Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13076 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/1150451198316752896

S.E. Cupp @secupp

Telling four American women of color to “go back” to their own countries is despicable. It’s a new, indefensible low for this president, whose party refuses to hold him accountable or rebuke this garbage. Cowards all.
10:05 AM - 14 Jul 2019

Twitter is no different
than any wall
on a public bathroom stall.
Hard to disagree after Trump's current tweet storm.

This is a perfect prologue to the video of illegals in handcuffs, surrounded by their wailing families, I'll be watch on the news tonight.  Best season of Trump yet.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Twitter is no different
than any wall
on a public bathroom stall.
@Once-Ler  and @edpc  are using this site today, to spew their leftist anti_American vomit.

During 2016 the Fake Deacon posted 100 times per day, against Trump, and his supporters (members of this site).

When he was finally gone, he stated his support for Hillary.

Will @nevertrumps HERE, start being honest and pick thei  faves?

Isee Bernie, Amash, McMullen HERE.

No conservative hub worth attention, would tolerate that.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
How nice, you finally got to use "duplicitous".  Good for you.   :beer:

I’m glad you got help looking it up.    :beer:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 05:33:01 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

I'm sorry you didn't want to know what the rats were saying.

What the rats are saying is right on the rip of your tongue, and apparently reflects your position too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I’m glad you got help looking it up.    :beer:

Should have stopped when you had the chance.   :laugh:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@Once-Ler  and @edpc  are using this site today, to spew their leftist anti_American vomit.

Yes, because leftists are always insisting that DACA people should be deported.     *****rollingeyes*****

What a fumbduck.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

If memory serves, @truth_seeker I believe we're not a conservative site, but a big tent, all opinions are welcome and equivalent hub.

I could be mistaken, but this is my recollection of the change concurrent with the change to "The Briefing Room".   :shrug:

During 2016 the Fake Deacon posted 100 times per day, against Trump, and his supporters (members of this site).

When he was finally gone, he stated his support for Hillary.

I'm reporting the fall-out from Trump's tweets.  The consequences will come whether you like it or not, so buck up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If memory serves, @truth_seeker I believe we're not a conservative site, but a big tent, all opinions are welcome and equivalent hub.

I could be mistaken, but this is my recollection of the change concurrent with the change to "The Briefing Room".   :shrug:

You are mistaken.  TBR is a conservative site, but not a GOP-specific site.

Being relentlessly and unremittingly anti-Trump is not necessarily a leftist position.  It may not be a very defensible position, but it is not necessarily leftist.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm reporting the fall-out from Trump's tweets.  The consequences will come whether you like it or not, so buck up.

You're also treading on that troll line.

Online corbe

Admit it #Nevers with both RiV AND @truth_seeker on this Thread, you don't stand a chance.
   Go Home, Live to fight another day.    :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

The way the 'OP' is destroying any dissenting thought on her Thread, I'm reluctant to say anything.

If you're referring to me @corbe  ... how do you reconcile your post with the free rein given to @Once-Ler and his clan?

Online corbe

Being relentlessly and unremittingly anti-Trump is not necessarily a leftist position.  It may not be a very defensible position, but it is not necessarily leftist.

@Sanguine
 goopo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

I choose to stand against progressive Democrats!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Admit it #Nevers with both RiV AND @truth_seeker on this Thread, you don't stand a chance.
   Go Home, Live to fight another day.   

Sometimes political adversaries unmasking their true core beliefs is a victory in and of itself. @corbe   

This is one of those times.  888blackhat

Splitting a hair here, IMHO, but thanks for clarifying.  Appreciate it.

Online corbe

If you're referring to me @corbe  ... how do you reconcile your post with the free rein given to @Once-Ler and his clan?

I understand the @Once-Ler dislike for Trump, I don't necessarily agree with it BUT it seems compatible with TBR standards, most the time.  I can't believe he's the Liberal you Trumpers paint him in, sure he trolls, so be it he's a grown Man and can take care of himself. He's still pizzed, like many of us here.  @Right_in_Virginia
   It's a Conservative Forum, not a GOP or Trump Forum. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Splitting a hair here, IMHO, but thanks for clarifying.  Appreciate it.

Classic 'Pretzel Logic', IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

It is above all, an anti-Trump site.

A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president.

Sinkspur, geronL, cripplecreek, Invar and others. They get to spew their venom, to create  emotion, conflict, excitement.

I understand the @Once-Ler dislike for Trump,.....

You took a personal shot at me @corbe   And I asked you to explain yourself.

You haven't done so.  Try again.

Sometimes political adversaries unmasking their true core beliefs is a victory in and of itself. @corbe   

This is one of those times.  888blackhat

Oh good lord!!!  I've been found out as thinking Trump is unfit to be President.  How did you see through my disguise? 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The TOPIC of the thread is the article that the OP so graciously brought to the forum, and the various reactions from members and the public as a whole.

NOT the forum itself, nor its members.

(Not every post, by every party, will be pleasing to all.)

It is above all, an anti-Trump site.

Then you must leave. *look*

A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president.

Sinkspur, geronL, cripplecreek, Invar and others. They get to spew their venom, to create  emotion, conflict, excitement.
None of those guys post here anymore.  You're blood sugar is low.  Drink some kool-aid.