Author Topic: TRUMP IS STARTING TO SPOOK THE LEFT  (Read 7646 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: TRUMP IS STARTING TO SPOOK THE LEFT
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2018, 11:02:19 pm »
Is this where I become infuriated at your childish provocation?

No, please don't..... **nononono*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2018, 11:11:54 pm »
Is this where I become infuriated at your childish provocation?

It isn't a provocation, it's a damn fact.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2018, 11:27:06 pm »
It isn't a provocation, it's a damn fact.

Nah, if anything you're the one looking for an emperor, and Trump just doesn't have the gravitas to be worthy of your respect.

One of the things I appreciate about Trump, besides the FACT he is at least TRYING to live up to his promises, are his glaring imperfections. Because I believe genuflecting to the president is an unhealthy thing in a free country.

You, on the other hand, obviously expect something more sublime from your president. Why, I don't know. Results are what should matter.

Besides, if he gets half of what he promises done that will put him miles ahead of the last few republican presidents.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2018, 12:43:37 am »
Nah, if anything you're the one looking for an emperor, and Trump just doesn't have the gravitas to be worthy of your respect.

One of the things I appreciate about Trump, besides the FACT he is at least TRYING to live up to his promises, are his glaring imperfections. Because I believe genuflecting to the president is an unhealthy thing in a free country.

You, on the other hand, obviously expect something more sublime from your president. Why, I don't know. Results are what should matter.

Besides, if he gets half of what he promises done that will put him miles ahead of the last few republican presidents.

:beer:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2018, 12:49:54 am »
LOL!

Freaking house is burning down....Trump has the fire under control, and you're screaming/bitching because "....those damned gutters were never painted".

The freaking house is burning down *because* of the spending that is being continued with this administration with no signs of slowing.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2018, 01:24:01 am »
@Fantom
That is NOT true- An honest man would admit that thus far, Tumps picks for judges are an unknown quantity - a pig in a poke. We will not know their value for many years.

@roamer_1

Actually , a honest man would admit the nature of the picks. What the future holds on how they turn out(will they betray what they have shown to date?), does not cloud the truth of the Trumps picks as conservative.

This is a truth a honest man would cede to.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2018, 01:27:07 am »

Yep, this Cruz man has come to admire President Trump...warts and all.  888high58888
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2018, 01:33:33 am »
Yep, this Cruz man has come to admire President Trump...warts and all.  888high58888

And I as well.  He has done remarkablely well considering the fact that the entire Washington establishment has fought him every step of the way.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2018, 01:39:16 am »
And I as well.  He has done remarkablely well considering the fact that the entire Washington establishment has fought him every step of the way.

To paraphrase you...... :amen:

Frederick Douglass

Online roamer_1

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2018, 05:54:02 am »

REALLY? Maybe y'all should read 'The Emperor's New Clothes' to better understand the analogy.

I am certainly not the one genuflecting. Neither am I the one oohing and ahhing the 'fine conservative robe' this chooch from liberal NYC is wearing.

Because it isn't Conservative. Like the emperor in the story, he is naked as a jaybird.

What I expect is TRUTH - an impossible thing to extract from a liar, and especially one who has spent his whole life working the con.

meh. He has a long, long way to go. So far, this looks to me like Dubya's third term, lead by a screaming liberal.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2018, 05:56:58 am »
The freaking house is burning down *because* of the spending that is being continued with this administration with no signs of slowing.

That's right... He pulls a bathtub-sized drain plug to legitimize his ;draining the swamp' gig... While in the meantime, pouring a firehose into the swamp to the tune of 4T more dollars (so far).

Online roamer_1

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2018, 05:58:00 am »
@roamer_1

Actually , a honest man would admit the nature of the picks. What the future holds on how they turn out(will they betray what they have shown to date?), does not cloud the truth of the Trumps picks as conservative.

This is a truth a honest man would cede to.

Yeah, I heard all that bullshit with Dubya's first term. Sorry, no sale.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2018, 09:00:21 am »

888high58888

To quote Jack - the Joker - Nicholson; "Bob, this town needs an enema."

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:02:03 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com