Author Topic: Town Hall Cut Short After Charles Barkley Defends Police And Crowd LOSES It  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Town Hall Cut Short After Charles Barkley Defends Police And Crowd LOSES It

Posted By Amber Randall On 11:30 AM 11/29/2016

Former NBA basketball player Charles Barkley got shouted down by a town hall audience after he defended law enforcement officers.

The Baltimore town hall, which was meant to last for an hour, had to be cut short after the audience began insulting Barkley for standing up for police officers and their families, reports Yellow Hammer News.

Barkley asked why people didn’t mourn when four police officers were shot throughout the country in a 24-hour period. A black man stands accused of killing white San Antonio Detective Benjamin Marconi.

“Did anybody say, ‘Man, I feel bad for their family?’” Barkley reportedly asked the audience. He had stopped in Baltimore to film part of his new documentary, “The Race Card.”

“There was no love [for police] in this room,” he added.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/29/town-hall-cut-short-after-charles-barkley-defends-police-and-crowd-loses-it/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rodamala

“I’m sorry for your loss. As far as you not liking me, it really doesn’t bother me. I’m used to it. I’m like the homecoming queen. All the ugly girls hate you. That’s part of my life. I never take anything personally,” Barkley responded.

:laughingdog:

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Charles is, for all practical purposes, a good man.  He's missed a few, but overall, I can find much to agree with him on.

Good on him for at least trying to talk sense.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If you law aside the showmanship, he's an honest man as well.  Don't always agree with him, but he's never been afraid to say what he thinks, regardless of whether or not it is politically correct.