Author Topic: 'Boy or girl?' Parents raising 'theybies' let kids decide  (Read 13025 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Boy or girl?' Parents raising 'theybies' let kids decide
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2018, 03:35:10 pm »
I agree!  Without a doubt.  And that is why I decline to interpret the Bible in a way that is unnecessary, arbitrary and cruel,  that prescribes no possible way for a homosexual to act in accordance with way he was wired without committing sin.

You ignored the rest.  You forgot to find out what "The Law of the Lord" actually is, or means.  You ignored the fact that David was repentant of his sin and was punished for it.

IOW, you once again imposed your feelings and denied the reality of who God is and what His Word says.

I ask you........PLEASE............. spout your opinions if you will, no one will stop you, but STOP attributing your feelings to God.  He is Holy.  He is Righteous.  And He does not suffer mockery.

Stop doing it.

Let others argue with your opinions as you state them.  Your feelings are shared by many others (mostly outside this forum), but they are not in line with God's word, or His law, and therefore you are walking a dangerous line in forcing your own feelings and 'morality' on a Holy God.

For YOUR sake, stop.  I don't think you're a bad person, but what you are doing here is dangerous for you.

@Jazzhead
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 03:35:59 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2018, 03:52:13 pm »
@sneakypete
Your argument is an epic logic fail. Homosexuals deliberately and willfully perform a mockery of the act that creates life. To compare that with physical issues of heterosexual is specious.

@austingirl

ONE of us is having an epic failure of logic,and it ain't me.

Then again,I don't have any dogmas nipping at my heels.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2018, 03:54:39 pm »
You ignored the rest.  You forgot to find out what "The Law of the Lord" actually is, or means.  You ignored the fact that David was repentant of his sin and was punished for it.

IOW, you once again imposed your feelings and denied the reality of who God is and what His Word says.

I ask you........PLEASE............. spout your opinions if you will, no one will stop you, but STOP attributing your feelings to God.  He is Holy.  He is Righteous.  And He does not suffer mockery.

Stop doing it.

@Jazzhead

@Jazzhead @musiclady

Speaking of mockery of Gods Law (tm),how about God proclaiming that jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins,and then proclaiming "I am a jealous God,and you will have no God before me!"

BTW,doesn't that ALSO indicate there are other Gods,or who would he have to be jealous of?

Or maybe you think he misspoke?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 03:56:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2018, 04:08:44 pm »
@austingirl

ONE of us is having an epic failure of logic,and it ain't me.

Then again,I don't have any dogmas nipping at my heels.

You are immune to logic.  **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2018, 04:12:05 pm »
@Jazzhead @musiclady

Speaking of mockery of Gods Law (tm),how about God proclaiming that jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins,and then proclaiming "I am a jealous God,and you will have no God before me!"

Actually Pete, the "7 Deadly Sins' was and is a construct of the Catholic church expounding on a letter the Apostle Paul wrote to the Romans warning against the root cause of sin in the congregation there.  There is no biblical 'listing' of 7 Deadly sins.  Sin is sin and does not have a ranking system indicating some are worse than others.

I mean, to take your point - one of the '7 deadly sins' is against "gluttony" - yet God commands his people to Feast before Him during his appointed holy times, especially the Feast of Tabernacles during the Fall harvest season.  If 'gluttony' was a listed sin - the command to party before Him on His Feast Days would indeed be hypocritical.

BTW,doesn't that ALSO indicate there are other Gods,or who would he have to be jealous of?

Not at all.  He is jealous of our affections and attentions, same as any parent would be if their kid began calling someone who had ill intents toward them 'daddy' or 'mommy'.

After all, what parent doesn't yank their hair out when their kid no longer respects or listens to their instructions and rules of the house anymore?  Oftentimes serious consequences of bad behavior occur, and what parent wants to see their kid suffer having to pay for their misdeeds instead of having a happy and productive life?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2018, 08:01:21 pm »
Looks like you misspoke. If you're going to accuse God of saying stuff, read His word first, in order to quote Him accurate.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:39:21 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2018, 08:37:04 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I couldn't agree more.I would only add we need to guard our borders in such a way that it is almost impossible to cross into America without permission.
Yep. Human smuggling ought to involve more than being a bus driver and tour guide.

But that degree of border control will only be established when those who are running things want to keep us in.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline darroll

« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2018, 09:07:41 pm »
Boy or Girl?
Why confuse your kids, life does enough of that.
I'm new on this type of thinking. I have neighbors that are gay (females) and they are my first experience with this.
Their kids are well behaved. They watch every move I make (even on the net) and told the neighborhood gossip that I'm their cousin? Someone told me that they hate men's guts. Their war, not mine. I promised their Mom that I would go easy on them when they moved in. I keep my word.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2018, 11:12:32 pm »
You are immune to logic.  **nononono*

@austingirl

Yeah,causen if deys wun thang religion is all bout hit bees "logic",huh?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2018, 11:14:10 pm »
Actually Pete, the "7 Deadly Sins' was and is a construct of the Catholic church expounding on a letter the Apostle Paul wrote to the Romans warning against the root cause of sin in the congregation there.  There is no biblical 'listing' of 7 Deadly sins.  Sin is sin and does not have a ranking system indicating some are worse than others.

@INVAR

Thanks for the clarification. New Testament?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2018, 12:13:06 am »
@INVAR

Thanks for the clarification. New Testament?

Yes Pete.  The Epistle of Paul to the Romans is in the New Testament.

Interestingly enough gluttony is not listed there in Romans, yet it is listed as one of the chief deadly sins - which BTW did not come about until the 4th century A.D.  Nearly 400 years AFTER the birth of Christ and His ministry.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2018, 01:10:16 am »
Yes Pete.  The Epistle of Paul to the Romans is in the New Testament.

Interestingly enough gluttony is not listed there in Romans, yet it is listed as one of the chief deadly sins - which BTW did not come about until the 4th century A.D.  Nearly 400 years AFTER the birth of Christ and His ministry.

@INVAR

Ahhh,the new and PC Approved word of Gawd!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2018, 01:33:35 am »
@INVAR

Ahhh,the new and PC Approved word of Gawd!

No Pete,  not really biblical at all.  Rather a tradition of men forged into a doctrine that has promulgated through centuries of Catholic teaching and dominance.

It’s just assumed to be biblical.

Kind of like purgatory and paying indulgences to the priesthood was att one time thought to be a biblical precedent.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2018, 04:12:36 am »
@austingirl

Yeah,causen if deys wun thang religion is all bout hit bees "logic",huh?
@sneakypete  :rolling: Sorry about your inability to spell and use grammar.
If you fail to see the flawed reasoning in equating deliberate perverted action to infertility, there is no hope for you.
Principles matter. Words matter.