Author Topic: Enraged naked postal worker goes on killing spree, police say  (Read 1330 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Enraged naked postal worker goes on killing spree, police say
« on: December 24, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »

Fox News
By Dom Calicchio
13 hours ago

Relatives and friends of two Ohio postal workers slain by an enraged, naked coworker were at a loss to explain the violence that occurred Saturday morning.

Police said DeShaune Stewart, 24, of Columbus, was charged with killing his supervisor at a post office in Dublin, Ohio, and then killing the Dublin postmaster outside the Columbus apartment complex where she lived.

Both killings were regarded as acts of “workplace violence,” police said, adding that they believed Stewart regarded the victims as being to blame for his impending dismissal from his job.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/24/ohio-postal-workers-slayings-stun-friends-family-members.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SkyKing

Re: Enraged naked postal worker goes on killing spree, police say
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 06:03:58 pm »
How do you know he's a postal worker if he is naked?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 06:06:30 pm »
Letter bag?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 06:16:10 pm »
They don't call it "going postal" for nothing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 06:42:23 pm »
This is viewed by many as the long term consequence of slavery.

(Think about how much of a screw up he had to be, being black working for the government in 2017, and getting fired ?)

DOJ records reveal black commit murder at rates more than 7 times the rates of whites.

Back in days when even democrats had sense, Pat Moynihan opined the breakup of black families by govt. welfare, would harm them not help them.

He looks exactly like an NFL "kneeler," btw.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 06:44:47 pm »
Moynihan was the last decent Democrat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 06:55:25 pm »
They don't call it "going postal" for nothing.

Apparently it's still a "thing."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 07:06:27 pm »
Haven't heard of anyone going postal in a long time though.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 07:27:08 pm »
Welfare was designed and engineered to destroy Black people in America. The way welfare has worked over the last 3 decades it couldn't help but to achieve that goal.

Father + Mother in the house = no welfare.
Father + Mother + one or two children = possibly a little welfare.
Mother + one or two children with no father in the house = subsistence welfare.
Mother + lots of children  and no father in the house = lots of money.

The program by its very design promoted single mothers with lots of children. It penalized marriage.
And now, we have a situation where it is actually rare for Black people to get married because of the sever financial impact that it would have on them by the government.

While this is all true, I doubt that it applies to this case.
My opinion, which is just a hunch, is that the guy had deep seeded and severe emotional and psychological problems which may have been unknown and unaddressed, i.e., he was just a psychotic lunatic...OR

He had a severe heavy drug problem, crack, heroin, meth, oxy, etc. any one of these or combined will cause the user to have fits of psychosis with long term use. One of the most common symptoms of the inevitable psychotic break when it happens is extreme violent paranoia accompanied by delusions and hallucinations. When this happens the user is very, very, dangerous because they have only a loose grip on reality, they tend to think everyone is out to get them, and they are prone to very dangerous violent outbursts during which they have no problem with injuring or killing anybody, anybody at all, including themselves...OR

Both. He could have been a drug addicted psychotic. The only point I am trying to make is that my hunch is that his behavior was not caused by his environment. This kind of super-extreme behavior tells me that whatever the cause was, it was something internal to him. And I doubt it could have been prevented no matter how 'nice' people were to him in his life, or even if he was not scheduled to be fired. He was a box of TNT actively looking for a match. And he likely would have found one sooner or later no matter what. IMO
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:26:18 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 07:35:38 pm »
@240B at the far end of sleep deprivation are paranoia and hallucinations (auditory and visual), irritability and sometimes violent behaviour. While drugs aren't necessary to achieve that level of sleep deprivation, the speed spectrum makes it far easier, and adds the distortion of reality caused by the drug itself (along with whatever other mood altering substances may be in the mix).

Few people won't be seeing and hearing things and paranoid after a week with little or no sleep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 08:15:56 pm »
Maybe he had shrinkage?

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 08:47:03 pm »

By his delivery.