Author Topic: 23 House Republicans Suspect DOJ Cover-up in Progress? – Request “Prompt” Declassification from Pres  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
23 House Republicans Suspect DOJ Cover-up in Progress? – Request “Prompt” Declassification from President Trump…
Posted on June 14, 2019   by sundance

Twenty-three House republicans request declassification of documents directly from President Trump as soon as possible.  Despite the executive office directive to AG Bill Barr, the republican group seemingly do not trust the DOJ and FBI institutional interests.

It’s a smart move to keep the pressure on.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/14/23-house-republicans-suspect-doj-cover-up-in-progress-request-prompt-declassification-from-president-trump/#more-165079
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Interesting, but I don't think anything will become of this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting, but I don't think anything will become of this.
I agree. The howling after the election (POTUS, not midterm) was not just because it wasn't 'same ol', same ol'' on the Hill and environs, it was because they'd been negligently careless covering their tracks in anticipation of another go-round and complete control.

Oops.

That panic has been evident as they hurl accusations, people wake up dead in the morning, and every piece of legal furniture available is dragged into the path of any possible pursuit. Want to know which Republicans are complicit, if not deeply involved? Look at who have been the obstructionists to get a clue.
FOr a while it seemed they thought nothing would come of this all, but they're starting to sweat, and it isn't because its summer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

I agree. The howling after the election (POTUS, not midterm) was not just because it wasn't 'same ol', same ol'' on the Hill and environs, it was because they'd been negligently careless covering their tracks in anticipation of another go-round and complete control.

Oops.

That panic has been evident as they hurl accusations, people wake up dead in the morning, and every piece of legal furniture available is dragged into the path of any possible pursuit. Want to know which Republicans are complicit, if not deeply involved? Look at who have been the obstructionists to get a clue.
FOr a while it seemed they thought nothing would come of this all, but they're starting to sweat, and it isn't because its summer.

Both parties are guilty of wrong doing and cover ups but I believe that evidence of any wrong doing has long been destroyed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Both parties are guilty of wrong doing and cover ups but I believe that evidence of any wrong doing has long been destroyed.
Like someone cleaning up after a murder, there is always something left. If nothing else, the 'holes in the water' will indicate what is gone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hold on to your pessimism - I think something may actually come of this, in conjunction with a lot of other things that are going on right now.

Online libertybele

Hold on to your pessimism - I think something may actually come of this, in conjunction with a lot of other things that are going on right now.

I hope you are right.   :patriot: