Author Topic: 797 Trump reelection ‘watch parties’ set, six times the number of #ImpeachTrump events  (Read 430 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

797 Trump reelection ‘watch parties’ set, six times the number of #ImpeachTrump events
Washington Examiner, Jun 16, 2019, Paul Bedard

Hundreds of “watch parties” and Trump-Pence reelection training events are set to take place Tuesday as President Trump announces his bid for a second term at a massive rally in Orlando, Fla., according to campaign officials.

A total of 797 events are already planned to focus on the president’s announcement, and they will occur in every state, plus Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands.

That number dwarfs the 133 “#ImpeachTrump Day of Action” events Saturday that were sparsely attended, including one in front of the White House, prompting a mocking tweet from the president.

At the Orlando rally, the campaign has confirmed 335 volunteers to register new voters, an initiative that worked well in 2016 when the Republican National Committee manned voter registration tables.

[...]

Even Maryland’s liberal Montgomery County in the Washington suburbs is having a watch party hosted by the state GOP.

“The groundswell of support for President Trump is stronger than ever. All across the country, neighbors are meeting neighbors and training together on how to most efficiently and effectively share President Trump’s record in their communities and register voters. This grassroots effort will be a key component to President Trump winning re-election in 2020,” deputy campaign communications director Erin Perrine told Secrets Sunday.

On Friday, the campaign launched its “National Week of Training,” which will continue until June 20.

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/797-trump-reelection-watch-parties-set-6-times-impeachtrump-events

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

McDonald's sold their 100,000,000,000th burger back when GHWB was POTUS.

And yet, they still suck.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

McDonald's sold their 100,000,000,000th burger back when GHWB was POTUS.

And yet, they still suck.

Are you sure you're on the right thread?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Are you sure you're on the right thread?

Commenting on the fact that while large numbers of people do something doesn't make it stupid?  Yeah, sounds about right.

Then again, more people voted for HRC than djt, so I guess if it's all about the numbers...

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Back on topic, I think it's very good news the Republicans are taking a ground game seriously.   :patriot:

Online libertybele

Commenting on the fact that while large numbers of people do something doesn't make it stupid?  Yeah, sounds about right.

Then again, more people voted for HRC than djt, so I guess if it's all about the numbers...

....yes, it is all about numbers....she LOST!    :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Back on topic, I think it's very good news the Republicans are taking a ground game seriously.   :patriot:

Yes this is important, but that in itself may not be enough going into the 2020 election.  It is unfortunate that he has lost some support and the number of people who say that they are going to sit this election out is growing, which is concerning.  Trump has to do something to turn that around.

Secondly, and perhaps just as important is that the RNC/GOP needs to ensure that this election is solid, with safeguards in place to ensure minimal voter fraud and corruption.

The election is over a year away, and hopefully he'll be able to accomplish what is need to win re-election.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The only thing I learned from this story is there are 930 really pathetic groups of people out there.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.