Author Topic: Matt Lauer terminated from Today Show because of inappropriate behavior  (Read 27798 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Matt Lauer terminated from Today Show because of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #450 on: December 02, 2017, 10:34:56 pm »
@RoosGirl
@musiclady

I've been watching this tread very much, and I love and respect the two of you very, very much.  Watching two friends fighting makes me uncomfortable, especially over a simple misunderstanding.

For the record, I haven't been fighting.  I've been discussing an issue that's important to me.

No need to get uncomfortable on my account.  :beer:

I think we are both mature enough to have a mild disagreement with each other (it's certainly not major) and still get along fine.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #451 on: December 02, 2017, 10:38:17 pm »
For the record, I haven't been fighting.  I've been discussing an issue that's important to me.

No need to get uncomfortable on my account.  :beer:

I think we are both mature enough to have a mild disagreement with each other (it's certainly not major) and still get along fine.

Well, it didn't qualify as a "fight," per se, but I could see you were talking past each other...that only because I've known you both many years.  I'm still surprise by some of my friends... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #452 on: December 02, 2017, 10:47:10 pm »
Well, it didn't qualify as a "fight," per se, but I could see you were talking past each other...that only because I've known you both many years.  I'm still surprise by some of my friends... :shrug:

Not a fight at all, just a discussion.  I don't even disagree with @musiclady she is just responding to my comments the long way around and frustrating me for doing so.  I ain't a longwinded girl, so I really hate to go off topic.

Now, about that flogger.  @Frank Cannon was complaining about his rear end hurting and I was offering a solution.  Is there anything so wrong with that? Don't friends, as much as anyone can really be friends with Frank, do that for each other?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2017, 10:47:31 pm »

I was just saying what I thought like I always do.  I respectfully disagree with some of the things others say here, and really, really disagree with some of the things I had to read endlessly on TOS about how women should behave.

I don't think all women accusers should be believed, and I don't think they should be all ignored.

And I don't have any respect for Matt Lauer in either case.

It's pretty much that simple.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2017, 10:49:40 pm »
Not a fight at all, just a discussion.  I don't even disagree with @musiclady she is just responding to my comments the long way around and frustrating me for doing so.  I ain't a longwinded girl, so I really hate to go off topic.

Well, actually, I was responding to multiple comments from multiple people and they all didn't relate to what you had said, so it wasn't as long a way around as it may have seemed.

At any rate, it's all cool.  It's all good.

NO problems with anything about @RoosGirl

(Except maybe that Frank guy she hangs around with.  :dx1:)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #455 on: December 02, 2017, 10:50:08 pm »

Trying to cool down a cat fight. One of the many reasons I have you on ignore.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #456 on: December 02, 2017, 10:51:48 pm »
Trying to cool down a cat fight. One of the many reasons I have you on ignore.

This cat don't fight.  This cat plays jazz piano.  ***cool cat***

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #457 on: December 02, 2017, 10:54:12 pm »
Well, actually, I was responding to multiple comments from multiple people and they all didn't relate to what you had said, so it wasn't as long a way around as it may have seemed.

At any rate, it's all cool.  It's all good.

NO problems with anything about @RoosGirl

(Except maybe that Frank guy she hangs around with.  :dx1:)

Just a point of correction, he hangs around me, not the other way around.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #458 on: December 02, 2017, 10:55:10 pm »
Just a point of correction, he hangs around me, not the other way around.

Aha.......... that does make more sense, come to think of it.......

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #459 on: December 02, 2017, 10:57:00 pm »
This cat don't fight.  This cat plays jazz piano.  ***cool cat***

Right.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #460 on: December 02, 2017, 11:00:23 pm »
Right.

Yes.

Right.  ^-^

I've spent a lot of time on this thread telling people how atypical a female I am.  I don't claw.  I slug.   

Besides which I keep my fingernails very short for piano playing and yard work.  ^-^

(And I don't own a fan).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:00:40 pm by musiclady »

Offline Mod2

« Reply #461 on: December 02, 2017, 11:03:15 pm »
Hey, if anyone wants to stay on topic, mods won't object.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #462 on: December 02, 2017, 11:09:00 pm »

I was just stepping in to cool down a cat fight that was brewing. Thought you would appreciate me lending a hand keeping this severely important topic civilized.

Now to get this thread back on topic.....

I wonder if Matt was shoving any of these dildos he was fond of up his ass or was he using them on his rape victims?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2017, 11:22:04 pm »

I mentioned Matt Lauer in post #453.  :dx1:

(OK....... I'll be good now!)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2017, 11:26:21 pm »
I hate it when these threads go off topic.  Talking about Matt Lauer locking women in his office is so fascinating I don't know why anyone would want to even talk about anything else.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #465 on: December 02, 2017, 11:30:05 pm »
I hate it when these threads go off topic.  Talking about Matt Lauer locking women in his office is so fascinating I don't know why anyone would want to even talk about anything else.

:beer:

Online corbe

NBC to refuse Matt Lauer payout
« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2017, 11:35:23 pm »
NBC to refuse Matt Lauer payout

By Josh Delk  - 12/01/17 05:11 PM EST 

NBC News will refuse to pay "Today" show host Matt Lauer, fired over sexual misconduct allegations, for the remainder of his contract, the network confirmed to The Hill on Friday.

Lauer "will not be paid past his last day of work," CNN first reported, following a separate report that lawyers representing Lauer were seeking another $30 million from the network.

Attorneys for the former host are pushing for NBC to pay out the remainder of his $20 million per year contract with the popular morning entertainment and news program, which was set to expire in mid-2019.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/362852-nbc-will-not-agree-to-any-payout-for-matt-lauer-report
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:00 pm »

Yup. Sounds kinky.....

Oceander

Re: NBC to refuse Matt Lauer payout
« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:14 pm »
Payday for the lawyers!  Let the litigation commence!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #469 on: December 02, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2017, 11:52:24 pm »
Now to get this thread back on topic.....

I wonder if Matt was shoving any of these dildos he was fond of up his ass or was he using them on his rape victims?

Oh, no question.

The guy was so liberally uptight, I was certain if he shoved a lump of coal up there, in a few hours he would shit diamonds.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #471 on: December 02, 2017, 11:53:19 pm »
Talking about Matt Lauer in any context is about as fascinating as watching paint dry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MOD8

« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2017, 11:54:57 pm »
Merged threads

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2017, 11:55:32 pm »
Talking about Matt Lauer in any context is about as fascinating as watching paint dry.

Not so sure about that. Watching paint dry can be fun....

Online corbe

« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2017, 03:50:34 am »
    Damn @Frank Cannon this was a good thread why'd you shut it down bringing up your weird shit about the hardening of mammary glands?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.