Author Topic: Matt Lauer terminated from Today Show because of inappropriate behavior  (Read 27989 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Matt Lauer terminated from Today Show because of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2017, 10:05:05 pm »
Look people. Whether you believe it or not I am a highly spiritual person. Yes. many things I post are "off color".  Take a look at yourself, I mean none of you any harm. With the posts I make.

The paradigm shift I am referring to is the debasement of "white" patriarichal society. The foundation of this nation. Christian.

There is a concerted effort to demasculinize our culture. Specifically, white male dominated.

I've seen the abuse of that male dominance over and over and over again. Legally, there was very little I could personally do. You know. When I killed that MFer beating me in the head with a club, his wife thanked me for saving her life. Oh, yaw, whatever. I was only trying to save myself. Because after the stupid bitch REFUSED my concerted effort to get her into an abused women's shelter, she, went back for more...

Personally, I am attracted to women. Fer sure one in particular, but my head still turns. And she gets that. She'll point them out so I don't wreck driving down the road to fake the look.

Women are biologically adapted to find the "right" mate.

Men are biologically adapted to mate.

The big push. Androgynous gender equality.

This may be off topic, but in my world , it is not.

Let us get down to the paradigm shift.

How many of you will put a chip in your body to  make you equal???

How many of you are going to "let" a robot" take your job?

How many of you are willing to adapt?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2017, 10:09:32 pm »
Look people. Whether you believe it or not I am a highly spiritual person. Yes. many things I post are "off color".  Take a look at yourself, I mean none of you any harm. With the posts I make.

The paradigm shift I am referring to is the debasement of "white" patriarichal society. The foundation of this nation. Christian.

There is a concerted effort to demasculinize our culture. Specifically, white male dominated.

I've seen the abuse of that male dominance over and over and over again. Legally, there was very little I could personally do. You know. When I killed that MFer beating me in the head with a club, his wife thanked me for saving her life. Oh, yaw, whatever. I was only trying to save myself. Because after the stupid bitch REFUSED my concerted effort to get her into an abused women's shelter, she, went back for more...

Personally, I am attracted to women. Fer sure one in particular, but my head still turns. And she gets that. She'll point them out so I don't wreck driving down the road to fake the look.

Fred, now I understand what you were meaning.  Me - I'm too old to adapt to stuff I don't want to adapt to.  I worry greatly for my kids and grandkids.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2017, 10:27:31 pm »

I just accepted a part time position working as a project civil engineer from home.  They are sending an IT guy to my home next Saturday to set up my computer, VOIP phone and VPN.  If that's the kind of adapt you're talking about, I'm all in.  A robot will never be able to do my job in my lifetime.  I have worked in a male dominated industry for 20 years including internships during college and have never had trouble with any men acting inappropriately other than a couple of construction contractor being a-holes, but it wasn't aimed towards only me.

I feel bad for men in the current climate.  Anything y'all do has the potential to be turned into a career ending occurrence by a vindictive woman.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2017, 10:39:26 pm »
Yeah........ Frank's not a good influence on her, for sure.  ^-^

That's because I am a great influence.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2017, 10:45:44 pm »
I just accepted a part time position working as a project civil engineer from home.  They are sending an IT guy to my home next Saturday to set up my computer, VOIP phone and VPN.  If that's the kind of adapt you're talking about, I'm all in.  A robot will never be able to do my job in my lifetime.  I have worked in a male dominated industry for 20 years including internships during college and have never had trouble with any men acting inappropriately other than a couple of construction contractor being a-holes, but it wasn't aimed towards only me.

I feel bad for men in the current climate.  Anything y'all do has the potential to be turned into a career ending occurrence by a vindictive woman.

I have a quiz for anyone interested.  What two specific factors that emerged within our culture and society within the past several decades have contributed the most the the bold portion of the above?

Of course there are many factors that have contributed, but I am thinking of two particular factors.

If you consider each in isolation, you could see an eventual path to that bolded statement.  However if you consider them working in tandem, you can see how the path has been inevitable, and may wonder why it has taken as long as it has.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #380 on: December 01, 2017, 10:49:52 pm »
If you consider each in isolation, you could see an eventual path to that bolded statement.  However if you consider them working in tandem, you can see how the path has been inevitable, and may wonder why it has taken as long as it has.

I think I have it........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #381 on: December 01, 2017, 10:54:50 pm »

I think I have it........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0

LOL!  Partially correct, in a weird, tangential YouTube-ish way!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #382 on: December 01, 2017, 10:56:01 pm »
I have a quiz for anyone interested.  What two specific factors that emerged within our culture and society within the past several decades have contributed the most the the bold portion of the above?

Of course there are many factors that have contributed, but I am thinking of two particular factors.

Men wearing skinny jeans and sporting a man-bun? Okay, I give up?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #383 on: December 01, 2017, 10:59:33 pm »
Men wearing skinny jeans and sporting a man-bun?

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2017, 11:02:56 pm »

:silly:

You know... I’m thinking that’s not a bad look...

(Better than his natural combover)

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2017, 11:11:59 pm »

I'd think the large flux of women entering the work force to be one of the ones you're thinking of.

The normalization of divorce and/or single parenthood is probably not one of them, but very well could be.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2017, 11:18:36 pm »
Men wearing skinny jeans and sporting a man-bun? Okay, I give up?

Yeah, not so much...  especially since I am not sure of how you view man-buns on men.  Maybe 5% right for you.

(I will wait until tomorrow to type in my two factors, in case any one else may want to venture a more "serious" guess!)

Offline EdJames

« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2017, 11:19:19 pm »
:silly:

You know... I’m thinking that’s not a bad look...

(Better than his natural combover)

I think I agree as well, better look that the current!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #388 on: December 01, 2017, 11:24:10 pm »

Grandparents out of the picture (moved to FL/AZ to enjoy their retirement
The collapse of the Matriarchy due to Feminism.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #389 on: December 01, 2017, 11:25:13 pm »
I'd think the large flux of women entering the work force to be one of the ones you're thinking of.

The normalization of divorce and/or single parenthood is probably not one of them, but very well could be.

Not to give it all away now, but you are very close.  But, think about more of what the root causes of each of those are.  (In a way, the items that you named are each perhaps better viewed as symptoms of an underlying, determinative factor.)

Offline EdJames

« Reply #390 on: December 01, 2017, 11:26:36 pm »
Grandparents out of the picture (moved to FL/AZ to enjoy their retirement
The collapse of the Matriarchy due to Feminism.

Think about the root causes of those.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #391 on: December 01, 2017, 11:35:54 pm »
Think about the root causes of those.

Well, the root cause of it all is moral decline, and God driven out of the public square...

If you are looking for the mechanical means, that is accomplished by the destruction of the family and childhood indoctrination in public schools...

No fault divorce,
Women entering the workforce (not as chauvinist as it sounds),
Social contracts enabling federal authority in morals (Social Security, Welfare, Schools and colleges)

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #392 on: December 01, 2017, 11:39:54 pm »
Not to give it all away now, but you are very close.  But, think about more of what the root causes of each of those are.  (In a way, the items that you named are each perhaps better viewed as symptoms of an underlying, determinative factor.)

Ultimately, I'd say the root causes are turning away from God and His Word and turning towards the state.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #393 on: December 01, 2017, 11:57:18 pm »
I actually need to clarify.  I just realized that in the bold part of the quoted post, there are really three factors using the model that I have in mind.  The third factor being the vindictive person that files a false charge against an innocent.  So take that one away.

After reading some of the replies to date, I would say that I am thinking of two distinct Level-1 causes, where in the model the Level-0 (ultimate root) cause is indeed, Evil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2017, 12:17:03 am »

1. Feminazi's.

2. Gender reidentification, Which includes gay marriage, reasssignment, etc.

The story I told about my wife in the Member's Lounge was a  true story.

On another thread I said ALL kingship is derived from "the Divine" right of king ship.

The truth is, the Virgin Birth. Not very men today are going to accept that story. They are not only destroying masculinity, they are destroying that FAITH in GOD.

But here is THAT thing.

The only restraints I try to enforce with my wife are budgetary.

My main point. The paradigm shift, in this country, when the rest of the world are exactly diametrically opposed. Having multiple wives--Islam. Mistresses? The rest of  Europeans. The Asians? IF the shoe fits.

If you don't believe me walk out your frot door and take a gander.

The concept of the Constitution, the making of this country, IS STILL devinely inspired.

How many of you out there actually chose your wedding vows, and not only abided it, but LIVE it?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2017, 12:23:25 am »

@EdJames

1. The rise of cultural Marxism

2. The  near complete takeover of public education by the Marxist among us.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #396 on: December 02, 2017, 12:30:27 am »
Well, the root cause of it all is moral decline, and God driven out of the public square...

If you are looking for the mechanical means, that is accomplished by the destruction of the family and childhood indoctrination in public schools...

No fault divorce,
Social contracts enabling federal authority in morals (Social Security, Welfare, Schools and colleges)

Well, I agree with you on two of those points, but I have to ask, with a touch of sarcasm...... what do you expect single women to do....... starve, or stay at home with their parents until they die?  How are they supposed to feed themselves if they don't work?

Do you want no more women doctors, lawyers, teachers, professors, bank tellers, grocery store clerks, sellers of Tupperware or Mary Kay?? 

They can't all "stay home."  They can't all survive without income.

What you said reminds me that when I moved to the town I live in now, the Christian school paid single men more than single women because the men were the "bread winners" of the family.. Never mind that women were equally winning the bread in their own single life.

Your first point is the key.  It is the moral decline of the country at fault.  It is saying "if it feels good do it" and then being surprised when men do what "feels good" and molest women.   It's women who, instead of asking for equal respect, drag themselves into the moral gutter so that they can behave as badly as men.   It's having neither gender with the moral fortitude to say no.

It's morals and a degenerating sense of what is good and decent in society..  NOT women working.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:32:04 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #397 on: December 02, 2017, 12:45:12 am »

No fault divorce,

I have cursed feminists for a long time for basically forcing me to work.  What would happen to men's salaries if half of the workforce (women) were at home taking care of kids?  What would happen to the employment rate if half of the workforce were at home taking care of the kids?  There's nothing chauvinist about what you say except that I would massage it a bit to be "Mothers being in the workforce".  There should be room for younger women who are not married or women who do not plan on having families

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #398 on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:02 am »

Hmm. . .

Well, yoga pants for certain.  Even the older women, the kind I eye, are wearing 'em.    It's a tough world out there these days for guys. 

And then I'd say , as a root cause, no fault divorce.   A conservative culture requires a strong institution of marriage.   Folks willing to make it work for the long term.   The price of recklessness falls,  the incidence of recklessness rises.  The workplace is where people interact,  so that is where recklessness occurs.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #399 on: December 02, 2017, 01:13:25 am »
I have cursed feminists for a long time for basically forcing me to work.  What would happen to men's salaries if half of the workforce (women) were at home taking care of kids?  What would happen to the employment rate if half of the workforce were at home taking care of the kids?  There's nothing chauvinist about what you say except that I would massage it a bit to be "Mothers being in the workforce".  There should be room for younger women who are not married or women who do not plan on having families

Weird world. Back in the day, when I (we) got married I insisted my wife quit her day job to take care of our kid(s) x 2. so my wife "raised'our kids. Not some daycare I don't give a shit outfit. Financially, it was hard times. Spiritually. WE are satisfied with the way our children are. They both have tats, hang around the wrong people, and other wise do stupid shit. But they don't mean any harm.

Do we regret that? Not a bit.

Take that choice away from my kids?

Die, MFer, DIE.