Author Topic: Active shooter reported on Ohio State University campus  (Read 6088 times)

rangerrebew

Re: Active shooter reported on Ohio State University campus
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2016, 12:33:42 pm »

Oh, the irony! OSU attacker publicly decried media for portraying negative ‘picture’ of Muslims
November 29, 2016 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

Ohio State University attacker Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an 18-year-old Somali-born Muslim who came to the United States as a ‘refugee’ from Pakistan in 2014, actually once publicly decried the media’s portrayed (to his view) negative “picture” of Muslims.

And then, in a stunning display of irony, this Muslim proceeded to personally validate every negative image out there, and more.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/29/oh-irony-osu-attacker-publicly-decried-media-portraying-negative-picture-muslims-417588#ixzz4ROtQrVT8

Offline Mod1

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2016, 01:05:38 pm »
Multiple threads on same subject have been merged.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »
Ohio State attack: Terrorism eyed as police seek more info

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Investigators are looking into whether a car-and-knife attack at Ohio State University that injured 11 people was an act of terror by a Somali-born student who had once criticized the media for its portrayal of Muslims.

The attacker, identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, plowed his car into a group of pedestrians on campus shortly before 10 a.m. Monday, and then got out and began stabbing people with a butcher knife before he was shot to death by a campus police officer, authorities said.

A motive was not immediately known, but police said they were investigating whether it was a terrorist attack.

Associated Press writers Alicia A. Caldwell and Eric Tucker in Washington, Collin Binkley in Boston and Mark Gillispie in Cleveland contributed to this story.
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ohio-state-attack-terrorism-eyed-police-seek-more-info

Act of terror, say it isn't so. Perhaps he was only having a bad day over Trump being elected and due to his work schedule he did not have time to go to the crying room and pet a puppy while drinking hot cocoa.

HELL YEA its Terrorism, what do they think it is, practice for knife fight?  He is from Somali + Muslim + praying 5 times a day + a knife...hey folks look in the mirror, you seem to have STUPID written on your forehead.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2016, 03:13:11 pm »

Act of terror, say it isn't so. Perhaps he was only having a bad day over Trump being elected and due to his work schedule he did not have time to go to the crying room and pet a puppy while drinking hot cocoa.

I'm having a really crappy month. I could use a puppy to pet and some hot cocoa with little marshmallows.

Of course I can't have this (well maybe the cocoa) so I have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it.

If I'm upset about something I would write about it. The pen is mightier than the sword, or so I was taught.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2016, 03:24:34 pm »
I would think, they would be able to find he read ISIS propaganda and these are the kinds of attacks they were suggesting.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 03:41:29 pm »
I would think, they would be able to find he read ISIS propaganda and these are the kinds of attacks they were suggesting.
Tom what I see is a country and about ½ of its population and most of our politicians, Police Chiefs etc living in a state of Political Correctness called Denial.

Most of my adult life I have been in a position of authority and my days were filled with making decisions.  Sometimes I had ample days to ascertain the facts, staff the action, get input and then make the call.  But more often than not I had to make a 'command decision' in real time.  I won't try to tell you that over my career I never made a mistake, I did and in almost every case it was due to a lack of qualified facts bearing on the situation.  In this case I would be confident making the call...its terrorism and no one can put enough lipstick on this pig to call it anything else.

We need to thank that young policeman who double tapped the perp for making the correct decision in real time and not mistaking the perp for a Ginsu knife salesman...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLB7aTmnE4

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline rodamala

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2016, 04:18:41 pm »

HELL YEA its Terrorism, what do they think it is, practice for knife fight?  He is from Somali + Muslim + praying 5 times a day + a knife...hey folks look in the mirror, you seem to have STUPID written on your forehead.

@17 Oaks

What do they have in common???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8cRvZZv44

Perhaps we need to leave the detective work to the detectives?

rangerrebew

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2016, 07:13:39 pm »
Ohio State attacker complained bitterly in Facebook post of treatment of Muslims 'everywhere,' reports say

By Katie Mettler | The Washington Post Updated 6 hrs ago

Just minutes before an 18-year-old Somali college student used a car and butcher knife to attack people on the Ohio State University campus Monday morning, he said in a Facebook post that he'd reached a "boiling point" and was "sick and tired" of seeing Muslims around the globe "killed and tortured," law enforcement officials told CNN and NBC.

The post said the U.S. should stop "interfering" in the Muslim world and referenced "lone wolf" attacks.

The post appeared to be on the Facebook page of the alleged attacker, Ohio State student Abdul Razak Ali Artan, and has since been disabled, reported ABC News. The Post could not independently confirm the story.

http://www.lockportjournal.com/cnhi_network/ohio-state-attacker-complained-bitterly-in-facebook-post-of-treatment/article_e225fd7e-cd75-578f-b6cf-d5aceaaaa049.html
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:14:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2016, 07:19:15 pm »
I wonder if he was upset at how Daesh is murdering Muslims by the bushel as he was about the alleged mistreatment of Muslims by the U.S.?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

rangerrebew

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2016, 07:47:26 pm »
I wonder if he was upset at how Daesh is murdering Muslims by the bushel as he was about the alleged mistreatment of Muslims by the U.S.?

I guess muslim lives matter just like black lives matter.  If they are killing each other, no problemo.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2016, 02:51:01 am »
17 Oaks wrote:
"Tom what I see is a country and about ½ of its population and most of our politicians, Police Chiefs etc living in a state of Political Correctness called Denial."

Kinda like this:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:10:53 am by MOD3 »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2016, 06:38:37 pm »
BINGO!