Author Topic: Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States -  (Read 8402 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States -
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2017, 06:27:47 am »
MissMarple:
unseen1
‏ @unseen1_unseen
4h4 hours ago

McCabe made an offer through the Post. He will retire in 90 days, full pension. He walks away. Trump sent back his response via Twitter. No deal. So now we wait and see the next offer and counter offer. This is interesting. McCabe is in some deep shit. He knows it, Trump knows it

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Clarice Feldman replies:

Clarice Feldman; A friend who watches these things said the latest E.O. and schmidt's resignation were connected but wouldn't reveal why--just watch this space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:32:17 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2017, 06:28:10 am »
@Frank Cannon

Wake up, Frank!  I used to live in Culver City.  That would be right next to where you are buried!  Are you near MM?  I could have walked all over you with my boots.  They were made for walking, ya know?

Sorry. I dropped my joint and it rolled under the gas pedal when I stopped. Started the mat on fire. Just threw it out the window so we're cool now.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2017, 06:32:48 am »
Okay, Frank.  You got me laughing hysterically on a very serious thread. 

Truce over here?
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2017, 06:38:35 am »
Sorry. I dropped my joint and it rolled under the gas pedal when I stopped. Started the mat on fire. Just threw it out the window so we're cool now.

If you'd clip the doob a little higher up, and quit being a skinflint burning it all the way to your lips you wouldn't have that problem.  Just sayin.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2017, 07:36:28 am »
Last first as is my wont.

Yes, the @Oceander @Once-Ler  ET.AL. crew have not gotten any better.. only more bitter. The nevertrumper cause is lost... and damned thankfully so.
Lost for well over a year.

As little as I post, I'm honored to be so infamous, and I am jealous you are bipolar ecstatic Fantom.  Enjoy. ^-^

I remain despondent about the future.  I am certainly not impressed with President Trump's work ethic, and less impressed with his professional and personal ethics, his negotiation skills or his empathy for his fellow man. and that goes for the GOP establishment, and their supporters.  I do not recognize my old party, and I mourn it's death. It is a soulless zombie too brain-dead to recognize the self-inflicted skull bashing of 2016.  I however, will never be able to close my eyes, plug my ears, and sew my lips back up. 

The Alabama Senate race proved the GOP doesn't need Never Trumpers like me.  The GOP is poised to crash and burn without judgemental ol' Once-Ler, too ashamed to vote for Trump after blindly raising the GOP banner for 30 years. 

You are the new hope for the GOP.  LOL.

Merry Christmas Fantom.   :tree3: May the Lord shine his grace upon you, and your family.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2017, 08:33:12 am »
IMO, that works splendidly.

It gives President Trump a huge campaign issue going into the Mid-Terms...but more so, the 2020 election...relating to the makeup of the SCOTUS, etc..

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Obamas and the Clintons wiped out financially.

Looks like the political elite establishment (Russia Russia Russia) is about to find out they messed with the wrong guy. When it comes to playing hard ball, no one’s a faster learner than Donald Trump, the outsider and political novice.

It’s only been year one...and already I’m not tired of winning.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2017, 08:48:14 am »
And Trump's approval rating is at a whopping 37%.  What's your point?

The difference is Hillary Clinton has had an adoring press. Donald Trump on the other hand has been brutalized on TV and on the news pages 24/7/365. Whatever brilliant point you thought you were making with that post was rendered inoperable by media and polling bias. Fact.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2017, 01:45:17 pm »
The difference is Hillary Clinton has had an adoring press. Donald Trump on the other hand has been brutalized on TV and on the news pages 24/7/365. Whatever brilliant point you thought you were making with that post was rendered inoperable by media and polling bias. Fact.

Please explain what approval rating of anyone has to do with the article or the EO?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2017, 04:13:53 pm »
In the EO's very first paragraph, the key words "human rights abuse and corruption" were used three times.  This is a direct reference to the act you just quoted from.  This EO is the enabling Order necessary to trigger that act.

@Cyber Liberty @Slip18 @Fantom @EdJames

Since CL first posted this EO yesterday morning I have spent some amount of time trying to put together it's import. This is what I came up with based on what we currently know:

I think this is primarily aimed and the former head of the DNC, one Debbie Wasserman Shultz, and all of those complicit in the Imran Awan affair (many current congresspersons and several others).  I think, at least I hope, it has something to do with the congress acting in a much more bi-partisan way in the coming year if you get my drift.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2017, 04:57:24 pm »

Since CL first posted this EO yesterday morning I have spent some amount of time trying to put together it's import. This is what I came up with based on what we currently know:

I think this is primarily aimed and the former head of the DNC, one Debbie Wasserman Shultz, and all of those complicit in the Imran Awan affair (many current congresspersons and several others).  I think, at least I hope, it has something to do with the congress acting in a much more bi-partisan way in the coming year if you get my drift.

If it encourages "bi-partisanship" in the future (and I think we both know what George Carlin said about bipartisanship), it will be because Trump has figured out how to squeeze the Family Jewels just as effectively as the Rats who came before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2017, 04:58:40 pm »
If it encourages "bi-partisanship" in the future (and I think we both know what George Carlin said about bipartisanship), it will be because Trump has figured out how to squeeze the Family Jewels just as effectively as the Rats who came before.

888high58888 :beer:

I think he has them and that they know he does.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:59:50 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2017, 05:00:23 pm »
Please explain what approval rating of anyone has to do with the article or the EO?

I think some people believe this is targeted at Trump's enemies, which is not a good assumption.  I don't think approval ratings figure in anyway, which is why I hate the concept of "approval ratings."  I don't trust their polling, and I don't like how the results are used.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2017, 05:05:04 pm »
I think some people believe this is targeted at Trump's enemies, which is not a good assumption.  I don't think approval ratings figure in anyway, which is why I hate the concept of "approval ratings."  I don't trust their polling, and I don't like how the results are used.

Agreed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2017, 05:06:04 pm »

And we'll never know the details of the process.   :shrug:  This means very little satisfaction is going to be had by us, and why the miscreants of the recent past are going to skate away (which pisses off Mrs. Liberty).

But, as Reagan believed, "It's amazing what a man can accomplish as long as he doesn't care who gets credit."  Hopefully we'll see good things get done, and can be happier with the work product.  It will be helpful if the Dems can be damaged in the '18 election.  The country does not do well when Dems are in ascendancy.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2017, 05:09:42 pm »
And we'll never know the details of the process.   :shrug:  This means very little satisfaction is going to be had by us, and why the miscreants of the recent past are going to skate away (which pisses off Mrs. Liberty).

But, as Reagan believed, "It's amazing what a man can accomplish as long as he doesn't care who gets credit."  Hopefully we'll see good things get done, and can be happier with the work product.  It will be helpful if the Dems can be damaged in the '18 election.  The country does not do well when Dems are in ascendancy.

I agree with Mrs. Liberty but for the good of the country I guess we will just have to suck it up.  Modern democrats are evil incarnate and need to be eradicated!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2017, 05:17:03 pm »
I agree with Mrs. Liberty but for the good of the country I guess we will just have to suck it up.  Modern democrats are evil incarnate and need to be eradicated!

If anyone has seen Stranger Things on Netflix, Democrats remind one of those creatures, as they slowly but relentlessly subsume the town and it’s people. Auggggh!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2017, 06:53:53 pm »
Clarice Feldman:

Pay Attention!!! This is part of last week's Executive Order:

Part of the Executive Order:

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

:whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2017, 07:24:01 pm »

Trump has best be careful - if it's aimed at Wasserman-Shultz and Imran Awan, it's liable to catch our past president in that web.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2017, 07:35:43 pm »
Trump has best be careful - if it's aimed at Wasserman-Shultz and Imran Awan, it's liable to catch our past president in that web.

If there's any justice in the world left, yes.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2017, 01:47:07 am »

It could be that, maybe.

I think the key to understanding it lies in the actual underlying Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act and the process that was used to develop the set of names in the Annex to Trump's EO.  The Act describes an orderly process to develop these people to be sanctioned via the remedies described in the Act.

I would hope that you are correct, but have not seen any indication that it is the case within this EO's constraint.

(Maybe in the next one?)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2018, 07:33:15 pm »
If anyone has seen Stranger Things on Netflix, Democrats remind one of those creatures, as they slowly but relentlessly subsume the town and it’s people. Auggggh!

Creatures from the Totalitarian Lagoon.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2018, 07:40:13 pm »

It's come to light that the left owns the IRS, FBI, and DOJ.

Which explains their never ending Freak Out from day one over impeaching him.

And Trump's continued reshuffling of WH Staff.

Not only does the left know Trump's got Them.

Trump has known it from day one too.

Telling HRC she belongs in jail?

You Betchum!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com