Author Topic: National Review Editors on the Mike Pence VP Pick  (Read 2571 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: National Review Editors on the Mike Pence VP Pick
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2016, 10:47:03 am »

If you want to know what Trump is about, this chart says it all.  6% of the speech about the ticket.  13% about the other candidate. This campaign is about Trump's ego not the job as President.  He cares not at all what this country needs, only for self-gratification.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: National Review Editors on the Mike Pence VP Pick
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2016, 10:53:13 am »
About as powerful and intelligent as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zvgcOrTtw

I get confused with his language.  The "turkey people".  I thought he was referring to people who look like turkeys or maybe people who eat turkey all the time.  It was 3 beats before I realized he meant the Turkish people and that he was trying to make some comment on the situation in Turkey.  This man is simply incoherent.  Remember how the press used to make fun of George Bush because he sometimes misused words.  Trump can't get a coherent  thought out of his mouth.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.