Author Topic: Cruz Praises Trump, Offers To Help In Debate Prep; "I Will Do Whatever I Can To Defeat Hillary Clinton"  (Read 8317 times)

Offline sinkspur

@sinkspur Trump is just playing the trashy Venezuelan trollop cards he's being dealt.

Brilliantly too, I might add.

Really? 

What color is it in your world? 

To use your analogy, Trump doesn't know when to fold.  He's had a losing hand on this issue since Clinton baited him into it.  And he's know officially making it a deal killer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longmire

To use your analogy, Trump doesn't know when to fold.  He's had a losing hand on this issue since Clinton baited him into it.  And he's know officially making it a deal killer.

Maybe I should preface my remarks, Clinton shills may disagree but... :laugh:

Offline LMAO

@sinkspur Trump is just playing the trashy Venezuelan trollop cards he's being dealt.

I guess what ever you need to tell yourself to give yourself a ray of hope, I guess.

He needs to deny he said to her what was alleged and move on.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:15:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Just_Victor

Maybe I should preface my remarks, Clinton shills may disagree but... :laugh:

So Trump behaves like a low IQ 10 year old, and anyone who notices is a shill for Hillary?

Just wow.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LMAO

So Trump behaves like a low IQ 10 year old, and anyone who notices is a shill for Hillary?

Just wow.

I think deep down in private they are cringing but too proud to admit out loud that they may have pinned their hopes on a train wreck.

He's become worse than Nixon when it comes to critisism and insults. And his behavior is going to continue up to and even after the election
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:20:05 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

And in the four days after the debate, Trump has treated online polls as if they meant something and kept a feud going with Alicia Machado, culminating this morning in Trump encouraging his followers to "check out the sex tape." 

Really presidential.  Every poll that has come out since the debate (scientific poll, that is) has shown Hillary gaining. 

Trump doesn't seem to know that the post-debate news cycles are as important as the debate news cycles.  He's lost both.

888high58888  And I might add, he certainly did not look presidential at all during the debate.  Quite the opposite; he looked sloppy and showed how clueless he really is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I think deep down in private they are cringing but too proud to admit out loud that they may have pinned their hopes on a train wreck.

He's become worse than Nixon when it comes to critisism and insults. And his behavior is going to continue up to and even after the election

Analysts have speculated on how many people will not express support for Trump but will cast a vote for him in the privacy of the voting booth.  An equally fair question, in my opinion, is how many of his proclaimed supporters will continue their verbal support, but in the privacy of the voting booth now vote against him.
James 1:20

Offline Longmire

He needs to deny he said to her what was alleged and move on.

No, let's talk about Miss Machado's involvement in a murder and her threat to kill a judge first.

Oh and that sex tape too.  :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

Brilliant? Donny is tanking by significant numbers in all the state polls because he took Hitlary's bait and melted down at the debate. Now he is attacking some nobody instead of hammering Hitlary.

He is a moron and a petulant child.

Offline sinkspur

No, let's talk about Miss Machado's involvement in a murder and her threat to kill a judge first.

Go right ahead.  Keep this going through the weekend.

Offline Just_Victor

Why?  She's not running for office.

Focus....

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Silver Pines

@Longmire

Okay.  Let's also talk about the fact that a convicted murderer is traveling around with Trump and campaigning for him.

Offline Longmire

Why?  She's not running for office.

Because Machado is currently on the cover of half a dozen soft news publications as part of a coordinated attack aimed at women and minority voters.

Focus...

Offline sinkspur

Because Machado is currently on the cover of half a dozen soft news publications as part of a coordinated attack aimed at women and minority voters.

Focus...

Yes. And who keeps this going?  Trump. 

This is the Gold Star Family fiasco all over again.

Offline LMAO

This is the Gold Star Family fiasco all over again.

@sinkspur

And we were told by his backers then how right Trump was in going after the family and that it would work out for him

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

Their defense has become rote. Either that or its tongue in cheek.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Hillary and Trump are both against the second amendment. They both want to Unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe on the right to bear arms. Stop posting this lie please.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Longmire

Duck and cover was a hallmark of the Romney/Ryan campaign. 

Meanwhile Clinton's "victim" isn't smelling so sweet... :pondering:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

The only person getting missed in all this crossfire is Clinton. Of course that was the plan all along. If that gal is so horrible how does Trump defend having been associated her, can't hurt Clinton any worse than it does Trump.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

You have a point about Trump firing back when attacked.  Sometimes, it's necessary.

The problem is that it amounts to playing defense only -- Hillary is getting off scot-free, when she should be getting hammered for her unpopular positions on immigration, Wall Street, etc...  Nobody is going to vote for Trump (or against Hillary) because of this story.  It's essentially just damage control, which doesn't advance the ball.

The better way to have handled this is for him to have delegated the counter-attack to someone else, and spent his time focusing on Hillary.  But she's had the best week she's had in awhile precisely because nobody is talking about her.

HAPPY2BME

Ted Cruz (TED CRUZ) is going to do WHATEVER it takes to defeat hildabeast.

Why don't the neocons here get it?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Ted Cruz (TED CRUZ) is going to do WHATEVER it takes to defeat hildabeast.

Why don't the neocons here get it?

Cruz knows that if Hillary is elected, odds are the Second Amendment won't survive her first term.  There'll be a lot of braggadocious "cold dead hands" rhetoric when that happens, but the truth is that the right won't disappear in a conflagration.  It'll be a slow series of regulations, taxes, and ever-increasing restrictions on our rights, until even if they exist in theory, they'll be a skeleton.  Gun manufacturers will be taxed out of existence, ammo will go through the roof, gun ranges will be taxed and regulated until they're shut down.

Cruz knows that.  Too bad more don't realize it.

Offline libertybele

Cruz knows that if Hillary is elected, odds are the Second Amendment won't survive her first term.  There'll be a lot of braggadocious "cold dead hands" rhetoric when that happens, but the truth is that the right won't disappear in a conflagration.  It'll be a slow series of regulations, taxes, and ever-increasing restrictions on our rights, until even if they exist in theory, they'll be a skeleton.  Gun manufacturers will be taxed out of existence, ammo will go through the roof, gun ranges will be taxed and regulated until they're shut down.

Cruz knows that.  Too bad more don't realize it.

Hey, I realize as much as the next guy what an idiot Trump is, but he unfortunately is the only one right now standing between Hillary and her trashing the 2nd amendment. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Hey, I realize as much as the next guy what an idiot Trump is, but he unfortunately is the only one right now standing between Hillary and her trashing the 2nd amendment.
In case anyone missed the debate they are both against the 2nd amendment. Trump was a big fan of the assault weapons ban back in the day and both want to unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe the right to bear arms. I wish it weren't so. If there is any difference it will be infinitesimal.   

Offline unknown

In case anyone missed the debate they are both against the 2nd amendment. Trump was a big fan of the assault weapons ban back in the day and both want to unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe the right to bear arms. I wish it weren't so. If there is any difference it will be infinitesimal.

" Trump was a big fan of the assault weapons ban back in the day .."

Ya, good job goofy..

Is time to start posting all the leftist liberal democrat quotes and support that Ronald Reagan was when he was a democrat? Ronald Reagan was a hardcore leftist liberal democrat, then he saw the light.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)