Author Topic: David Hogg: “I’m Not Going to Allow” Gov. Scott to Blame Sheriff Israel  (Read 3622 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

David Hogg: “I’m Not Going to Allow” Gov. Scott to Blame Sheriff Israel
Finkleblog, Feb 26, 2018, Mark Finklestein

More evidence that Parkland student-turned-gun-control-celebrity David Hogg has gone on a power trip. Two days ago, we noted Hogg threatening to “take care” of FedEx if it didn’t drop its affiliation with the NRA.

Appearing on Morning Joe today, Hogg declared “I’m not to going allow” Governor Scott to blame Sheriff Israel regarding the shooting. Hogg claimed Israel is merely part of the “bureaucracy,” whereas “elected officials” like Scott “are in charge of them. This is their fault . . . Gov. Rick Scott is essentially the boss of Scott Israel.”

News flash for Hogg: Israel is not a “bureaucrat.” Just like Scott, Israel is also an “elected official.” Scott is not his boss. The people are.

More w/video:  http://finkelblogger.com/2018/02/26/parkland-hogg-im-not-going-to-allow-gov-scott-to-blame-sheriff-israel/

Shouldn't he be in school?

Online LMAO

From the article:
“Appearing on Morning Joe today, Hogg declared “I’m not to going allow” Governor Scott to blame Sheriff Israel regarding the shooting. Hogg claimed Israel is merely part of the “bureaucracy,” whereas “elected officials” like Scott “are in charge of them. This is their fault . . . Gov. Rick Scott is essentially the boss of Scott Israel.”

Doesn’t seem he was learning much in school, anyways
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From the article:
Earlier in the interview, Hogg said that he doesn’t want to go back to school until the Florida legislature adopts at least one more gun control law: “why should I have to work if my elected officials won’t work to save my life and everybody around me?”

(Truancy won't be enforced if they won't follow up on complaints of aspiring school shooters)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This little fool is under the impression that real people with jobs and mortgages and bills to pay care about what he thinks.  Poor piddiful little dumbass.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

This little fool is under the impression that real people with jobs and mortgages and bills to pay care about what he thinks.  Poor piddiful little dumbass.

"Dumbass" ... best description of him yet.   888high58888

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kids only regurgitate whatever their parents tell them to say. There is a 100% chance that the household this little guy is growing up in is anti-NRA and fully supports any kind of massive gun control.

At this stage in his life, he is only beginning to think about the world at large. His opinions are developing. If you talk to him 10 or 20 years from now, he may have the exact opposite opinion.

Remember this Obamanation?
! No longer available
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:32:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

True, and the exact same thing may be said of the various millionaire professional athletes and Hollywood types who shudder when they even have to fly over the rubes of flyover country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

He IS in school. His future career will obviously be in politics,so he is being schooled by the politicians on how to selectively pick what to get mad over and what lies to tell. As soon as he is old enough,he will run for some local office,and there will be a BUNCH of out of state money come in to fund his campaign.

Look at those robot eyes. Is there any doubt he has a future in Dim politics? You have to wonder if his mother was a Stepford Wife,don't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Chad Felix Greene  Verified account @chadfelixg
2h2 hours ago

These teenagers, smugly repeating progressive talking points, trashing conservative leaders and intimidating businesses to shame their enemies represent the fantasy liberals in charge of media had about themselves as teenagers.

They are living vicariously through them.
I'm tired of this kid being called a "survivor." He was nowhere near the shooting and never in danger. The school has 3,000 or so students - do they all get to claim victim/survivor status?

Offline WingNot

Florida shooting survivor: We will outlive the NRA[Hogg]
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375577-florida-shooting-survivor-we-will-outlive-the-nra

That Hogg boy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.  It does make him a perfect Democrat.  I think he should run for office.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Florida shooting survivor: We will outlive the NRA[Hogg]
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375577-florida-shooting-survivor-we-will-outlive-the-nra

"I was meeting amazing individuals and shaking hands with them. It was every single person I met with there. I knew that's how change was coming because those people showed up and because those people showed up, they stood up and made their voice heard," he continued.

I'll bet way more people attended the Tampa gun show tthis weekend.

http://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/news/politics/national-politics/florida-gun-show-sees-record-number-of-attendees-despite-gun-control-debate/63-523369441?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a9418c14b73850007fa9dae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a9418c14b73850007fa9dae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:37:03 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mountaineer

David Hogg is a bully. 

He may be a survivor of the high school shooting in Parkland, FL, but he is using that position to avoid being challenged on his increasingly inane and hostile statements. He is using his position to bully others.

First, he slandered Dana Loesch on television without challenge. He accused her of a litany of terribles and a failure to support victims. He turns the NRA into murderers.

And now he's on television blaming the Governor of Florida for not stopping the shooter at the high school. Hogg will not blame the elected Sheriff. He will not blame the deputies who refused to go into the building. No, the real culprit is Rick Scott, the Governor, whose office is hundreds of miles away in Tallahassee. David Hogg wants Scott held accountable as the boss of the Sheriff and ignores that Sheriff Israel is elected.

David Hogg is a bully. He goes on television and knows he gets to use what happened to him as a shield to avoid criticism. The media allows him to attack all the targets the media would be attacking anyway. They do not question him or hold him accountable. It further emboldens him to attack others.   ...
Read more "David Hogg is a High School Bully," by Erick Erickson.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I'm tired of this kid being called a "survivor." He was nowhere near the shooting and never in danger. The school has 3,000 or so students - do they all get to claim victim/survivor status?
@mountaineer

I asked this weekend, where this punk was in relation to the shooting event.  It's a very large campus and the shooting was confined to just one building.

In my opinion, if he wasn't in any immediate danger by being shot at or one who was shot during this massacre, he doesn't qualify as a "survivor".

Just a loud mouth, arrogant punk who's riding the crest of his 15 minutes...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline WingNot

I would bet dollars to cybers donuts that this pissants FBI father abd the sheriff are buds and members of the local county club.

@Right_in_Virginia

He IS in school. His future career will obviously be in politics,so he is being schooled by the politicians on how to selectively pick what to get mad over and what lies to tell. As soon as he is old enough,he will run for some local office,and there will be a BUNCH of out of state money come in to fund his campaign.

Look at those robot eyes. Is there any doubt he has a future in Dim politics? You have to wonder if his mother was a Stepford Wife,don't you? 

Children of the Corn *does* come to mind ...   :smokin:

@sneakypete

Offline verga

I didn't know the little shite had any say in the matter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online LMAO

I didn't know the little shite had any say in the matter.

I’m curious  how “he’s not going to allow”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I was in Sturgis on the 50th Anniversary of the annual bike run, and there was an altercation that week where a fellow walked into a bar and let loose a few shots (none injured, except the shooter, who "fell on his knife" nearby)..
The following year, if you had taken all the 'survivor' T-shirts off the people wearing them and stacked them in that bar, they would not have fit (just the shirts).

For some folks the threshold is set pretty low.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Between this activist kid and Israel himself, they have veered this whole conversation away from gun control and onto dereliction of duty by police and the FBI. Let them keep going.

Online LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline WingNot

Children of the Corn *does* come to mind ...   :smokin:

@sneakypete

This little hogg kid has the look of a serial killer.  Close set beady eyes.  High forehead.  Pencil neck.  Either that or he is what passes for a man these days.