Author Topic: Police: Arrests made after brawl at Louisiana Walmart goes viral  (Read 1353 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Police: Arrests made after brawl at Louisiana Walmart goes viral
« on: December 24, 2017, 07:20:27 pm »
SLIDELL, La.

Some last-minute Christmas shopping turned ugly at a Louisiana Walmart, as customers engaged in a fight at the retail store in Slidell, WDSU reported. Police released few details but posted on its Facebook page that more details would be provided soon.

“If you have seen the viral video about the brawl at Walmart, we have made several arrests,” the Facebook post said.

Continued - http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/police-arrests-made-after-brawl-louisiana-walmart-goes-viral/V5NqhkVi8lgVmg636y2KEJ/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Police: Arrests made after brawl at Louisiana Walmart goes viral
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 07:22:33 pm »
BrawlMart
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 07:24:15 pm »
Season's Beatings!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 07:27:16 pm »
Look who is involved !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 07:30:01 pm »
Look who is involved !!

Women!  Can't take us anywhere.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 07:47:08 pm »
A couple decades ago, the town where I lived had a run down K-Mart and a disgraceful AMES.  When the Walmart opened, they had decent merchandise, competent staff, and normal customers.  When they put those other stores out of business, those goofs migrated to the Walmart and brought it to its current sad state.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 08:05:56 pm »
My Bob does most of the shopping; he likes getting out of the house.  I do shopping almost 100% on Amazon.  I have a bad right knee (was operated in about 2004), have a handicap hanger due to it, and I can't walk 100 miles in Walmart to get toward the back of the store or from one side to the other - it is a huge store.

Bob was there yesterday and said it was totally packed with long lines backed up.  He said carts were full of boxes and wrapping paper, etc.. He also said traffic was terrible and drivers were cutting in and out without any signal.  He managed not to have a crash.

He went to Goody Goody Liquor store for a bottle of wine to take to our hosts for dinner this evening, and said the parking lot was full and they had seven lines open with lines stretching long and clerks were putting bottles on the shelf and people were taking them right then off the shelf.  I told him, "This is the birthday of Jesus - buy liquor."  Somehow that does not compute.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 08:46:31 pm »
My Bob does most of the shopping; he likes getting out of the house.  I do shopping almost 100% on Amazon.  I have a bad right knee (was operated in about 2004), have a handicap hanger due to it, and I can't walk 100 miles in Walmart to get toward the back of the store or from one side to the other - it is a huge store.

Bob was there yesterday and said it was totally packed with long lines backed up.  He said carts were full of boxes and wrapping paper, etc.. He also said traffic was terrible and drivers were cutting in and out without any signal.  He managed not to have a crash.

He went to Goody Goody Liquor store for a bottle of wine to take to our hosts for dinner this evening, and said the parking lot was full and they had seven lines open with lines stretching long and clerks were putting bottles on the shelf and people were taking them right then off the shelf.  I told him, "This is the birthday of Jesus - buy liquor."  Somehow that does not compute.

The liquor is for easing the pain of spending time with family. ;)

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 08:48:53 pm »

He turned water into wine at a family gathering for a reason.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 08:55:47 pm »
He turned water into wine at a family gathering for a reason.

This season He cut out the middle man and did it right there at Walmart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 08:57:41 pm »
This season He cut out the middle man and did it right there at Walmart.

:amen:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 09:19:13 pm »
I told him, "This is the birthday of Jesus - buy liquor."

Said to a man who went there....to buy liquor
Countdown to Resignation

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 10:20:11 pm »
The liquor is for easing the pain of spending time with family. ;)
I used to take the wife over to my sister's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Then afterwards they'd break out the wine, and people would have glass after glass. Then the political comments started. My wife and I were the only conservatives. Everybody else was a liberal.
After a few years of that, we quit going to my sister's. I don't like to be around people who compute getting drunk and obnoxious with having fun. I've  already had an empty liquor bottle broken over my head at a NY's Eve party trying to break up a fight.
 Fortunately, I have a very hard head.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 10:54:30 pm »
I used to take the wife over to my sister's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Then afterwards they'd break out the wine, and people would have glass after glass. Then the political comments started. My wife and I were the only conservatives. Everybody else was a liberal.
After a few years of that, we quit going to my sister's. I don't like to be around people who compute getting drunk and obnoxious with having fun. I've  already had an empty liquor bottle broken over my head at a NY's Eve party trying to break up a fight.
 Fortunately, I have a very hard head.

I agree.  I've never really been a drinker.  I'm fun enough without it. :)