Author Topic: Trump could remake judiciary for ‘40 years’ — with controversial picks  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump could remake judiciary for ‘40 years’ — with controversial picks

Senate Republicans are rallying behind Trump’s judicial nominees, including those considered unqualified or with explosive views.

By SEUNG MIN KIM

10/17/2017 05:05 AM EDT

President Donald Trump has nominated 50 candidates to lifetime appointments to the federal bench — including a man who asserted transgender children were evidence of “Satan’s plan,” one deemed unqualified by the American Bar Association and a handful of prolific bloggers.

And the GOP has unanimously stuck by Trump’s judges. Senate Republicans have cleared judicial nominees at a comparatively rapid clip this year — even as the conservative base has complained they’re not moving fast enough — and are planning to pick up the pace even more in the coming months.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/17/trump-judges-nominees-court-picks-243834
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Politico thinks the President's nominees are "controversial" --- this is damn good news!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Liberal dictionary definitions:

Controversial

con·tro·ver·sial
[ˌkäntrəˈvərSHəl, ˌkäntrəˈvərsēəl]

Adjective

Anything that disagrees with liberal religious doctrine or cachetism. See also heresy, blasphemous, abomination.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:02:51 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Polly Ticks

I certainly hope so!

Good on Mr. Trump.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

And the GOP has unanimously stuck by Trump’s judges. Senate Republicans have cleared judicial nominees at a comparatively rapid clip this year — even as the conservative base has complained they’re not moving fast enough — and are planning to pick up the pace even more in the coming months.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/17/trump-judges-nominees-court-picks-243834

Gidde yup!

This will be Trump's 'Legacy' even if Congress obstructs him on everything else.

Unlike Bammy tearing his crew cut out and biting his nails over the disintegration of O'care: His 'Legacy'

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A "comparatively rapid clip?"  How many confirmed by the Senate so far?  Seven?  And that's counting Gorsuch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Confirm them all and up the pace greatly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump could remake judiciary for ‘40 years’ — with controversial picks"

So....?

This is one of the things I voted for!

The best possible outcome!

Offline dfwgator

"Trump could remake judiciary for ‘40 years’ — with controversial picks"

So....?

This is one of the things I voted for!

The best possible outcome!

It's precisely why I put up with all of that other stuff Trump does.