Author Topic: David Hogg: “I’m Not Going to Allow” Gov. Scott to Blame Sheriff Israel  (Read 3643 times)

Offline LMAO

Many people, mostly or entirely liberals, have deluded themselves into believing children have the answers to the world's problems. The unfortunate fact is that it takes a certain amount of years and maturity to figure things out.
The answers to problems aren't quite as easy to see and simple to solve with years of experience.
Many naive kids like Hogg are perceived as brilliant thinkers and sages by the liberal crowd. And of course many cynical libs simply want to use kids like Hogg for their own nefarious purposes.
 I suspect more of the latter than than the former in this case.

If you ever listen to progressives “solutions” to many problems we face, they don’t sound a whole lot different than solutions children  would have for those same problems
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

If you ever listen to progressives “solutions” to many problems we face, they don’t sound a whole lot different than solutions children  would have for those same problems
:thumbsup: Like Sheryl Crow wailing about "we shouldn't have enemies." Yeah, that would be nice...but we must live in the real world. We have enemies, and we have crazy people.  Wishing they weren't real won't make it so.
What we might be able to do is severely curtail the influence of the enablers of our enemies and crazy people...i.e. liberals.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

They only do that because people allow them to get away with it. Bullies are bullies,regardless of sexual orientation,gender,race,or any other factor. I have had minority and gender-bender bullies try their crap with me,and make it known in unmistakable ways that I will alter their lives forever if they continue,and have yet to have one not slink away.

Yeah,they know that they will be able to get you arrested tomorrow if the police can track you down,but they are more interested in the "RIGHT NOW" than they are the "tomorrow".
@sneakypete While I quietly and calmly will not hesitate to inform some SOB of their impending demise should they maintain their current behaviour, doing so with no more emotion than you might muster for removing a fleck of lint from your shirt is an art form the youngster hasn't mastered yet. Besides, the cowards he is dealing with travel in  a pack, which is standard issue with bullies, but these have their phones out. hoping for the clip to use against the kid. We're working on inflicting 'accidental' injuries, even those which look like you were trying to be helpful when they were inflicted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Besides, the cowards he is dealing with travel in  a pack, which is standard issue with bullies, but these have their phones out. hoping for the clip to use against the kid. We're working on inflicting 'accidental' injuries, even those which look like you were trying to be helpful when they were inflicted.

@Smokin Joe

It's been so long so I've been out wandering around in a city that I had never even considered the changed circumstances that lead to the reality of today. I guess now your first move would have to be to promise to break all their high dollar cell phones. Chances are if you cut these twinks off from facebook and twitter it would make them suicidal,so that would work in the long run.

I have never been what anyone would call "subtle". If I lived in a city today I would have to practice drooling so I could claim Alzheimer's as a possible excuse,"but I really can't remember what happened. You say I harmed those young gentlemen and their Apple phones? Hmmm,I don't remember that!"

That or just kill the MoFo's and be done with it. I just don't see me adjusting to taking a lot of crap from strangers at this point in my life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:thumbsup: Like Sheryl Crow wailing about "we shouldn't have enemies."

@goatprairie

Does the lovely lady splain how we are supposed to be able to control the emotions and thoughts of others,some of whom are barely capable of HAVING a freaking thought?

Seems to me that is going to be a HUGE hole in her plans.

Then again,she has bodyguards to keep those people away,so there is no reason for her to concern herself with minor stuff like that.

Offline goatprairie

@goatprairie

Does the lovely lady splain how we are supposed to be able to control the emotions and thoughts of others,some of whom are barely capable of HAVING a freaking thought?

Seems to me that is going to be a HUGE hole in her plans.

Then again,she has bodyguards to keep those people away,so there is no reason for her to concern herself with minor stuff like that.
I don't think I'm the only one who believes that Hollyweird and other celebrity libs are the most ignorant, insulated, bubble-headed morons currently extant.
I have liberal family members, and they don't say anything near the laughably ignorant things celebrity liberals say. Most of them actually live very conservative lives but keep on voting for liberal Dems. They're down with the cause even if they don't realize their cause is leading the country down into a deep crevass.

Offline LMAO

Over the last several days since this terrible tragedy, the sheriff has been blamed, the FBI  has been blamed,  the NRA has been blamed,  Gov Scott has been blamed, the A.R. 15 has been blamed...... the media has been blamed

What responsibility does the shooter himself have in all this?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline goatprairie

Over the last several days since this terrible tragedy, the sheriff has been blamed, the FBI  has been blamed,  the NRA has been blamed,  Gov Scott has been blamed, the A.R. 15 has been blamed...... the media has been blamed

According to libs, none. He is a victim of a racist, white supremacist, misogynist, gun-loving  country that loves children being killed.
They actually say this about the thousands of black kids who kill each other every year. They're victims. They wouldn't be doing all the killing they do if other people loved them more. Or so goes the liberal "reasoning."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

HEY! It wasn't HIS fault he was born! Weeze ALL victums. VICTUMS,AH TELLS YA!

As the left learned a century ago,you can NEVER go wrong telling losers it's not THEIR fault they lost.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 12:53:41 am by sneakypete »