Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Roy Moore, Doug Jones neck-and-neck in Alabama Senate race  (Read 1287 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Fox News Poll: Roy Moore, Doug Jones neck-and-neck in Alabama Senate race

By Dana Blanton, Fox News 10/17/2017

Republican Roy Moore, the anti-Republican establishment candidate, is tied at 42 percent apiece with Democrat Doug Jones in the U.S. Senate race in deep-red Alabama.

snip

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/fox-news-poll-alabama-senate-race-all-tied-up.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

The puddin’ thickness.  *hmmmm*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"And on the inside...it's Beetlebaum!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

FOX New poll had Hitlary up 5 going into the election.

Offline Fantom

Well, if so called 'fiscal" conservatives do not suport Social Conservatives.  Then why do the reverse..at that point, let it fall.... burn and see what rises from the ashes.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:36:15 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline the_doc

"And on the inside...it's Beetlebaum!!!"

A Google search shows that some people have assumed that the name of the racehorse in Spike Jones's musical gag was Beetlebaum, but I always thought that the horse was named Beetle Bomb.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Google search shows that some people have assumed that the name of the racehorse in Spike Jones's musical gag was Beetlebaum, but I always thought that the horse was named Beetle Bomb.

I assure you, it's...BEETLEBAUM!!!!  On the inside.  Thank GOD we have polls or we would have no idea who to root for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline the_doc

I assure you, it's...BEETLEBAUM!!!!

Why not Beetle Bomb?  I believe Spike Jones was making a funny allusion to a Beetle-something-or-other already known to his listeners in his day--and that would have to be Beetle Bomb.  (Beetle Bomb was the name of a rather famous Grumman F8F Bearcat that flew with the Blue Angels shortly after WWII.)

BTW, if you listen carefully to the Spike Jones recording, I think you will discover that he does not pronounce it baum, but bomb.
Furthermore, Jones mentions a P-38 in his comical story of the race.  (A P-38 was a fast pursuit airplane--which is an aeronautical allusion, just like the name Beetle Bomb itself.)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why not Beetle Bomb?  I believe Spike Jones was making a funny allusion to a Beetle-something-or-other already known to his listeners in his day--and that would have to be Beetle Bomb.  (Beetle Bomb was the name of a rather famous Grumman F8F Bearcat that flew with the Blue Angels shortly after WWII.)

BTW, if you listen carefully to the Spike Jones recording, I think you will discover that he does not pronounce it baum, but bomb.
Furthermore, Jones mentions a P-38 in his comical story of the race.  (A P-38 was a fast pursuit airplane--which is an aeronautical allusion, just like the name Beetle Bomb itself.)

That's exactly what they WANT you to believe....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Wow, this topic morphed early into something important.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fox News Poll: Roy Moore, Doug Jones neck-and-neck in Alabama Senate race
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 12:40:40 am »
Wow, this topic morphed early into something important.

You're a meanie.... :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 12:44:23 am »
You're a meanie.... :laugh:
[/quote

I know, I know.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 01:28:50 am »
At first, it was reported that Mo Brooks would do better against the Democratic opponent; but I'd think Roy Moore should do okay,  I'll say 5% margin.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 01:50:35 am »
Polls! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien