Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15265 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

No, that puts the anus on you as there is no purity in politics.

Did you vote for Reagan? If so then did that vote condone all of his past behavior?

Did you vote for Dubya? If so then did that vote condone all of his past behavior?

Ckearly you have lived far too vicariously to Orange Glorious.

If you wish to put the 'anus' on someone, may I suggest the Castro district rather than a conservative website?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my ass has a tattoo of Gandalf saying "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" so I don't swing that way.

Offline musiclady

The Anus?

(you must be a P1)

No.  He's just vulgar like the guy he's praising all over this forum.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No.  He's just vulgar like the guy he's praising all over this forum.

He seemed to be hitting on me. Can't blame him really. I am a ruggedly handsome beast afterall.

I imagine Trumps sex assault behavior has rapidly emboldened his followers.

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:26:17 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline endicom

Don't worry about some of these posters, they are the pets of the forum and just in my opinion, are free to get away with dragging folks names' through the mud with impunity.  Shouldn't be that way, but there are always favorites everywhere.

As far as Clinton vs. Trump,

Clinton bankrolled by Saudi Arabia who may well be tied into ISIS who has many fathers, this says it all, should the shallow arguments of some be to accuse others of not being conservatives.

The same kind gave us Obama and more liberalism by railing against Romney.

They look for a Conservative ideal and voila; Reagan signed abortion into law, Goldwater was pro-abortion,

Cruz really doesn't have the leadership experience of a Walker, Perry or Pence; nor the accomplishments but this is what these folks hang their hats on.

I don't worry about these posters. At FR I am 'decimon' and anyone is free to check my history. I haven't posted there in years and for years before that I avoided arguments with squirrel brains.

I don't much care for or about Trump and that seems to be true for most other people who will nonetheless vote for him.

Why?

Because a Hillary presidency may be the point of no return. The abyss.

If Trump was replaced by another of the former candidates then I would vote for that person.

Why?

Hillary.

Offline Charlespg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rls_lFwr25k

The whole tape is available at CBS.  You are reluctantly supporting a sick pervert. There is also a tape where he talks about going into the dressing rooms of the Beauty Pageants including the Miss Teen ones. Talk about sick.
Thats it ?  thats all  this about  ? and people are ******* stupid enough  to say this makes  a pedophile ?  thats really graping at straws

Trump  needs to sue the **** wits at CBS for slander  and  get the FCC close  them  down and  take their dammed TV  franchise if he wins
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:37:33 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline bolobaby

Gee - I'm not sure who to believe here...

The media and the victims who says Trump likes to grab them in the pu$$y, or Trump who says he likes to grab them in the pu$$y...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rls_lFwr25k

The whole tape is available at CBS.  You are reluctantly supporting a sick pervert. There is also a tape where he talks about going into the dressing rooms of the Beauty Pageants including the Miss Teen ones. Talk about sick.

There is also the Howard Stern tape where Trump talks about the then 12-year-old Paris Hilton.

Then there is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0

Seriously, what sort of father talks about his 1-year-old daughter in that way - speculating on how big her breasts will get when she grows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80

And yes, every father says that the thing he has most in common with his daughter is sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Norm Lenhart

Gee - I'm not sure who to believe here...

The media and the victims who says Trump likes to grab them in the pu$$y, or Trump who says he likes to grab them in the pu$$y...

You have to believe trump when he says 'wall' or 'judges' but not when he admits grabbing women by the pxxxy.

Its a subtle line to walk, sure, but his sycophants are rather adept at it...

Offline musiclady

He seemed to be hitting on me. Can't blame him really. I am a ruggedly handsome beast afterall.

I imagine Trumps sex assault behavior has rapidly emboldened his followers.

@CatherineofAragon

Protect yourself, Norm.   :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline bolobaby

You have to believe trump when he says 'wall' or 'judges' but not when he admits grabbing women by the pxxxy.

Its a subtle line to walk, sure, but his sycophants are rather adept at it...

You know what - I'm going to take a leap and believe Trump on this one! He likes to grab them in the pu$$y!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Protect yourself, Norm.   :dx1:

Well it's confusing. As a male I lack the body part Trump grabs so freely and his supporters think is acceptable for him doing.

On the other hand, Trump has Milo and the Alt Right and they are known homosexuals/filled with known homosexuals pushing the gay agenda.

May Gandalf succeed in keeping me inviolate!

Offline musiclady

Thats it ?  thats all  this about  ? and people are ******* stupid enough  to say this makes  a pedophile ?  thats really graping at straws

Trump  needs to sue the **** wits at CBS for slander  and  get the FCC close  them  down and  take their dammed TV  franchise if he wins

Is graping at straws any different that graping at women's private parts?

Just curious.....

Offline Norm Lenhart

You know what - I'm going to take a leap and believe Trump on this one! He likes to grab them in the pu$$y!

I do. And it's confusing because the people that told me I had to believe Trump are mad at me for believing Trump.

Oh well. They are crazy people anyway. I'll just believe Trump when he says he's a sexual abuser and not when he clearly lies about most other things. Who says I'm a purist that can't compromise?

Gonna send them to this post when they say it too!

Offline musiclady

Well it's confusing. As a male I lack the body part Trump grabs so freely and his supporters think is acceptable for him doing.

On the other hand, Trump has Milo and the Alt Right and they are known homosexuals/filled with known homosexuals pushing the gay agenda.

May Gandalf succeed in keeping me inviolate!

He's good at that....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If the echo of truth offends you...you might be a liberal (Apologies to Jeff Foxworthy)

Be honest with us DD. You are going to excuse anything Trump does, arent you? Your statements show you don't give a rats ass about honesty when it comes to Trump, don't they? You want what you want and nothing is going to change that.

Just admit it and leave us to our echo chamber. Because you have lost all the respect most here had for you. There is no point in sticking around. Stop complaining about it and remove yourself from the situation. It couldn't be easier. But you won't do that will you. Nope. So spare us your wisdom.

You're an imbecile.    I've never excused anything he's done.  I've been very critical of him.   

But thanks for making my point.   Anything that isn't critical of him results in ridiculous comments like yours.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You're an imbecile.    I've never excused anything he's done.  I've been very critical of him.   

But thanks for making my point.   Anything that isn't critical of him results in ridiculous comments like yours.

An imbecile claims to be conservative while voting for a guy like Trump. Don't like the truth? Oh freaking well.

Offline Neverdul

So you don’t think that a then 46-year-old man looking at a 10-year-old girl and saying “I’m going to be dating you in ten years” isn’t creepy?

I don’t have any kids myself but I have many great nieces, one who is about that girl’s age and I can tell you that if some man said to my 9-year-old great niece, “I’m going to be dating you in ten years”, he’d get my knee to his crotch, that is if her dad or mom didn’t get to him first.

While Trump thinks he can, wants to “loosen the liable laws” as to allow him to sue any media outlet that says anything negative about him, even if true, I don’t know what is more frightening - Trump wanting to subvert the 1st A or his fans that are just fine with that.

Yes, by all means, let Trump use the FCC to shut down all dissent.

All Hail Our Glorious Leader!

**nononono*

Offline Neverdul

Getting back to the gist of this “story” by Hoft (someone with little to no credibility IMO) is that the woman is lying because the phrase, “he was like an octopus, hands all over the place” was used in a Velvet Underground song.

For one thing, I’m pretty up on a lot of music including VU but I’ve never heard that song before, it is not a particularly well known VU song. It certainly wasn’t a song played on any mainstream radio stations unlike say Walk On The Wild Side.

Lou Reed didn’t invent the phrase and yes, I’ve heard it used before, before that song even came out, to describe a guy who suddenly starts groping and seems to have more hands than an octopus has tentacles and various iterations of the same.

Hoft uses as a “source” a tweet by Mike Cernovich. Cernovich FWIW is a creepy guy who doesn’t believe that “date rape” exists and gives men advice on how to beat rape charges – both date rape and “rape-rape”.

Offline libertybele

Here is where you know the article is just making it up...

The truth is, through his career, he has been plagued by these accusations, constantly. He even talks about it in many interviews. They are trying to whitewash their Orange messiah and now they are really stretching it, accusing this of a hoax because it sounded similar to song lyrics.....well good golly ms Molly.

Throughout his entire life Trump has been plagued with less than desirable behavior and through Hillary's entire career she's been plagued with less than desirable actions and decisions.

Other than massive corruption I'm still trying to digest how as a country we actually nominated these two!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:27:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Throughout his entire life Trump has been plagued with less than desirable behavior and through Hillary's entire career she's been plagued with less than desirable actions and decisions.

Other than massive corruption I'm still trying to digest how as a country we actually nominated these two!

Incrementalism.

2012 - "We have to vote for Mitt Romney even though he created Romenycare, legalized homo marriage and profits directly from his own abortion laws even if more kids die with him nationalizing his profits"

2016 - "Well We voted for a babykiller and did it in the name of Christianity and conservatism so Trump isn't so bad really..."

There you go.

Offline Charlespg

a crass  comment  and a few sound  (18 seconds !)  bites   Thats all you have
  While Trump thinks he can, wants to “loosen the liable laws” as to allow him to sue any media outlet that says anything negative about him, even if true, I don’t know what is more frightening - Trump wanting to subvert the 1st A or his fans that are just fine with that.

Yes, by all means, let Trump use the FCC to shut down all dissent.

the Liable laws should be loosened  and
 and the reporters at CBS  need their fing teeth kicked in
 this is subverting  a presidential election with edited  tapes, hearsay  and vile nasty overreaching  allegations by the the democratic party and their A** licking yahoos in the Media

have the FCC close down CBS dammed right ,subverting  a presidential election by slander and libel  is a dammed good reason

if the American people ever get tired of this crap and revolt  I hope they  stand the democrats a** licking  puppets in the MSM against a damm wall and shoot the useless bastards

and i'm out of here  ..this place was ok untill the owner let Never trump trolls and Hillery bots  camp out  here  and fling ****..its  like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a dung beetle
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Norm Lenhart

a crass  comment  and a few sound  (18 seconds !)  bites   Thats all you have  the Liable laws should be loosened  and
 this is subverting  a presidential election with edited  tapes, hearsay  and vile nasty overreaching  allegations by the the democratic party and their A** licking yahoos in the Media

have the FCC close down CBS dammed right ,subverting  a presidential election by slander and libel  is a dammed good reason

if the American people ever get tired of this crap and revolt  I hope they  stand the democrats a** licking  puppets in the MSM against a damm wall and shoot the useless bastards

and i'm out of here  ..this place was ok untill the owner let Never trump trolls and Hillery bots  camp out  here  and fling ****..its  like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a dung beetle

You are the fourth today. Someone tell me with a straight face this isn't planned.

Jokes on you though. Most of us don't care and won't miss you.

Offline musiclady

a crass  comment  and a few sound  (18 seconds !)  bites   Thats all you have  the Liable laws should be loosened  and

THIS ^^ is what you call a "meaningful conversation??"

btw, calling principled conservatives "Hillery bots" is a straight out lie.

You Trump lovers really need to stop making that ludicrous accusation, when YOU are the ones supporting a LIBERAL, and we're not.

Offline Norm Lenhart

THIS ^^ is what you call a "meaningful conversation??"

btw, calling principled conservatives "Hillery bots" is a straight out lie.

You Trump lovers really need to stop making that ludicrous accusation, when YOU are the ones supporting a LIBERAL, and we're not.

No, it's gaslighting. They are claiming to quit back to back to give the impression that it's a trend. Again, standard liberal tactic. Too bad for them there are about 10 of them total.

geronl

GatewayPundit is one of the most unreliable websites out there.