Author Topic: James Woods Blasts Trump, ‘RINO Wimps’ Over Omnibus Budget Surrender  (Read 8017 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Two-time Oscar nominee James Woods blasted congressional Republicans as “RINO wimps” over the just-passed $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill.
“I never imagined I could loathe the @GOP more than the I loathe @TheDemocrats, but they got me with this suck-ass budget,” Woods tweeted to his 1.36 million followers, adding that he hopes “they get what they asked for in November. When will these RINO wimps stop sticking their asses in the air for the Democrats to violate?”.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/23/actor-james-woods-blasts-trump-congressional-rino-wimps-omnibus-budget/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

WOW....

I'm sure talking points will go out, gifts will be made, promises given, and all these people who are paid to read lines will fall in line and become apologists by Monday.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This was too in-your-face to be wimps. They just don't care and just shoved it down our throats anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

This was too in-your-face to be wimps. They just don't care and just shoved it down our throats anyway.

They've been doing this for years. Over and over.

It is why I'm no longer a Republican.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

True, but more sneaking it behind our backs. This one was high profile with alot of the base watching, and they jammed it on us despite that.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 09:05:56 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yes they have and I've had a gut full of being patronized and lied to.  They will NEVER get me back!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The 'ONLY' explanation that I could accept:

President Trump thinks that we're too close to getting into a shooting war of some type with somebody...and the intel he's getting says, "WE'RE NOT READY!"

So...in exchange for funding/fixing our military readiness that has been sorely neglected (so they tell us), he let 'HIS' House and Senate possibly mortally wound him...

What else could be the explanation?   ...not getting it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

President Trump thinks that we're too close to getting into a shooting war of some type with somebody...and the intel he's getting says, "WE'RE NOT READY!"

So...in exchange for funding/fixing our military readiness that has been sorely neglected (so they tell us), he let 'HIS' House and Senate possibly mortally wound him...

Or he could be nothing more than the feather merchant we all told you he was.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

The explanation is that Trump is a liar and a thief, just like the rest of DC, and his fans have been screwed. 

There is no excuse.

Offline ABX

He is a big government populist like you were warned. He throws bones to Conservatives but when it gets down to brass tacks, he wants a big, powerful central government that centrally controls things. (see tariffs as an example). It is how he has always been through his entire career, only with a short relapse to sell his brand to the audience of his choosing in 2016.

If he is being told we are close to a 'shooting war', what is he doing to prevent it?  It isn't something you go into lightly. Real people's lives will be at stake. He shouldn't' be so flippant and playing on twitter in slapping contests with Old Joe if it really is coming down to that. It is time for him to put his big girl panties on.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 09:19:42 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Is pathological liar off the table??

Offline DB

The simple explanation is, it is just more of the same. They love spending money and printing money is easy. They love being the bearers of "free stuff" and believe it gives them the moral high ground and after all, the majority want their free stuff and they're just doing what they were elected to do.

Damn the future, full speed ahead...

Offline GrouchoTex

Sorry, but I am not sure you will find an good explanation.
If a shooting war was eminent, you would think there could be some sort of meeting with Congress to pass an emergency military funding bill, without all the other spending.

Online DCPatriot

Sorry, but I am not sure you will find an good explanation.
If a shooting war was eminent, you would think there could be some sort of meeting with Congress to pass an emergency military funding bill, without all the other spending.

@GrouchoTex

Not saying war is imminent.  But, like Christmas....it's comin'. 

Maybe he feels, "It's all monopoly money at this point, anyway"?  What's another trillion?

China will never collect.  If we lose to China, they take the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska.  If they lose, all markers are toast.

But I am sorely disappointed right now.   

Just saw that Rush Limbaugh felt like he was watching Donald Trump go back up that escalator.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rush-limbaugh-watching-trump-sign-spending-bill-was-like-seeing-him-go-back-up-the-escalator
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Axeslinger

@DCPatriot I’ll phrase this as delicately as I can:

Maybe, just maybe...those of us who have had our doubts about Trump from the beginning were actually right?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

Maybe, just maybe...those of us who have had our doubts about Trump from the beginning were actually right?

I'll play 'delicate' with you, too....

How many days, weeks, months and years have you been playing 'Chicken Little'...waiting for a chance like this?

There's nothing "actually right" about you.    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WOW....

Wow?  Many on this very forum have been saying the same thing for months.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nah.  I'd have more respect for your "doubts" if you'd place your disapproval where it belongs ... on Ryan and McConnell.  But then again, they are NT leaders, so silly me.

Offline Axeslinger

Nah.  I'd have more respect for your "doubts" if you'd place your disapproval where it belongs ... on Ryan and McConnell.  But then again, they are NT leaders, so silly me.
@Right_in_Virginia
Wow, you are a presumptuous one, aren’t you?, I’m hugely pissed at them too for putting that utter disaster of a bill on his desk in the first place.  They’re utter d-bags who cannot be gone from DC soon enough.  BUT, none of that excuses the fact that your boy SIGNED it.  He had complete and total control of it and he folded like a cheap suit

So, I’d have more respect for your constant fawning if you too would place your disapproval where it ALSO belongs.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

@DCPatriot @Right_in_Virginia

You both can feel free to look at my posts, I have given him credit where he has earned it.  Can either of you show where you’ve criticized him without making excuses for him?

Offline endicom

He had complete and total control of it and he folded like a cheap suit

Trump had no control. If he vetoed then they would have just waited him out.

It's funny how some people expect Trump to be a dictator when they want what they want.