Author Topic: FBI call warning about Cruz RELEASED – says he’s into ISIS, mentally slow [FULL transcript]  (Read 677 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

THE RIGHT SCOOP
BY SOOPERMEXICAN
FEB. 23, 2018

The FBI released a transcript of the call they received about Nikolas Cruz before the shooting, and it’s crazy. The tipster couldn’t have made it more clear, and they still did nothing.

Here it is:

(more)
http://therightscoop.com/fbi-call-warning-about-cruz-released-says-hes-into-isis-mentally-slow-full-transcript/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How, in the name of God, did the FBI ignore this?

FBI tip line caller described Nikolas Cruz as ‘about to explode’
Fox 43, Feb 23, 2018, CNN Wire

A woman close to the Parkland, Florida, school shooter called an FBI tip line in early January to describe a young man with an arsenal of knives and guns who was “going to explode” and said she feared him “getting into a school and just shooting the place up.”

“I just want to, you know, get it off my chest in case something does happen and I do believe something’s going to happen,” the woman said, according to a transcript of the January 5 call reviewed by CNN.

In the January call, the woman, who is not identified, told the FBI employee that Cruz had the mental capacity of a 12- to 14-year-old and had been kicked out of school for throwing chairs at students and teachers “because he didn’t like the way they were talking to him.”

The woman also provided the FBI employee with the usernames for at least three of Cruz’s Instagram accounts, where he wrote that “he wants to kill people” and posted photos of animals that he had mutilated.

“You know how a bird will fly around in the backyard and then hit your glass door, your sliding glass doors and hit the ground?” the woman said, “Well that’s what happened. He brought the bird into the house. He threw it on his mother’s kitchen counter and he started cutting it up.”

“That to me would be a red flag,” the woman said.

Cruz used money from his mother’s bank account to buy several rifles and ammunition, including one gun that he bought online, the caller said.

After receiving the call, the FBI employee, based in the bureau’s West Virginia tip line center, discussed the tip with her supervisor and the two concluded there was no imminent threat and decided to take no further action, the staffer said. The case was closed within an hour.

During the call, the FBI employee had asked the woman whether Cruz said he was going to take action or that he just wanted to. Replying, the woman read the post where Cruz said, “I want to kill people,” according to the transcript.

Read more:  http://fox43.com/2018/02/23/fbi-tip-caller-described-nikolas-cruz-as-about-to-explode/

Offline LMAO

Well that settles it

It’s the NRA’s fault
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If you see something, say something.  We will do nothing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You don't need your guns! Law enforcement will take care of you! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

After receiving the call, the FBI employee, based in the bureau’s West Virginia tip line center, discussed the tip with her supervisor and the two concluded there was no imminent threat and decided to take no further action, the staffer said. The case was closed within an hour.
I thought I read on the other thread that the WV center transmitted the info to the field office in Florida - which concluded no imminent threat, etc., etc.   :shrug:

Either way, disgusting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

I thought I read on the other thread that the WV center transmitted the info to the field office in Florida - which concluded no imminent threat, etc., etc.   :shrug:

Either way, disgusting.

I've read the same in user comments, but I do believe FBI Fla was never contacted by FBI HQ.
Wray needs to resign. FBI is FUBAR and Wray is doing nothing.

Offline mountaineer

Wray needs to resign. FBI is FUBAR and Wray is doing nothing.
Amen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline oldno7

And the left will read the entire transcript and report he had a MAGA hat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Maybe if we required insurance on the guns, he would have been unwilling to shoot up the school because the insurance might get canceled.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If you see something, say something.  We will do nothing.

I like it.  The Sgt. Schultz of law enforcement agencies.   We do nothing and we know nothing.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

rangerrebew

Chilling Contents of Warning to FBI on School Shooter Revealed

February 24, 2018| by Donn Marten

With the all of the armies of darkness on the left practically tripping over each other to place the blame for the Florida high school slaughter solely on the NRA, the failures of the FBI to address at least two warnings on the potential for violence by the psychotic shooter are getting little attention.

Sadly, the media would rather report on the successful FBI efforts at investigating corruption within freaking NCAA men’s basketball programs than the systemic and ongoing failures that began under James Comey’s watch and exist under current Director Christopher Wray.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/chilling-contents-of-warning-to-fbi-on-school-shooter-revealed/

rangerrebew

Here’s the tip the FBI received about Florida shooter just last month — it’s chilling and ominous
Feb 24, 2018 10:49 am

As more information comes out about the Parkland school shooting, it appears law enforcement had more than enough information to believe the eventual shooter was a real threat who needed to be stopped before he acted.

Now, the warnings an anonymous tipster left the FBI last month have been released.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/02/24/heres-the-tip-the-fbi-received-about-florida-shooter-just-last-month-its-chilling-and-ominous/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%202018-02-24&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline Mod1

Merged multiple threads on the tipster's call to the FBI.