Author Topic: Bannon Wants Candidates to Challenge Every Republican Incumbent Except Cruz  (Read 9645 times)

Offline libertybele

Let's see who in the GOP is up for reelection in 2018

Orin Hatch, yeah primary him
John Barrasso, never heard of him and that's not good. Primary his ass.
Ded Fischer, same as John above.
Tennessee is an open seat. So yes, get a conservative in the primary.
Alabama had it's primary and we won with Judge Moore.
Roger Wicker, another one I've never heard of
Ted Cruz, despite being a lying cockroach, does not need a primary challenger from the right.

Barrasso earned an 'F' by Conservative Review.  Also, add Corker and Flake to the list - primary them!

2022 is when most of the Senate swamp is up for re-election.

http://www.worldpress.org/article.cfm/senate-seats-up-for-reelection-in-2018
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:01:44 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Whoa,  what?   On the other site during the intense part of the primary,  I asked people to provide examples of where Ted Cruz lied about something.    I was assailed from all sides,  and yet not a single person could provide a valid example of Ted Cruz lying.   

Now it's your turn.   Let us see what you've got.

Come on. He is called Lyin' Ted after all.

Offline jpsb

Barrasso earned an 'F' by Conservative Review.  Also, add Corker and Flake to the list - primary them!

2022 is when most of the Senate swamp is up for re-election.

http://www.worldpress.org/article.cfm/senate-seats-up-for-reelection-in-2018

I don't think Corker is running. I also updated my list and yes definitely primary Flake.

Offline libertybele

Yep, can't trust Ted to do what he says he's going to do either.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

As Lincoln said:  "Just because you call a tail a leg,  doesn 't make it so. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
...Trumps' conservative agenda.

Have you seen this yet?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump  3h3 hours ago
Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST

Offline Frank Cannon

Yep, can't trust Ted to do what he says he's going to do either.

Tell me about it. He said he was going to win the primary and look at what happened.

Offline jpsb

Whoa,  what?   On the other site during the intense part of the primary,  I asked people to provide examples of where Ted Cruz lied about something.    I was assailed from all sides,  and yet not a single person could provide a valid example of Ted Cruz lying.   

Now it's your turn.   Let us see what you've got.

@DiogenesLamp

Ben Carson is dropping out of the race so don't waste your vote on him.
Donald Trump used emanate domain to make himself rich.
Trump is responsible for the riots in Chicago.
I'm against TPP.
I'm against legalization of illegals.

It's been a while those are just off the top of my head. There is more. I'm sure
if you asked at the "other site" you'd get a more complete list.

Online andy58-in-nh

I dislike pragmatism as a motivation,   but I have come to recognize it's occasional necessity.

A lack of "pragmatism" is not the main internal challenge faced by conservatives in this time.  The main problem is the attempted hijacking of the conservative movement by isolationists, protectionists and nationalists like Steve Bannon. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

@DiogenesLamp

Trump is responsible for the riots in Chicago.
I'm against TPP.
I'm against legalization of illegals.

It's been a while those are just off the top of my head. There is more. I'm sure
if you asked at the "other site" you'd get a more complete list.

Not only does Ted lie, but his father assassinated Kennedy.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:26:52 pm by libertybele »

Offline kevindavis007

A lack of "pragmatism" is not the main internal challenge faced by conservatives in this time.  The main problem is the attempted hijacking of the conservative movement by isolationists, protectionists and nationalists like Steve Bannon.

:amen:

There is nothing wrong with being Pragmatic.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

@DiogenesLamp

That part is true.

Offline jpsb

That part is true.

Do it is not. It is a flat out lie. Trump never used eminent domain to acquire property.

Offline kevindavis007

Do it is not. It is a flat out lie. Trump never used eminent domain to acquire property.

Why don't you google Vera Coking..

Offline corbe

It seems like only yesterday our glorious President wanted to start/donate to a PAC that would primary my Senator, Ted Cruz.

Project much @jpsb

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This thread should be a hoot!   *****rollingeyes*****

You must be clairvoyant, my friend   88devil

@DCPatriot

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

As Lincoln said:  "Just because you call a tail a leg,  doesn 't make it so.

I'm with you on this.  I've never seen any evidence of Cruz lying that certain people here keep repeating as truth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

Why don't you google Vera Coking..

If I am not mistaken Vera Coking house was there when Trump sold that property.
Trump did not use eminent domain to acquire her property.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:57:07 pm by jpsb »

Offline DiogenesLamp

@DiogenesLamp

Ted Cruz said no such thing.   Since you made the allegation,  please provide proof that Ted Cruz said this. 

I'll get to the rest of your claims after you provide support for this claim. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

You think someone can "highjack"  the conservative movement?   How would they do that? 

Also,   explain why isolationism,  protectionism and nationalism is bad.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jpsb

It seems like only yesterday our glorious President wanted to start/donate to a PAC that would primary my Senator, Ted Cruz.

Project much @jpsb

And so did most of the Texas delegation at the GOP convention. But as is usual
for lying Ted he found a way of evolving and supporting the GOP nominee. Can
you say flip flop?

Offline DiogenesLamp

:amen:

There is nothing wrong with being Pragmatic.

Well since you agree,  perhaps you can answer the same questions I asked in my previous message?   Why is Isolationism bad?  Why is Protectionism bad?  Why is Nationalism bad?

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jpsb

Ted Cruz said no such thing.   Since you made the allegation,  please provide proof that Ted Cruz said this. 

I'll get to the rest of your claims after you provide support for this claim.

Lying Ted is responsible for the lies by told by his campaign staff and lies in
his approved ads. Even lying Ted agrees with me on that. If lying Ted did not
approve of spreading the lie that Carson was dropping out he would have fired
his very dirty campaign manager. He didn't so he owns that lie too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You think someone can "highjack"  the conservative movement?   How would they do that?

2016 Presidential Election ring a bell?

Also, explain why isolationism, protectionism and nationalism is bad.

Easy answers.

1) without the United States intervening on the global stage the horrors of the 20th century would have been significantly worse

2) tariff wars, inflation and the great depression

3) Nationalism is exclusionary...it is the antithesis of Patriotism.  nationalism gets you 1940's Germany and Italy...and the Soviet Union of the Cold War.  U.S> Patriotism defeated all of those.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

Worth Repeating for you, since you brought up the Ben Carson thing @jpsb

Lyin Ted

Cruz's email stated, verbatim:

Dear ___,

Breaking News. The press is reporting that Dr. Ben Carson is taking time off from the campaign trail after Iowa and making a big announcement next week.

Please inform any Carson caucus goers of this news and urge them to caucus for Cruz.

EACH of those statements was factually accurate. Not false in the slightest.

Here are the relevant portions of the transcript from the CNN report:

Tapper: Thanks, Wolf. Well, CNN has learned some news about the man who, at least according to polls, is in fourth place here in Iowa. Now, Dana, a week from tomorrow, we’re all going to be doing this again for the New Hampshire primary. So almost every single candidate is going to be going directly from here to New Hampshire to campaign–except for the man in fourth place, who a few months ago was in first place here, Dr. Ben Carson. What have we learned?

Bash: That’s right. We should say that our Chris Moody is breaking this news, that Ben Carson is going to go back to Florida, to his home, regardless of how he does tonight here in Iowa. He’s going to go there for several days. And then afterwards, he’s not going to go to South Carolina. He’s not going to go to New Hampshire. He’s going to come to Washington, D.C., and he’s going to do that because the National Prayer Breakfast is on Thursday

. . .

Bash: Look, if you want to be President of the United States, you don’t go home to Florida. I mean, that’s bottom line. That’s the end of the story. If you want to signal to your supporters that you want it, that you’re hungry for it, that you want them to get out and and campaign, you’ve got to be out there doing it too. And he’s not doing it. it’s very unusual.

The Cruz email went out approximately 4 minutes before the Iowa Caucuses opened and did not effect the outcome of the Caucus. Carson ended up with approximately 17,000 votes and that result outperformed his polling by 1.6%. Carson could not overtake Rubio for third place as he would have needed more than twice his vote total to do so - Rubio lead Carson by about 25,000 votes.

Trump, of course, lied when he claimed that Cruz's email stole the election in Iowa. Trump lied then as he does now. It's his nature.

Ted didn't lie. Period. The fact that you are so willing to stare myopically at the one statement by Ted in order to imagine a lie yet overlook the near daily lying by Trump shows that you have zero integrity and are hopelessly irrational.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.