General Category > Politics/Government

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: ‘Think of Something Really Gay — That’s How Gay I Am’

<< < (2/25) > >>

mountaineer:
That clinches it for me. All that agonizing over candidates, when there was Buttgay's homosexuality staring all of us in the face. How can we NOT support li'l Mayor Pete, in all his queerosity? What other credentials do we need?

austingirl:
"Think of something really gay"

No, thanks.

aligncare:
Where’s all this polarization headed? Will we reach the point where candidates for executive office must pass a sexual orientation litmus test before being considered for office, and where gender and racial identity and sexual orientation determines your party affiliation?

I miss those innocent times when being gay meant you were happy and carefree, and no one talked about their sex life in public.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: aligncare on April 21, 2019, 01:26:23 am ---Where’s all this polarization headed? Will we reach the point where candidates for executive office must pass a sexual orientation litmus test before being considered for office, and where gender and racial identity and sexual orientation determines your party affiliation?

I miss those innocent times when being gay meant you were happy and carefree, and no one talked about their sex life in public.

--- End quote ---

The love that dare not speak its name, is now the love that won't STFU.

cato potatoe:
Besides crazy Bernie, I am not sure what any of the Dem candidates support.  They are slaves to vapid identity politics. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version