Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's disgusting excuses for Ilhan Omar have thrown Jews under the bus  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi's disgusting excuses for Ilhan Omar have thrown Jews under the bus
by Philip Klein
 | March 07, 2019 01:29 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has rallied around Rep. Ilhan Omar, by offering a series of disgusting excuses for the Minnesota freshman's repeated peddling of anti-Semitism.

Among the excuses: Her words weren't "intended" as anti-Semitic; the fact that the statements would be offensive was "unknown" to her; and Pelosi relates to her as former activist herself who knows how activists come into Congress with "enthusiasm."

Pelosi, who last month demanded an apology from Omar over previous anti-Semitic statements, in the wake of subsequent statements, is now saying "it's up to her" whether to apologize. She also explained how important it was that a House resolution condemning anti-Semitism doesn't mention Omar, and in fact addresses other forms of hate.

"I don't think that the congresswoman is perhaps appreciate the full weight of how this was heard by other people, although I don't believe it was intended in an anti-Semitic way," Pelosi said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/nancy-pelosis-disgusting-excuses-for-ilhan-omar-have-thrown-jews-under-the-bus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nancy Pelosi's disgusting excuses for Ilhan Omar have thrown Jews under the bus

Not to worry, the majority of the couple million US jewish voters will still march lock step with dim lib agenda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The State & it's media toads changed a period into an apostrophe and turned Steve King into a leper.

Lets see how far they're willing to go to defend actual, bona fide bigotry.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, I knew Pelosi was going to cave to her new bosses...freshman Representatives.  American Jews had better wise the heck up about the Rats.  I've been watching for decades and they show no indication of doing so.  They're going to have some 'splaining to do when they face our Maker.

Dittos with "catholics" like Pelosi who enable abortion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

The fruits of the Democratic Party’s decision to pursue identity politics are ripening. The problem with identity politics in the long term is those identity groups fight with each other.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

I checked out Omar's district which covers much of Minneapolis and has a substantial Jewish population. Couldn't find the numbers.
But they had to know she was an anti-Semite/Israel-hater before the election.
Who wants to make a bet she doesn't get the Dem nomination next year and win her district again?
I just read a comment in "City Pages" by one of Omar's  Jewish constituents named Max Sparber. He basically brushed off her comments. Israel deserves criticism he said. He's more concerned about right-wing anti-Semitism. Besides, she said she was sorry. So there.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:51:02 pm by goatprairie »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The fruits of the Democratic Party’s decision to pursue identity politics are ripening. The problem with identity politics in the long term is those identity groups fight with each other.

It's the SJW conundrum all over again.

You can Not give every squeeky wheel Special Rights and their own Parade to lead without stepping on everybody Else's Inalienable Rights.

And here it is, on stage front and center in all its vile putrescence.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 04:54:54 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
Yeah, I knew Pelosi was going to cave to her new bosses...freshman Representatives.  American Jews had better wise the heck up about the Rats.  I've been watching for decades and they show no indication of doing so.  They're going to have some 'splaining to do when they face our Maker.

Dittos with "catholics" like Pelosi who enable abortion.

They managed to finally break their lock on the black vote.

It will still take a few years but they are working hard with this, to fracture and drive off a goodly section of that Liberal Jewish vote.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is anyone surprised by this?

After all,the Arabs have move money to give as "gifts" to "helpful friends" now than the Jews,and politicians are whores at heart.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This women is unbelievable.  She is the face of hypocrisy.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

• Wulf Anson Author
This women is unbelievable.  She is the face of hypocrisy.

Proud winner of PP's Margaret Sanger Award.

Sanger, admired by the architects of the Nazi Holocsust.