Author Topic: Well, Well, Well: Nunes Admits The Partisan Origins Of The Dossier *Had* Been Disclosed After All  (Read 3741 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May I suggest you all watch the Gowdy interview on FNC..there are 4 videos

http://www.foxnews.com/shows/the-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
May I suggest you all watch the Gowdy interview on FNC..there are 4 videos

http://www.foxnews.com/shows/the-story.html

Saw them and concur that they are well worth the tim e investment.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

It's not really about Red State or even Right Scoop with some of you Trumpers, it's all about the deviation from the Party Line that you feel must be squelched here.  It's Sad really, but last I checked 'deviation' was still acceptable here at TBR.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Theoretically, Republicans are for limited government.

Not sure why you had to go partisan, I certainly did not mention any specific party. Mine was a post about government... all government.

But hey, I know there are those republicans/conservatives who, though ostensibly on "our" side, are like offensive linemen tackling our Q-back at every chance they get.

Technically I was going non-partisan by including republicans in the swamp problem.  Just as a reminder that it's not only dems. 

Power corrupts - and not just dems.  I happen to think they start out more corrupted and so get to full corruption much more quickly.  It is an unusual politician who can stay in DC for a long time and not get  muck all over them.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Technically I was going non-partisan by including republicans in the swamp problem.  Just as a reminder that it's not only dems. 

Power corrupts - and not just dems.  I happen to think they start out more corrupted and so get to full corruption much more quickly.  It is an unusual politician who can stay in DC for a long time and not get  muck all over them.

The problem is that not all who claim to be republicans actually are!  I'm working hard to take one of them out of the Texas legislature as we speak.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

Thanks Myst, I'll get to them tomorrow. I am on day two/three of type A flu. 'Bout to watch some Deep Space 9 on Amazon and go to bed.

Anyone with the flu one word..TAMIFLU.  Good stuff, has me feeling pretty well. I think the key is to start it in the first 24 hours... I started at 12 hours and... impressed with it.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

It's not really about Red State or even Right Scoop with some of you Trumpers, it's all about the deviation from the Party Line that you feel must be squelched here.  It's Sad really, but last I checked 'deviation' was still acceptable here at TBR.

We're not the stooges dropping these half assed written turds claiming Trump and company are garbage when in reality they show nothing but sour grapes. This particular piece has been utterly destroyed in it's assertions just like ever other Sad State piece posted here.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Thanks Myst, I'll get to them tomorrow. I am on day two/three of type A flu. 'Bout to watch some Deep Space 9 on Amazon and go to bed.

Anyone with the flu one word..TAMIFLU.  Good stuff, has me feeling pretty well. I think the key is to start it in the first 24 hours... I started at 12 hours and... impressed with it.

Yeah, you have to start it early or it's not very effective.  I picked up a bad strain in Feb 2014 while traveling.  Ended up in the ER with 104.6 degree temperature.  Dehydration makes it really climb.  By that time, meds wouldn't help. All I could do was stay hydrated and ride it out.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

I do and you're lamely supporting your previous assertion by covering the entire existence of FISA since 1978, when this particular instance occurred within a few months of each other.  The FISA panel rotates weekly, about every 12 weeks or so, the take their turns.  Given the timeframe, its unlikely they had the same judge. 

Thee panel of judges serves for 7 years, selected by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, not the current administration.  When Roberts assumed the position, he was not particularly enamored with the FISA program.  You can reasonably assume his selection process reflects his thinking, since people generally select things based on their own values and opinions.

None of this changes the fact Nunes went from the judge was never notified about the political nature on the application, OK maybe there was a footnote on the app about the political nature, but that's different from saying the Clinton campaign paid for it.

He had one job - be credible when the information came out.  On at least one thing, he's not.  You would not accept this from the opposition.  If/When the Dem memo comes out, it's going to have it's own shortcomings.  If it has one thing wrong, you have to question the rest of it and its messenger.  Credibility is a two way street, like it, or not.

Bullshit.

Considering that a FISA warrant is RARELY denied, their odds are pretty darned good at getting them through, doncha think?  They are rubber-stamped as it is a relationship on trust, because SUPPOSEDLY, the FBI is above reproach.  The fact they had their first try turned down speaks volumes.  12 denied out of 33,000?

No Conservative would be posting to actively impeach Nunes on this forum.  If Nunes fails, O, H, DNC, and the weaponized alphabets win here.  We will never even have a chance of getting our government back.  This is an issue that all conservatives care about.  NT, ET, AT, and any other type of T included.  This is an issue that affects us all. 

Offline Fantom

No, you had to slam "our" side as a matter of course. Even when the post you responded too never even mentioned the dems. Not even in passing.

Of course I say "our" side in the presumption you are on our side.. don't know you well enough.. just inferring from where/what site you are posting.

As I said, there certainly is a subset of conservatives who love to go all in McCain, that is always attack your own first. It is the gentlemanly thing to do.

Seeing though you have brought it up, yes republicans/conservatives can be corrupt. However I am not speaking about individual corruption, but rather that of State corruption. In either case the democrats/marxist exceed the conservatives by orders of magnitude.

Good night @Sanguine
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:33:56 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

take care and feel better..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, you had to slam "our" side as a matter of course. Even when the post you responded too never even mentioned the dems. Not even in passing.

Of course I say "our" side in the presumption you are on our side.. don't know you well enough.. just inferring from where/what site you are posting.

As I said, there certainly is a subset of conservatives who love to go all in McCain, that is always attack your own first. It is the gentlemanly thing to do.

Seeing though you have brought it up, yes republicans/conservatives can be corrupt. However I am not speaking about individual corruption, but rather that of State corruption. In either case the democrats/marxist exceed the conservatives by orders of magnitude.

OK, whatever.  Rave on.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bullshit.

Considering that a FISA warrant is RARELY denied, their odds are pretty darned good at getting them through, doncha think?  They are rubber-stamped as it is a relationship on trust, because SUPPOSEDLY, the FBI is above reproach.  The fact they had their first try turned down speaks volumes.  12 denied out of 33,000?

No Conservative would be posting to actively impeach Nunes on this forum.  If Nunes fails, O, H, DNC, and the weaponized alphabets win here.  We will never even have a chance of getting our government back.  This is an issue that all conservatives care about.  NT, ET, AT, and any other type of T included.  This is an issue that affects us all.
@anubias

Thank you for that EXCELLENT summation!    :beer:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:39:42 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

@anubias

Thank you for that EXCELLENT summation!    :beer:

Thanks @Bigun  I needed the beer, and in fact, have gone to the fridge to get one.  Dos Equis with salt and lime. ;)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thanks @Bigun  I needed the beer, and in fact, have gone to the fridge to get one.  Dos Equis with salt and lime. ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

Perhaps you should be emailing Nunes, instead of blaming me for his fuqup.  Have you noticed how Gowdy has to go clean up everything about the memo?

Nunes last Friday - They were never notified on the application about the political nature.  It never happened.  Gowdy on Sunday - I saw the footnote and I now exactly what it says and how convoluted it is and it didn't mention Hillary.  Nunes yesterday.  Yeah, there was a notation on the papers about opposition, but it didn't say Hillary.

Trump on Friday - the memo vindicates me.  Gowdy on Saturday - no, there's still an investigation without the dossier.

Various hyperventilators on Friday - Rosenstein must go!  Gowdy on Sunday - I’ve had my differences with Rod Rosenstein and I still think that he is fully capable of helping run a Justice Department that we can all have confidence in.

No wonder the man wants to quit Congress.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gowdy: Dem rebuttal doesn't change anything about GOP memo

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uhCR888zQ

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Perhaps you should be emailing Nunes, instead of blaming me for his fuqup.  Have you noticed how Gowdy has to go clean up everything about the memo?

Nunes last Friday - They were never notified on the application about the political nature.  It never happened.  Gowdy on Sunday - I saw the footnote and I now exactly what it says and how convoluted it is and it didn't mention Hillary.  Nunes yesterday.  Yeah, there was a notation on the papers about opposition, but it didn't say Hillary.

Trump on Friday - the memo vindicates me.  Gowdy on Saturday - no, there's still an investigation without the dossier.

Various hyperventilators on Friday - Rosenstein must go!  Gowdy on Sunday - I’ve had my differences with Rod Rosenstein and I still think that he is fully capable of helping run a Justice Department that we can all have confidence in.

Why are you so desperate to downgrade the memo?  Are you some kind of stinkin' democrat spy?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@corbe Then, they should call themselves Blue State.

They've deviated perverts.

Why must you join the party line along with the NTers.  You're better than that.

No one is denying others the right to express opinions.  Not that I wouldn't like to at times.

What gets really old is the automatic, knee-jerk response to anything that could possibly favor the Trump administration.

Offline anubias

Gowdy: Dem rebuttal doesn't change anything about GOP memo

! No longer available

Thanks @mystery-ak and @Right_in_Virginia for the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uhCR888zQ

I think it is Cody Shearer that Gowdy is referring to that FOXNEWS says Blumenthal; thus the reason he said Martha was “warm.”  Shearer and Blumenthal work closely together.  I think Shearer is probably the one who actually did the submitting, but he did it for Blumenthal.  I read this somewhere, but can’t find it now.  I read the whole chain of who handed off to who... still looking for it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:40:16 am by anubias »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
 @corbe  Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes?

Offline edpc

Why are you so desperate to downgrade the memo?  Are you some kind of stinkin' democrat spy?

You asked the same question and made the same ridiculous statement on the previous page. I already answered you.  Maybe you should try the Centrum Silver and some ginkgo biloba. I already checked - there are no interactions - really.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:40:51 am by edpc »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

The point is you are castigating others for giving too much credit to the memo without knowing all the ins and outs and at the same time, you are dismissing it while knowing very little.

Can you spell 'hypocrite?  Some people can't.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You asked the same question and made the same ridiculous statement on the previous page. I already answered you.  Maybe you should try the Centrum Silver and some ginkgo biloba. I already checked - there are no interactions - really.

I shall continue to ask that question until you PROVE your innocence.  Your actions so far prove my contention more than your innocence.

Why are you so desperate to find flaws in the Memo? 

Offline anubias

We are not as stupid as you think us to be.  She asked because she already knows the answer as do most in this forum.