Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24317 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The second amendment does not prohibit licensing.  You really need to start reading the Constitution as it was written, not the one your unicorn-infested mind keeps coming up with. 

And speaking of the actual Second Amendment, those who cherish it should be leading the movement for some sort of tighter restrictions, because we are only a few more school massacres away from a liberal fomented move to remove it from the Constitution.  And if the amendments defenders continue to make the argument that the second amendment makes us powerless to put limits on this stuff, that movement will be successful.

@Oceander

How would a license have stopped this?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

This pic is over at TOS, supposedly of Cruz demonstrating communist and antifa sympathies, but the source is questionable.  Laura Loomer's Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:56:36 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

If he was wearing a gas mask, how did the kids immediately know who it was?

Offline skeeter

No, you don’t.  Reasonable restrictions are constitutional.  They’re constitutional for speech, including political speech, and they will be constitutional on the Second Amendment. 
Reasonable restrictions like a prohibition on automatic weapons? Mandatory background checks? Ten day waiting periods following purchases?

The Federal Firearms Act? Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968? Gun Control Act of 1968? Firearm Owners Protection Act? Undetectable Firearms Act? Gun-Free School Zones Act? Gun-Free School Zones Act? Federal Assault Weapons Ban? Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act?

How much safer have these reasonable laws made us?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It has been proven over and over again that the only thing that can stop a madman with a gun is a good guy with a gun.  Perhaps that will sink in some day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goodwithagun

How about we put some limits on what sickos can buy when it comes to acquiring deadly weapons?

Why is it one needs a license to drive a car, but not to own a firearm?

Where does the Constitution discuss travel methods and the regulation thereof?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reasonable restrictions like a prohibition on automatic weapons? Mandatory background checks? Ten day waiting periods following purchases?

The Federal Firearms Act? Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968? Gun Control Act of 1968? Firearm Owners Protection Act? Undetectable Firearms Act? Gun-Free School Zones Act? Gun-Free School Zones Act? Federal Assault Weapons Ban? Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act?

How much safer have these reasonable laws made us?

I live in AZ.  "Reasonable gun control" means good marksmanship and a steady squeeze of the trigger when required.  No license required.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It has been proven over and over again that the only thing that can stop a madman with a gun is a good guy with a gun.  Perhaps that will sink in some day.

It isn't going to sink in. It is only going to get worse. There are at least two generations, maybe three, and another one coming up that have no clue, no clue, what the word "respect" means.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It isn't going to sink in. It is only going to get worse. There are at least two generations, maybe three, and another one coming up that have no clue, no clue, what the word "respect" means.

Plenty of kids know what respect is.   My kids friends are always respectful.

It goes to parenting, keeping God in their life, and giving kids love.

This was obviously a troubled kid.  People like him get the idea for this because of this news coverage.   They want the attention.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mrclose

How about we put some limits on what sickos can buy when it comes to acquiring deadly weapons?

Why is it one needs a license to drive a car, but not to own a firearm?

Criminals steal cars and don't register their firearms.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline MOD8

@bigheadfred

First and only warning. Exercise some self restraint or I'll do it for you.

Offline skeeter

I live in AZ.  "Reasonable gun control" means good marksmanship and a steady squeeze of the trigger when required.  No license required.

I live in CA. "Reasonable gun control" is an ever evolving constantly widening concept.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Criminals steal cars and don't register their firearms.

And criminals don't tend to care about things like insurance or a driver's license either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

This pic is over at TOS, supposedly of Cruz demonstrating communist and antifa sympathies, but the source is questionable.  Laura Loomer's Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer

Claims they’re against fascism, demands end to retweets that make them look bad  *****rollingeyes*****
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Plenty of kids know what respect is.   My kids friends are always respectful.

It goes to parenting, keeping God in their life, and giving kids love.

This was obviously a troubled kid.  People like him get the idea for this because of this news coverage.   They want the attention.

Exactly so. What I want to know is why, WHY, in a country that is so rich, that so many people are troubled?

It troubles me. And it flat pisses me off. My rants aren't necessarily directed at any one of you.

I get defense spending. But maybe a whole damn bunch of that defense spending could be sent in a direction called the draft. If you ain't got nothing to do but cause mayhem maybe a nice 4 year stint in the military would give you some direction.

And I mean the MILITARY @txradioguy dreams of.

How many people out there reading this experienced corporal punishment in school? Where did that go?

It went from getting it kicked for effing up to getting a damn prize for effing up.

And I am tired of it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goodwithagun

And criminals don't tend to care about things like insurance or a driver's license either.

Yep. Our local PD focused on roll throughs, taillights, and expired tags. They ended up netting a bunch of bench warrants and arrests with drug paraphernalia in plain sight. Most didn’t have drivers licenses either. There were also a few driving with unsecured children in the vehicle. Laws against all of these.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mountaineer

I'm pretty sure Laguna Beach Antifa is a parody account. There are several, e.g., Nantucket Antifa, that make fun of the lunatic left.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goodwithagun

Exactly so. What I want to know is why, WHY, in a country that is so rich, that so many people are troubled?

It troubles me. And it flat pisses me off. My rants aren't necessarily directed at any one of you.

I get defense spending. But maybe a whole damn bunch of that defense spending could be sent in a direction called the draft. If you ain't got nothing to do but cause mayhem maybe a nice 4 year stint in the military would give you some direction.

How many people out there reading this experienced corporal punishment in school? Where did that go?

It went from getting it kicked for effing up to getting a damn prize for effing up.

And I am tired of it.

This guy is a psycho mass murderer. Psycho mass murderers are not what we need in our military.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

And I am tired of it.

I don't know how we got to this place that going into a school and killing kids solves your problems and make you feel better.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yep. Our local PD focused on roll throughs, taillights, and expired tags. They ended up netting a bunch of bench warrants and arrests with drug paraphernalia in plain sight. Most didn’t have drivers licenses either. There were also a few driving with unsecured children in the vehicle. Laws against all of these.

@goodwithagun I watch LivePD every weekend and I see what you say is true. Busted headlight the driver gets pulled over...no license no insurance... probable cause and next thing you know they find drugs or discover the driver or passenger have warrants.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm pretty sure Laguna Beach Antifa is a parody account. There are several, e.g., Nantucket Antifa, that make fun of the lunatic left.

True, like the Boston Antifa that has tricked people a few times.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I am tired of it.

I'm tired too, Fred.  So tired.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He went in with a gas mask, and pulled the fire alarm to try to get the most students out in the hallway.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
12 bodies in the school, unidentified, so I gather that is 12 of the 17, 5 identified.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This guy is a psycho mass murderer. Psycho mass murderers are not what we need in our military.

Right.

Exactly right.

We need soldiers handing out candy on the city streets when their brothers on patrol can't get any air support when they are being decimated.

Why do so many soldiers come home from war with battle fatigue, shell shock, PTSD, or whatever else they want to call it? Because THEY WERE TRAINED TO BECOME PSYCHO MASS MURDERERS. And then we shit on them when they come home.

GOOD deal.