Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24185 times)

Offline skeeter

Read what you wrote a$$hole.  You said anybody, that includes students.

I knew exactly who he meant.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Read what you wrote.  You said anybody, that includes students.

Yes it does include students as well as facilty and staff members genius!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:50:02 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Read what you wrote a$$hole.  You said anybody, that includes students.

@Oceander

Seriously take it off thread
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

I knew exactly who he meant.

I did as well.  Students did not cross my mind.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just one more example to illustrate to a people refusing to recognize what is happening - that the civil society is unraveling...and at a breakneck pace.

But of course this is what happens when a culture discards and shits on the very foundations that established it in the first place.

Get used to it.

We go further downhill from here as the days unwind.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

@Oceander

Seriously take it off thread

You’re right, I am better than that.  And him.  You’d better edit your quote of my post.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You’re right, I am better than that.  And him.  You’d better edit your quote of my post.

So you say councilor.  Other's opinions may differ.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Reasonable eh?    That's always the word.  What law would prevent a mass murderer.

Mock all you want.  You have two choices: take the lead and meaningfully participate in developing the legislation that will inevitably be passed, or wake up one day to find yourself subject to hard left laws that simply confiscate your weapons. 

Take your choice. 

Oceander

So you say councilor.  Other's opinions may differ.

I didn’t notice you realizing that using the a-word was beneath you and voluntarily editing your post to take it out, so yes, on the basis of objective fact I’m better than you. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Mock all you want.  You have two choices: take the lead and meaningfully participate in developing the legislation that will inevitably be passed, or wake up one day to find yourself subject to hard left laws that simply confiscate your weapons. 

Take your choice.

How about we stop making schools free fire zones for sickos like this?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is a tragic and disturbing day..this is every parents nightmare....I for one can't stop crying thinking of the families whose child isn't coming home tonight...

I would appreciate some respect for each other here and stop the name calling and bickering....please
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

How about we stop making schools free fire zones for sickos like this?

How about we put some limits on what sickos can buy when it comes to acquiring deadly weapons?

Why is it one needs a license to drive a car, but not to own a firearm?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I didn’t notice you realizing that using the a-word was beneath you and voluntarily editing your post to take it out, so yes, on the basis of objective fact I’m better than you.
I just went back and looked again to make sure. It wasn't me that wrote that word.  Physician heal thyself!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How about we put some limits on what sickos can buy when it comes to acquiring deadly weapons?

A little thing called the second amendment to the Constitution.   You are free to pass another amendment to overcome that if you choose.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

I just went back and looked again to make sure. It wasn't me that wrote that word.  Physician heal thyself!

You said “dumb ass”. So yes, you did start.  And now you’re simply adding hypocrisy to your long list of failings by lying about it. 

Oceander

A little thing called the second amendment to the Constitution.   You are free to pass another amendment to overcome that if you choose.

The second amendment does not prohibit licensing.  You really need to start reading the Constitution as it was written, not the one your unicorn-infested mind keeps coming up with. 

And speaking of the actual Second Amendment, those who cherish it should be leading the movement for some sort of tighter restrictions, because we are only a few more school massacres away from a liberal fomented move to remove it from the Constitution.  And if the amendments defenders continue to make the argument that the second amendment makes us powerless to put limits on this stuff, that movement will be successful.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:24:21 am by Oceander »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You said “dumb ass”. So yes, you did start.  And now you’re simply adding hypocrisy to your long list of failings by lying about it.

I do believe that the first slur uttered was "idiot"  and it wasn’t by me!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Background checks are mandatory now. I doubt a card issued by the state will make any difference.

This problem won't be solved with more laws, although I'm sure more are coming.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
People thought this guy might do something like this. So sad. My prayers to those affected.

https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:24:54 am by TomSea »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The second amendment does not prohibit licensing.  You really need to start reading the Constitution as it was written, not the one your unicorn-infested mind keeps coming up with.

I've read it many times and interpret the English language quite well thank you.  Particularly words like "shall not be infringed".

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

I do believe that the first slur uttered was "idiot"  and it wasn’t by me!

I said the a-word.  Geez you are such a lying hypocrite. 

Oceander

I've read it many times and interpret the English language quite well thank you.  Particularly words like "shall not be infringed".

No, you don’t.  Reasonable restrictions are constitutional.  They’re constitutional for speech, including political speech, and they will be constitutional on the Second Amendment. 

But you stick with sniffing unicorn farts if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Oceander

Background checks are mandatory now. I doubt a card issued by the state will make any difference.

This problem won't be solved with more laws, although I'm sure more are coming.

You might be surprised.

Offline MOD3

@Oceander @Bigun I don't give a damn who started it, take it elsewhere.

Don't even reply to this post, just take it elsewhere.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oceander and Bigun...MOVE ON....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34