General Category > Politics/Government

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: ‘Think of Something Really Gay — That’s How Gay I Am’

(1/25) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:
Mayor Pete Buttigieg: ‘Think of Something Really Gay — That’s How Gay I Am’
Breitbart, Apr 20, 2019

Mayor Pete Buttigieg acknowledged that he would face challenges as an openly gay presidential candidate if he ultimately faced President Donald Trump in the general election.

“I’m from Indiana, I’m gay as a — I don’t know, think of something really gay — that’s how gay I am,” he said in an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin.

“I’m used to bullying,” Buttigieg replied. “I think you confront it, initially, and move on.”

He said that as a presidential candidate he would focus on calling out Trump’s behavior but remain intent on changing the subject to his own agenda.

Buttigieg quoted Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. saying that “darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that.”

Yes, there's more:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/19/mayor-pete-buttigieg-think-of-something-really-gay-thats-how-gay-i-am/

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote ---Buttigieg quoted Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. saying that “darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that.”
--- End quote ---

Oh, how proud the Black community must be.

dfwgator:
If he somehow gets elected, I'm moving to Poland.

rustynail:
"Pete Buttigieg: ‘Think of Something Really Gay — That’s How Gay I Am’"....anal warts.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: rustynail on April 20, 2019, 11:18:34 pm ---"Pete Buttigieg: ‘Think of Something Really Gay — That’s How Gay I Am’"....anal warts.

--- End quote ---

John Wayne Gacy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version