Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15301 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

The Anus?

(you must be a P1)

O/T, although The Ticket manages to retain their ratings, their daily offerings consist of middle aged men acting like they're still mid-20 YO bachelors. It's puzzling to me how they all mock Trump, a kindred spirit of theirs.

They're useful to me on my drive home, while the other stations I frequent are on commercial break.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline musiclady

No, it's gaslighting. They are claiming to quit back to back to give the impression that it's a trend. Again, standard liberal tactic. Too bad for them there are about 10 of them total.

True enough.......... and it's not like the 10 of them actually add "meaningful conversation" around here..... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

O/T, although The Ticket manages to retain their ratings, their daily offerings consist of middle aged men acting like they're still mid-20 YO bachelors. It's puzzling to me how they all mock Trump, a kindred spirit of theirs.

They're useful to me on my drive home, while the other stations I frequent are on commercial break.

Gordo's imitation of Trump is dead-on, though.

Offline Norm Lenhart

True enough.......... and it's not like the 10 of them actually add "meaningful conversation" around here.....

Their BS is the source of most of the arguing and ill will here. The level of discourse will improve in direct proportion to their absence. Guaranteed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank God the Gateway Pundit was here to set the story straight.  I expect all the rat media to drop this story immediately.

@Once-Ler

I admire your sarcasm ability. You are MUCH smoother and subtle than I am.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Absolute pure lies.  Jill Harth accused Trump of sexually assaulting her 20 years ago.  And he settled the lawsuit in which those accusations were made.  Trump never settles a suit unless there is some truth to it.  I'll leave it to the intelligent amongst us to draw the obvious conclusion.

@Oceander

EVERYBODY that has law firms on retainer settles law suits EVERY time they can settle one cheaper than they can win by fighting it in court.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Charlespg

THIS ^^ is what you call a "meaningful conversation??"

btw, calling principled conservatives "Hillery bots" is a straight out lie.

You Trump lovers really need to stop making that ludicrous accusation, when YOU are the ones supporting a LIBERAL, and we're not.
principled conservatives don't fling around accusations of  somebody being a pedophile  due to a 18 second tape

principled conservatives know that  the vile little vermin in the MSM  lie and slander opposition  candidates for the democratic  party they did for  Bill Clinton ,Obama  and Hillery
and using a 18 second  tape to accuse anybody of being a child molester is beyond  the pale 

lets  see the whole tape and see what the context was,  and who trump was talking too off camera

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline aligncare

Go Trump! (no sarcasm). Trump just finished a rally where he swatted these media/Hillary/DNC lies like the insignificant gnats they are. And he did so with facts, logic and common sense. It was awesome.

Hit it out of the park.

Offline Norm Lenhart

principled conservatives don't fling around accusations of  somebody being a pedophile  due to a 18 second tape

principled conservatives know that  the vile little vermin in the MSM  lie and slander opposition  candidates for the democratic  party they did for  Bill Clinton ,Obama  and Hillery
and using a 18 second  tape to accuse anybody of being a child molester is beyond  the pale 

lets  see the whole tape and see what the context was,  and who trump was talking too off camera

See? Trump supporters can't be trusted. You didn't leave afterall.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Go Trump! (no sarcasm). Trump just finished a rally where he swatted these media/Hillary/DNC lies like the insignificant gnats they are. And he did so with facts, logic and common sense. It was awesome.

Hit it out of the park.

Still not really seeing how you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you support an admitted sexual predator.

**nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Still not really seeing how you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you support an admitted sexual predator.

**nononono*

Some people like to think of it as 'surprise sex'. Personally I am coming to believe they want him elected so they too can partake in Trump's behaviors. Based on their excuses for empowering a self admitted sex abuser, I stand by my belief they are a danger to everyone around them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Some people like to think of it as 'surprise sex'. Personally I am coming to believe they want him elected so they too can partake in Trump's behaviors. Based on their excuses for empowering a self admitted sex abuser, I stand by my belief they are a danger to everyone around them.

If a soldier had bragged about 1/10th of what Trump is so proud of...he or she would have been tossed in the DB at Ft. Leavenworth for 10 years.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline aligncare

**nononono*

Please limit your criticism to the candidate, and off of me. Thank you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Remind yourself of that statement before you call us Hillary supporters. Thank you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You first.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If a soldier had bragged about 1/10th of what Trump is so proud of...he or she would have been tossed in the DB at Ft. Leavenworth for 10 years.

They are just soldiers. You know. Little, meaningless people. Not Orange Glorious, he who is both man and divine!

Offline libertybele

Hit it out of the park.

I'm not a Trump fan (as you know) but the Clinton/DEM/media machine is bordering on ridiculessness.  I think we need to get back on focusing on Hillary's emails, ties with Russia, filtering money through the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, ISIS, her dream for open borders for the entire western hemisphere, etc. 

I'm tired of St. Hillary getting a pass for everything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm not a Trump fan (as you know) but the Clinton/DEM/media machine is bordering on ridiculessness.  I think we need to get back on focusing on Hillary's emails, ties with Russia, filtering money through the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, ISIS, her dream for open borders for the entire western hemisphere, etc. 

We all are (well most of us) but the only hope for the media to hold the bitch accountable is no hope at all. Ever.

The ONLY chance the right had to ever hold her accountable was by electing actual conservatives who would hold legitimate hearings and file legitimate charges. Instead we got Gowdy's dog and pony show. Because people just had to have lesser evils that could WIN!

Well, thats what people 'won'. So we can all enjoy the fruits of their rampant stupidity.

Offline dfwgator

That's what I'm saying.  At this point the best possible outcome is for both to take each other down.  We should encourage Trump in this, even if he loses all 50 states.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The Orange Ass Clown has all the ammo he needs. He needs to keep sliming Bill with his sexual history, while mentioning Hillary's attacking his victims, plus all the other nasty things she's said on tape.

Sometimes you win in politics by battling to a stalemate on an issue.

Then he needs to open up on all those fronts you mentioned. Drip and escalate every day, while negating the media by pointing all these things out and why aren't they focusing on them too?

He then needs to do the tie ins, such as with Catholics, and blue collar Dems.

If it was me, the piece de resistance would be to focus on the Clinton foundation and Hillary's foreign support, then run the last few seconds of LBJ's Daisy ad where the nuke goes off, and imply that Hillary will sell this country down river including getting nuked to pad her pockets.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's what I'm saying.  At this point the best possible outcome is for both to take each other down.  We should encourage Trump in this, even if he loses all 50 states.

He's doing a good enough job of that without any of us.

I mean one month to go and he's abandoned Virginia...seriously?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:bigsilly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Remind yourself of that statement before you call us Hillary supporters. Thank you.

He can sure dish it out, ja.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

@Oceander

EVERYBODY that has law firms on retainer settles law suits EVERY time they can settle one cheaper than they can win by fighting it in court.

No, they don't always do that.  Individuals, in particular, are more likely to fight for what they perceive as principle than are businesses.  I know this for a fact.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
That's a pipe dream not based in reality.  Trump is a narcissist.  Assuming he has "patriotic intentions" is just wishful thinking, not based in any understanding of who he is.

As for the "personal feeling" vs. "altruistic patriotism"........ Poppycock.

Allegiance to a higher law, decency, integrity, and truth Have nothing to do with "feelings."

Supporting a corrupt, leftist reprobate knowing how dangerous he is, is purely based on feelings.

There is no patriotism in voting for an evil leftist like Trump.  NONE.
You can poppycock all you like, it still does not counter b]"one either votes for tRump or effectively votes for hitlery.  That is the choice, like it or not."[/b]

When POTUS hitlery comes down on us "non-worshipers" with bans of 1st and 2nd Amendments, there will be many nevertrumpers who will suddenly disappear from postings here out of shame for bring her upon our dear America.