Author Topic: When Pigs Fly… Publix Will Not Pay Teen Tyrant David Hogg’s Million Dollar Demand  (Read 724 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Gateway Pundit
by Kristinn Taylor
May 30, 2018

Publix CEO Todd Jones on Tuesday told the father of a Parkland, Florida student killed in the February 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that the Florida-based supermarket chain would not be making a donation to the school’s student fund. Last week leftist revolutionary Parkland student gun control activist David Hogg demanded Publix give $1 million to the Stoneman Douglas Victim’s fund to atone for donating a reported $670,000 in recent years to Adam Putnam, a pro-NRA Florida Republican running for governor. Hogg led a die-in inside Publix stores last Friday to protest Publix’s support for Putnam, who is currently Florida’s Agriculture Commissioner.

(more)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/breaking-publix-will-not-pay-teen-tyrant-david-hoggs-million-dollar-demand/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course they won't pay. If they caved to some acne-faced teenage punk for a million dollars, protesters of every kind under the sun would be there every day 'protesting' and demanding money. "Give PETA a million dollars or we will shut down your business." This is exactly how the mafia works.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

He looks rather lonely at this "public" event.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Clean up in aisle 6!    :laugh:

Offline Applewood

"leftist revolutionary Parkland student gun control activist David Hogg"

Now that's more like it.  About time someone in media more accurately describe this terrorist/extortionist wannabe.  I'm really tired of hearing him called a "survivor" when he didn't survive anything. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At some point in time this punk is going to find himself in a public group of upset pro-2A folks.  I will enjoy watching him shit on himself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

Of course they won't pay. 

At least not publicly.  They've already caved once and there is absolutely no reason to believe they wouldn't do it again.  Someone needs to keep looking at the school's bank account to look for "large donations"  totaling about $1 million.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"leftist revolutionary Parkland student gun control activist David Hogg"

Now that's more like it.  About time someone in media more accurately describe this terrorist/extortionist wannabe.  I'm really tired of hearing him called a "survivor" when he didn't survive anything.

"Hogg" didn't survive anything. He was not even at school during the shooting. He was no where near it. In the Army, this is called 'stolen valor'. Just because you happen to be in the Army during D-Day, doesn't mean you 'survived' D-Day in Ft. Hood Texas. It is clear stolen valor. He is a fraud, but the media will never call him out on it.

All anyone would have to do to pull back the curtain is to ask him, "Where did you run? Where did you hide when you heard the shots fired?" He has no answer because he was a home, playing X-Box.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA (Fred Guttenberg):
When I did not hear back, I called again today and we did speak. He had the gall to say to me that because the die in made this so political that he would not be able to come down here to meet with the Parkland kids and families, as a reminder we are customers, and that Publix would not be making any donation to the victims fund. That is the right of Publix to make a decision like that, but I also have the right to call it out. To be clear, this became political because of the donation to Putnam and the lack of response from Publix until there was an outcry. The victims in Parkland did not make this political.”

I am afraid I see it differently, sir.  Young Mr. Pigg and his friends made this "political" long before any mention of Publix was made.  I am sorry for your loss, but you are late to the game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

"Hogg" didn't survive anything. He was not even at school during the shooting. He was no where near it. In the Army, this is called 'stolen valor'. Just because you happen to be in the Army during D-Day, doesn't mean you 'survived' D-Day in Ft. Hood Texas. It is clear stolen valor. He is a fraud, but the media will never call him out on it.

All anyone would have to do to pull back the curtain is to ask him, "Where did you run? Where did you hide when you heard the shots fired?" He has no answer because he was a home, playing X-Box.
Hogg is no more a victim than people who happened to be in NYC when 9/11 happened but were not in Manhattan or close to the Twin Towers.
Actually, NYC residents have more of a claim to being victimized because of the dust and debris from the buildings.
In short, Hogg is a fraud.