lot of sunlight coming into that window for a photo he claims was taken after 1 AM.

Not that I think Hay-Raldo would ever lie to us. I am sure it was just the sun that was confused. Bad sun,BAD!

@sneakypete

A Geraldo Rivera Selfie Tutorial
 :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

But, then, Geraldo, and this is the disturbing part, I read that you were’t intoxicated at all when you took the photo. According to an interview you gave with New York’s 95.5 PLJ Radio on Monday you’d taken the photo earlier in the day, which means this photo was not even created by tequila; it was created by a sober Geraldo, which leads me to the next question…why?

https://petapixel.com/2013/07/25/a-geraldo-rivera-selfie-tutorial/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline PeteS in CA

Geraldo belongs on CNN.   happy77

Maybe on MesSNBC, co-hosting a show with Rachel MadCow. "With the way he looks and the way she sees, it's a perfect match!"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:39:01 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

Translation: I still want to be invited to the good parties.